Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (96764 Views)

This Woman Doesn’t Deserve To Be Cheated On” – Man Shares How He Stopped Himself / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / Heartbreaking :how My Husband Turned Me Into A Sex Slave – Nigerian Writer Eniol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by glosplendid(f): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by noble71(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2017
shocked
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by maxiuc(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2017
In my kitchen hmmm who's paying the house rent

Probably the husband wasn't sleeping at home

That house was also empty for one week you travel ur husband also traveled

That house was completely empty

Finally if my wife do this then her father's house is her next bus top

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by biggerboyc(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2017
Ok
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A wise woman should know that men are not domesticated.
She should have begged a female friend to fill in for her or gotten a young female help.

Men are wired to thrive outside the home front. Household chores are solely the responsibility of the wife.

A man might not be able to wash his own plates at home but he will toil and labour like a pig under the sun all day just to bring something back home.

Any man who washes dishes at home is a sîssy.

I dedicate my FTC to StephDamieola, Ishilove, Italianwine, YoungDaNaval and the new female househelp Ndifreke that I just got.
She's the true reason for my absence.

You're painfully wrong. Keeping the home front tidy is the hallmark of a coordinated man.

3 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by dingbang(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2017
Lol...this is funny..

She should get a maid... But jealousy won't allow her since she will think he will sleep with her.

But its her cross anyways.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by czarina(f): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She should have begged a female friend to fill in for her or gotten a young female help.

Men are wired to thrive outside the home front. Household chores are solely the responsibility of the wife.

A man might not be able to wash his own plates at home but he will toil and labour like a pig under the sun all day just to bring something back home.

I dedicate my FTC to StephDamieola, Ishilove, Italianwine, YoungDaNaval and the new female househelp Ndifreke that I just got.

Daddy yo... Missed you ...xo xo kiss

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by thesuave10(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Some men are dirty ehn.. ..Damn! undecided

2 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2017
Lord knows I can't marry a man that's not domesticated. I can't deal with untidy people. What did he learn in his formative years?

7 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by gaventa: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2017
I am very sure this didnt start today, you ignored his filthy attitude out of love and thought you will manage it.... cry you cry madam

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by yvesboss(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kwantinu.. we dey hear.

But i hope nobody takes it serious though

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by domiron: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I was not wired to thrive outside the home front alone. That notion is wrong. Any parent that does that does so at the child's peril.

2 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by robosky02(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2017
what are you talking clean the place

will you win a medal for posting this
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by repogirl(f): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2017
Lol, Parents, we need to teach our boys to survive without women in their homes.

If I travel from home, I come back to meet it even neater than I left it. Some men cannot stand even the littlest piece of dirt. It's all from training.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by faithscharms(f): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2017
Your husband is a dirty and disgusting man sorry to say..What the fvck is that now?so he can't just help in cleaning his own dirt and has to wait for his wife to return after 1week? shocked I just can't deal.

Some men are just not it but if it's to put his D in her punny he will have the energy for that shey? angryGod forbid bad thing mbok

7 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by LoveJesus87(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2017
girlhaley:
Yuck*

Some men tho

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Afam4eva(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2017
repogirl:
Lol, Parents, we need to teach our boys to survive without women in their homes.

If I travel from home, I come back to meet it even neater than I left it. Some men cannot stand even the littlest piece of dirt. It's all from training.
You're right. Parents also need to teach women to be financially independent and not have to always depend on a man.

4 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by IamGeorgie(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you must be really tired of your home to have sought assistance of a female female friend while you are away, she will do all your home duties especially your bedroom duties.

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by MEILYN(m): 11:00am On Aug 22, 2017
dacblogger:
This is y I love my Man so much,he can clean up for Africa... kiss
But he's a woman beater.. Your man can't have it all..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by iamtardey: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe is back

2 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Bizibi(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2017
It is good to cook and be neat as a man,nor be everything ladies dey do.

The man is a dirty being,he left the plates fr days

6 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by jice(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2017
nwakibe:

Bross, I raise my left nyach for u. As if women no dey bring food for table. The man is foolishly wicked. Thank God for my mum wey forc us to do all house chores the time we where growing up irrespective of our gender.

THE MAN ISN'T WICKED JUST DIRTY. I CAN'T LIVE WITH SMELL SO I MUST MAKE SURE I THROW EVERYTHING AWAY IF I CANNOT EAT
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by arantess: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Any man who washes dishes at home is a sîssy
seriously .

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Jabioro: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2017
The woman should thank her star (1) her husband is a very responsible (2) she also must learned how to be contented with him (3) that show that her husband is not an adulterous or fornicated one, who indulged himself in illicit affairs (4) Not everything that happen in your closet you must bring to social media. As at now you have sold her to other women who can tame him, manage him and get the best of him. For you it shows you're too proud of your self.. you're shouting your kitchen.. Who own you and your dirty kitchen.. I love him he is real hustler who care less for the kitchen..

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by propanet(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Quack mentality of a typical African man. White men cooks for their families. What is wrong in a man preparing meals and keeping the kitchen tidy? Grow up

7 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Icepresh(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2017
I won't blame him tho, He wasn't trained well by his Folks (parents)

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2017
repogirl:

It's the Nigerian family system, women for the home front _men for office. Making it seem impossible to thrive at both.

I've been ill for sometime and relieved of house chores. Coming into the house, one wouldn't know.

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by NosaHenry(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2017
dacblogger:
This is y I love my Man so much,he can clean up for Africa... kiss
That is me too. It's only a lazy and dirty man that cannot clean and arrange things up.

1 Like

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by dominique(f): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2017
This is what happens when boys are badly raised into men who can't do anything for themselves at home. Doing housework doesn't make you less of a man. Anybody comfortable living in such filth is a pig nothing else. Imagine exposing your family to filth and diseases because you're too manly to do chores, whoever raised such a man failed woefully.

7 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by rocknation62(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

From the way you talk,you must be very lazy...Guess they will still be washing your cloths for you...FYI,Real Men are alwys neat,they alwys take gudcare of the house...They dont leave every work for their wives,they are alwys supportive...Na pple like you dey wear one boxer for 1week & still smell it to know if you can still wear it again tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by Lokoyen(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome back. This time always mind your comments. Remember Report button is still there.
Re: "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman by adontcare(f): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2017
My dad was an army officer but he cleans , cook and even bath us when my mum is not around. Some men are just wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.