Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Google Officially Unveils The Android 8.0 Oreo (see Details) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Officially Unveils The Android 8.0 Oreo (see Details) (1603 Views)

Xiaomi Officially Unveils The World's First 10GB Smartphone / Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users / See The Top 10 New Features In Android Oreo 8.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Officially Unveils The Android 8.0 Oreo (see Details) by DroidNine: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-rwjq6iUt9Yk/WZtb6m25iBI/AAAAAAAACJA/Z9MWum9mX-oy9pdvPEMupQtItPckOyKQgCLcBGAs/s1600/android-oreo-4-980x637.jpg[/img]

Google formally unveils the Android Oreo, however, there are still a few inquiries left to be replied — most prominently, unequivocally when every device will be getting the most recent version of the mobile operating framework. Because of Android's transparency and a wide range of variables on the assembling side, it's not an easy question to reply.

As expected, Google smartphones will be the first non-beta phones to get the new OS update. The Pixel, Nexus 5X, and 6P are at the highest priority on the rundown before any other phones.

SEE ALSO: All Confirmed Android O Features

New Versions of Android can be eased back to roll out on many devices, just as only 14% of Android gadgets run the past OS, Nougat...READ MORE

www.droidnine.com
Re: Google Officially Unveils The Android 8.0 Oreo (see Details) by flowfury(m): 9:21am On Aug 22, 2017
nice one
Re: Google Officially Unveils The Android 8.0 Oreo (see Details) by Partnerbiz3: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2017
I still like my jelly bean 4.0.

If they like make them bring 1 million.0.

1 Like

Re: Google Officially Unveils The Android 8.0 Oreo (see Details) by Floridax(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2017
nice one bro
Re: Google Officially Unveils The Android 8.0 Oreo (see Details) by DroidNine: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2017
Floridax:
nice one bro
You're welcome. Check out www.droidnine.com for more tech news
Re: Google Officially Unveils The Android 8.0 Oreo (see Details) by DroidNine: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2017
flowfury:
nice one
You're welcome. Check out www.droidnine.com for more tech news

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Photos Backup: How To Export / Backup Iphone Photos To Computer / How To Enjoy Free Whatsapp On 9mobile Via Office VPN / Is There Any Way I Can Root My Itel P31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.