Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' (3650 Views)

8 Important Things God Does When You Praise & Glorify Him - Apostle O.J Komolafe / "God Would Do It Is A Slogan Of The Indolent" - Bishop Oyedepo / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by bennyann: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Leave her be.
It's the weight of the cross she carries.
Salvation is expensive.

You're the only one that can let me be now, who else? grin wink
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by bennyann: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
JackBizzle:

undecided

Oga put me down before you start finding issues with me o
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by Ranchhoddas: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
bennyann:

No, not yet.

When all of you pounced on him, you then expect me to side you and see the joke in it. I'm a voice to the voiceless.
Hmmm I see.

Perhaps you should watch the show. You might just see the reason for our "pouncing on him".
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by NPComplete: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
bennyann:

You know it's who? This one you're sounding so caring now I hope I'm safe?

Anyway let me know if you know who you're quoting first

Why won't I know who I am quoting? You are analice107 the perfection of taking shots at somebody and crying blue murder when the fires back. cheesy

Your tell is the way u enter a thread. U take things way too seriously. So after I pointed out the joke and u still doubled down on your lack of a sense of humor, I confirmed it was u. Only 701ecilana can be too proud to admit she maybe went a litte too far.

Anyway I am just checking on u as my own way to remind u nothing I say here is personal. U seem to always forget that and start feeling bad while I have moved on from the issue less than 20 minutes after.

Cheers
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
NPComplete:

Why won't I know who I am quoting? You are analice107 the perfection of taking shots at somebody and crying blue murder when the fires back. cheesy

Your tell is the way u enter a thread. U take things way too seriously. So after I pointed out the joke and u still doubled down on your lack of a sense of humor, I confirmed it was u. Only 701ecilana can be too proud to admit she maybe went a litte too far.

Anyway I am just checking on u as my own way to remind u nothing I say here is personal. U seem to always forget that and start feeling bad while I have moved on from the issue less than 20 minutes after.

Cheers

lol I don't think she is analice, even though she is beginning to sound like her.
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by bennyann: 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
NPComplete:

Cheers

See I'll beat you o. Do I look like someone who live in the past to you? And if you're looking for analice please go find her and I'm sure you know where and how to.

Na don pursue OP finish, n'a con want make I stay dey look. angry
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by bennyann: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Hmmm I see.

Perhaps you should watch the show. You might just see the reason for our "pouncing on him".

I had the opportunity to about 4 years ago but I ignored. I will try to watch it then. Thanks smiley
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by bennyann: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

lol I don't think she is analice, even though she is beginning to sound like her.

Really, you also think I'm beginning to sound like her?

Hmmm
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by JackBizzle: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
bennyann:

Oga put me down before you start finding issues with me o

Babe, i carry you before?
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by bennyann: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
JackBizzle:

Babe, i carry you before?

You no know? e be like say you won be the first to fight me for here. cry
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by jonbellion(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Which kind idiot be this one again
Night king fall on you angry
Im.becile
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by bennyann: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
jonbellion:
Im.becile

grin
I trust you. N'a you go vex pass.

Sorry
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by JackBizzle: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
jonbellion:
Im.becile

cheesy hah....bros no vex nah.
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by hopefulLandlord: 12:41am On Aug 24, 2017
OP, Brienne of Tarth fall on you

1 Like

Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2017
obisco4u:
Yeah no body wants to read the boring bible and listen to brain washing sermons from pastors.
Game of thrones is exciting, has a nice storyline and there's a lot of banging! So who cares what God thinks. Let him start his own tv series.
He has already written the book but he just can't find producers willing to adapt it into a 7 season sitcom cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by 701ecilana: 8:41am On Aug 24, 2017
NPComplete:

Cheers
You say i do weytin again?
I have not been here for days now. Am just seeing this. Guy are you in love with me? Just let me know so that i can reciprocate. How can you be seeing me in every moniker like dis nah.
Tell me, don't be shy to admit you are tripping.
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by 701ecilana: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2017
NPComplete:

Yeah I know it's u. Hope u are having a nice day.
Sweetheart, am just seeing this right now. Call me sweet heart back. kiss
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by 701ecilana: 8:49am On Aug 24, 2017
bennyann:

701ecilana
Sis, i have been busy, not been here for days.
Go easy on NPcomplete, the guy is showing signs of tripping, but am scared of guys like him.
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by JackBizzle: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2017
701ecilana:

You say i do weytin again?
I have not been here for days now. Am just seeing this. Guy are you in love with me? Just let me know so that i can reciprocate. How can you be seeing me in every moniker like dis nah.
Tell me, don't be shy to admit you are tripping.

undecided
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by NPComplete: 9:27am On Aug 24, 2017
701ecilana:

Sweetheart, am just seeing this right now. Call me sweet heart back. kiss

Lol. This babe no serious at all. smiley
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by 701ecilana: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2017
First and foremost, you've not watched the movie but you could pic summaries from the internet to write what you claimed is ungodly about it...clap for yourself. There's nothing that was acted there that didn't depict what the world we live in today is like. I could relate that movie plot to the political happenings in Nigeria where elections are a do or die affair with all sort of betrayal for power.

There are lot of moral lessons one could pick from Game Of Thrones if you're an ardent fan. One I got from the character 'Tyrion Lannister' is that even as a dwarf, he didn't let his physical disability define him. He found abilities in disabilities and used them to his advantage.

Another thing I realized in that movie is that; there's no good in evil. The case of Jammie and the Stark boy he pushed down, he got his hand chopped off. Cersei got a public humiliation, and I'm sure she'll die in a gruesome manner 'cause evil doesn't pay.

Don't condemn what you don't understand.

Am a Christian and i watch Game of Thrones. As a matter of fact, i'm an avid fan, am trying to download the latest episode 6. How do i handle the sex scenes? i fast forward them

I disagree with the review done by this article for various reasons. The reviewer looked at the Movie from one side only.

We live in a world were evil seemingly triumphs, and this trend didn't begin with this generation. The world depicted in GOT is a world which has been from time, the difference is that, we see the depiction on screen today.

The God the article talks about, allows evil to almost prevail before He intervenes, not becos He can't help or stop evil, but he allows it to prove a point. And this point is, no matter how long and strong the enemy, is, there'll be an end for him or her.

We live in a world where dogs eat dogs to survive, as depicted in GOT. The Lanisters feels they are the God of the Seven Kingdoms. They have the gold, they have the Iron Bank backing them up, but what is their posterity? Without any Children, who preserves their name. Jamie can't marry, he is bewitched by Cerci, Cerci is can't have any more Children. Tyrion is against Cerci. Who then is there.
How are they going to end? How is Cerci going to end?

Evil Seems to be thriving now by Eliminating the other houses which also had their faults, but, lets look at the two remaining Protagonists, Jon Snow and the Dragon Queen Denerese, what are their fights? I mean, what is the motive behind their going for what they are going for?

Jon is not interested in serving himself, but humanity. He is risking himself to destroy MAN'S GENERAL ENEMY, THE DEATH. The enemy of the death is matching towards the living and if he does nothing, everyone including the Lanisters will be crushed, and for this, he risks everything.

Being King and sitting on the Iron Throne is not Jon's dream.

What about Queen Denarese? She is the breaker of Chains. She deliberates people from the Manacles which people like the Cerci puts on them. She is a liberator

At the end of this, Jon will overcome, the Army of the Death, and Denerese will overcome the Lanisters...

WHO WINS? THE GOOD, NOT THE BAD.

This is how i as a Christian see this movie. Evil won't win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by 701ecilana: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2017
bennyann:

After you guys came for the op like a storm, you're now saying it's a joke.

What's joky about "please keep the news to yourself next time you see something like this?"

Such an advice in a forum as this? undecided After making a statement like that to a member of the forum, you can now call it a joke?

Please enjoy the joke alone.

That's NPComplete for you. He insults you and turn around telling you not to take it seriously.
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by 701ecilana: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2017
NPComplete:

U are analice107, aren't u? Only her takes herself this seriously.
Shift and carry your boring self elsewhere jare. I don't have the time this morning.
Lol, She's not me, am here now. I think you should also stop taking things here seriously by throwing jibes and obvious insults.

Let everything said to you and about you be a joke, stop taking them serious ok?
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by 701ecilana: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2017
NPComplete:

Am very serious. Tell me you love me kiss
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by bennyann: 10:23am On Aug 24, 2017
701ecilana:

Sis, i have been busy, not been here for days.
Go easy on NPcomplete, the guy is showing signs of tripping, but am scared of guys like him.

I can't believe this. You have certain people you're scared of? You? shocked
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by bennyann: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
701ecilana:

A very serious. Tell me you love me kiss

grin grin grin grin

I love this.

Sis, i prefer to be a version of myself but recently many think I'm you. I guess I'm growing then grin

It feels great for them to suspect I'm you though I know I can't climb to your level because you are too much for me. If only you can do these to them, then I don't know what the double you will cause grin
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by bennyann: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2017
701ecilana:

That's NPComplete for you. He insults you and turn around telling you not to take it seriously.

You know him too well cos that's exactly what he did right here.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by bennyann: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2017
NPComplete:

Just call her sweetheart jor. Stop feigning grin tongue
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by JackBizzle: 11:31am On Aug 24, 2017
701ecilana:

Am a Christian and i watch Game of Thrones. As a matter of fact, i'm an avid fan, am trying to download the latest episode 6. How do i handle the sex scenes? i fast forward them

I disagree with the review done by this article for various reasons. The reviewer looked at the Movie from one side only.

We live in a world were evil seemingly triumphs, and this trend didn't begin with this generation. The world depicted in GOT is a world which has been from time, the difference is that, we see the depiction on screen today.

The God the article talks about, allows evil to almost prevail before He intervenes, not becos He can't help or stop evil, but he allows it to prove a point. And this point is, no matter how long and strong the enemy, is, there'll be an end for him or her.

We live in a world where dogs eat dogs to survive, as depicted in GOT. The Lanisters feels they are the God of the Seven Kingdoms. They have the gold, they have the Iron Bank backing them up, but what is their posterity? Without any Children, who preserves their name. Jamie can't marry, he is bewitched by Cerci, Cerci is can't have any more Children. Tyrion is against Cerci. Who then is there.
How are they going to end? How is Cerci going to end?

Evil Seems to be thriving now by Eliminating the other houses which also had their faults, but, lets look at the two remaining Protagonists, Jon Snow and the Dragon Queen Denerese, what are their fights? I mean, what is the motive behind their going for what they are going for?

Jon is not interested in serving himself, but humanity. He is risking himself to destroy MAN'S GENERAL ENEMY, THE DEATH. The enemy of the death is matching towards the living and if he does nothing, everyone including the Lanisters will be crushed, and for this, he risks everything.

Being King and sitting on the Iron Throne is not Jon's dream.

What about Queen Denarese? She is the breaker of Chains. She deliberates people from the Manacles which people like the Cerci puts on them. She is a liberator

At the end of this, Jon will overcome, the Army of the Death, and Denerese will overcome the Lanisters...

WHO WINS? THE GOOD, NOT THE BAD.

This is how i as a Christian see this movie. Evil won't win.

Brilliant post! I am impressed!
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by 701ecilana: 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
JackBizzle:

Brilliant post! I am impressed!
Oh, thank you Jack.
Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by 701ecilana: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
bennyann:

grin grin grin grin

I love this.

Sis, i prefer to be a version of myself but recently many think I'm you. I guess I'm growing then grin

It feels great for them to suspect I'm you though I know I can't climb to your level because you are too much for me. If only you can do these to them, then I don't know what the double you will cause grin
Hahahahahahaha. Younger sister, pls don't be like me. I don't like who i have be become. These people turned me to a tiger. I was a lamb when i joined NL, in literally was crying every now and then, then i toughened up. Now if they come, i give it back to them.

They are here to cause Children of God to fall, the Children of God should take their stands.

I like you gentle and very polite, am not, we all shouldn't be.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things God Would Tell Someone Who Watches 'game Of Thrones' by 701ecilana: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
bennyann:

I can't believe this. You have certain people you're scared of? You? shocked
Hahahahahahahaa. Scared of NPComplete? What can he possibly do to me even in real life?

The guy is tripping, so am scared of him because he seems Bisexual or at worst Gay. They throw strange diseases around. This is why am scared of him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Christ Embassy International School Of Ministry / Do Real Miracles Still Happen In Nigerian Churches Today? / Thread For hell candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.