Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] (2598 Views)

Radio Goddess Displaying Ample Bosoms As She Joins Rebel Group / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 8:25am On Aug 22, 2017
Popular on air personality, Moet Abebe announced to the world in March 2015 with a photo of her huge ring that she said yes to her boo, who she has been hiding from public ever since. Days after her announcement there was a report on LIB that called the engagement fake saying that the ring she showed off was from the props of a movie she was featured in titled, 'Red Card'.

Moet responded by calling the report bad belle on a post on gram with the caption ; "don't be fooled the World is never really happy for you!!! So just be happy for yourself! U get me? Still on that pepper dem gang!!!".

Its been over two years and now Moet has come out once again to announce another engagement but this time to a lady.

The ace red carpet show host was having an exciting show when one of her guest, a lady who had fallen head over heels for the radio goddess, decided to pop the question right there in the studio. Moet said 'Yes' of course and now she has two engagement rings, tho only she can tell which is more precious.

http://www.tunezmedia.com/2017/08/radio-goddess-moet-abebe-fast-becoming.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Share

Re: Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 8:27am On Aug 22, 2017
More...

Re: Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] by josephine123: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2017
nice
Re: Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] by maryjan8(f): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2017
Okay
Re: Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] by Antonblack(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2017
This girl Sha too dae lie. soon she go break record first lady to be engage to a man and a woman aunty hemAphrodite well done ma.
Re: Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] by Rapsino(m): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Which prog n what channel does she anchor? OAP for where, i turn around n c nothing
Re: Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] by IamLaura(f): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2017
Is it just me or is the "fiancée" I'm seeing in the pictures a female?? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2017
IamLaura:
Is it just me or is the "fiancée" I'm seeing in the pictures a female?? shocked
Nna eh me am confused sef. Ion know if it's a man or a woman o
Re: Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] by GasAndOilTheory(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2017
WHO IS SHE ? WHO IS MOET ABEBE ??
Re: Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] by master69(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
OAP at hiptv if am not mistaken.....
Re: Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Meaningless post
Re: Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] by DIKEnaWAR: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
I would be lying if I say that I understand the OP or how the post came about.

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Bitto's P@nis Get Erected While Hugging and Consoling Nina (video) / Sad Faces As Nollywood Actress, Mary Uche Finally Lays Father To Rest [PICS] / DJ Cuppy Feeds Her Dad, Femi Otedola At ‘Cactus On The Roof’ Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.