Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Story: Nightmare Episode 1(funcenta..com) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Story: Nightmare Episode 1(funcenta..com) (409 Views)

₦1.3Billion: The House From A Nightmare On Elm Street For Sale In U. S.(Photos) / Https://indy500live2019..com/ / Complete Industreet Season 1( Episode 1-13) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Nightmare Episode 1(funcenta..com) by gbagx(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2017
Nightmare Episode 1
https://funcenta..com/2017/08/story-nightmare-episode-1.html
A night filled with darkness, no light no air, my breath was heavy, I was scared, it felt like my heart was making it's way out of my body.
Suddenly I saw an eye looking at me. Now my fear increased; "my mind is playing tricks on me" (so I thought), but the more I looked into the eyes the more fear moved into my bones, mind and soul.
I couldn't stand looking at the eyes anymore so i closed my eyes. When I opened it back, what I saw made me freeze.
I saw a dark hand reaching to my heart (at this point I was lost both real life and in my soul), I quickly jumped up.
now up on my feet what I saw was was.......... a tall dark creature (but wait how did it get into my room? surely my doors were Perfectly closed and my roof had no opening, it was well build), at that point I was dead, I was no longer with my body.
I felt a strong feeling my lungs were beating my chest like a drum set (well my whole body was dancing to the beat of fear).
visit funcenta..com for more
Then the creature looked at me and said "I AM YOUR END AND I AM HERE TO SEE YOU, AND TO TAKE YOU AWAY". Its hand quickly grab my neck (at that point I was both alive and dead, the hairs on my body all stood in shock, my head felt like it has been pumped by an air pumping machine; because it was bigger than normality).
I thought that was the end, but no no no another creature from behind come out and whispered to me (remember the eyes I saw from the beginning? well that was a creature on its own and it was the creature that whispered to me), it said with a laughing tone "YOUR SOUL IS MINE".
O what is this? What did I do wrong? will I escape this torment? I need help!......to be continued.
Visit funcenta..com for the complete episodes

(1) (Reply)

Mayweather Jr. Beats Conor Mcgregor With 10th Round TKO / Article : The Nagging Wife L@deofficial_heri / Name Your Most Favorite Quote's From Your Best Movie's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.