Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter (782 Views)

Books By Ghostwritter / Ghostwritter For Non Fiction Ebooks Available / Happy Birthday Yewande1234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter by Divepen1(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2017
We celebrate two of our great writers.. We celebrate Thee... With glasses of wine lifted and chicken periperi in the mouth, loud music blasting and people screaming their heads off, and we celebrate you with Billions in the accounts and Ferrari ready to fall on you.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter by t1976(f): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Happy Birthday to these amazing and superb writers continue to age gracefully in favour of the Lord
Re: Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2017
Happy birthday to the two great writers. Long life and prosperity.
Re: Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2017
Happy birthday to the Legends...

oya more pieces.

Front page
Re: Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter by SheWrites(f): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks .... so happy right now
Re: Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2017
Happy birthday to the both of you, long life fall on you smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Blessings fall on u both,age with grace
Re: Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter by Ralupresh(f): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
hbd to both of u wish u guys long life, prosperity and good health
Re: Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter by LarrySun(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Happy birthday to the queens. I celebrate your talents. May God bless you abundantly,
Re: Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter by SheWrites(f): 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks everyone. I had a great day.
Re: Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter by pweetychyka(f): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
My wishes myt be coming late buh we both know it's beta late dan neva! To one of d best writer eva existed on nairaland, I wish u a more fulfilled life in Christ n may u continually enjoy d grace of God in Jesus name... Amen! kiss kiss kiss

To ghostwritter, may God's blessings fall on u as u attain a new age in ur lyf.. Amen!
Re: Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter by SheWrites(f): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
pweetychyka:
My wishes myt be coming late buh we both know it's beta late dan neva! To one of d best writer eva existed on nairaland, I wish u a more fulfilled life in Christ n may u continually enjoy d grace of God in Jesus name... Amen! kiss kiss kiss

To ghostwritter, may God's blessings fall on u as u attain a new age in ur lyf.. Amen!

*hugs&kisses*
Re: Happy Birthday To Shewrites And Ghostwritter by ghostwritter(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Divepen1:
We celebrate two of our great writers.. We celebrate Thee... With glasses of wine lifted and chicken periperi in the mouth, loud music blasting and people screaming their heads off, and we celebrate you with Billions in the accounts and Ferrari ready to fall on you.. grin
Divepen1...Edumare bless you for celebrating a brother, may you be celebrated as well.
Thanks to you all for showing me so much love, I fully appreciate. God bless you all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational... Be Inspired! / YORUBA !! / The Game Show (a short story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.