Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? (1605 Views)

Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / This Is The Perfect Opportunity To Achieve Biafra: Why Is Kanu Unusually Quiet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Destined2win: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Like it or not, Nnamdi Kanu has a charism that I am yet to see in any Nigerian of his age group at present. Yes, I do not stand for all he stands for but I as an individual who aspire to lead a comity of nations am trying to pick a few things which most outstandingly is his ability to stand up for what he believes in the face of stiff opposition.

Right now, anytime you hear IPOB or Biafra, the first thing that comes to mind is Nnamdi Kanu. He is a revolutionist.

As a Nigerian youth, if you stand for nothing, you are better off being a log of wood, at least you'd be useful for roofing purposes.
Stand up for what you believe. Stand up for what is right.

If I were the President which I will be anyway, or even a governor, I will use Nnamdi Kanu to achieve phenomenal goals.

What do you stand for? What is your identity? Go figure it out!

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Ever8054: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2017
so much nothing to learn from that nigga...
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Destined2win: 11:56am On Aug 22, 2017
Ever8054:
so much nothing to learn from that nigga...
You are being economical with the truth

1 Like

Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Skyfornia(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
I admire his doggedness, he is determined and if Nigeria was a civilized country that practice rule of law, Biafra would have been achieved because of his determination. But the leaders doesn't care.. Ruling with 'by force' mentality.

11 Likes

Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Joshuasaintiago: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
NIGERIA? THAT ELECTED A SENILE , DO U THINK U CAN FREE A SLAVE THAT, ADORE HIS SLAVEMASTER

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
This is really something to think about. I agree with you OP

2 Likes

Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Destined2win: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Skyfornia:
I admire his doggedness, he is determined and if Nigeria was a civilized country that practice rule of law, Biafra would have been achieved because of his determination. But the leaders doesn't care.. Ruling with 'by force' mentality.
He's obviously got some admirable attributes world changers need

2 Likes

Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by madone: 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Me I like that guy. I swear eh if that guy be Nigerian and leads a protest against this corrupt govt . I LL leave my job and follow him to the end. I too believe his gut. I wont mind fighting by his side. We need tough guys like him not people like ffk, or fayose who re politically motivated for position come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Destined2win: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
madone:
Me I like that guy. I swear eh if that guy be Nigerian and leads a protest against this corrupt govt . I LL leave my job and follow him to the end. I too believe his gut. I wont mind fighting by his side. We need tough guys like him not people like ffk, or fayose who re politically motivated for position come 2019.
He's so full of guts and that is the kind Nigerians need to stand up against corrupt politicians

2 Likes

Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by madone: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Destined2win:
He's so full of guts and that is the kind Nigerians need to stand up against corrupt politicians
yea I wish he can forget Biafra and come let fight this pot belly dancing politicians
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Destined2win: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
madone:
yea I wish he can forget Biafra and come let fight this pot belly dancing politicians
Well I doubt if he can forget that because that is what he believes.

At this stage, there is only one thing that can change things a bit and that is "PROMISES".

I won't elaborate on that
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Notasyouthink: 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kanu all the way!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Destined2win: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Kanu all the way!!!
Only his good side is worth emulating
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by madone: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Destined2win:
Well I doubt if he can forget that because that is what he believes.

At this stage, there is only one thing that can change things a bit and that is "PROMISES".

I won't elaborate on that
an igbo presidency right
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Destined2win: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
madone:
an igbo presidency right
Not at all!!!!!

But promises that have to do with realizing his agitations
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by truth4u: 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
madone:

He can't fight for your one Nigeria because bigot arewa youths and diabolical odua youths will call him another Nzeogwu, Ironsi and Ojukwu....well, biafrans never liked one Nigeria,... People like you can start championing the course of your people....Igbo's are still bearing the curse of Zik, Nzeogwu, Ironsi and, perhaps, Ojukwu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by madone: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
truth4u:

He can't fight for your one Nigeria because bigot arewa youths and diabolical odua youths will call him another Nzeogwu, Ironsi and Ojukwu....well, biafrans never liked one Nigeria,... People like you can start championing the course of your people....Igbo's are still bearing the curse of Zik, Nzeogwu, Ironsi and, perhaps, Ojukwu
igbos never like to be any where becos they always feel that its only their effort that is contributing to the progress of where ever they are .they are very good at under minding others contribution .that is the problem the names u mentioned did not succeed as u have rightly said. Nzeogwu a d ironsi died cos of it.this is the same thing that LL happen if eventually Biafra is gotten.no body will listen to anyone.
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Joshuasaintiago: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
madone:
igbos never like to be any where becos they always feel that its only their effort that is contributing to the progress of where ever they are .they are very good at under minding others contribution .that is the problem the names u mentioned did not succeed as u have rightly said. Nzeogwu a d ironsi died cos of it.this is the same thing that LL happen if eventually Biafra is gotten.no body will listen to anyone.
u got it all wrong nzeogwu fought to place a Yoruba there, ironsi, try so much to please north just as mumulock jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
NIGERIA? THAT ELECTED A SENILE , DO U THINK U CAN FREE A SLAVE THAT, ADORE HIS SLAVEMASTER
Too harsh for words
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by madone: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
u got it all wrong nzeogwu fought to place a Yoruba there, ironsi, try so much to please north just as mumulock jonathan
the only they feared was their kinsmen.every igbo man they ever got to power in Nigeria grew either in the north or outside Nigeria.look at zik,ojukwu,rochas,
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by NairaEffect(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
I am not concerned about this your "Kanu".

I know there's a whole lot to learn from Kanu... Nwankwo Kanu aka Papilo.

He has made this country proud in his own way.

He was determined to never give up despite all odds.
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Destined2win: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
NairaEffect:
I am not concerned about this your "Kanu".

I know there's a whole lot to learn from Kanu... Nwankwo Kanu aka Papilo.

He has made this country proud in his own way.

He was determined to never give up despite all odds.

Be honest with yourself, is there any similarit between Nnamdi and Nwankwo
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Basic123: 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
you mean youth should learn statment like this

Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Basic123: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
or learn statement like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by NairaEffect(m): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Destined2win:
Be honest with yourself, is there any similarit between Nnamdi and Nwankwo

Open your eyes. Did you see any comparisons whatsoever..
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by NairaEffect(m): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Basic123:
or learn statement like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2UzZrgwxg

Chai!

First Prostitutes then pigs... It's a P affair

1 Like

Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Destined2win: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Basic123:
you mean youth should learn statment like this
Are you having issue with comprehension?

I clearly stated SOME attributes
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by DocHMD: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Moronic ewedu elements will disagree with you that he has a good side. Buffons
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by ba7man(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Destined2win:
Like it or not, Nnamdi Kanu has a charism that I am yet to see in any Nigerian of his age group at present. Yes, I do not stand for all he stands for but I as an individual who aspire to lead a comity of nations am trying to pick a few things which most outstandingly is his ability to stand up for what he believes in the face of stiff opposition.

Right now, anytime you hear IPOB or Biafra, the first thing that comes to mind is Nnamdi Kanu. He is a revolutionist.

As a Nigerian youth, if you stand for nothing, you are better off being a log of wood, at least you'd be useful for roofing purposes.
Stand up for what you believe. Stand up for what is right.

If I were the President which I will be anyway, or even a governor, I will use Nnamdi Kanu to achieve phenomenal goals.

What do you stand for? What is your identity? Go figure it out!

Lalasticlala
The only outstanding thing Nnamdi Kanu has done is insult other tribes and anyone that doesn't buy his ideology.
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Destined2win: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
ba7man:
The only outstanding thing Nnamdi Kanu has done is insult other tribes and anyone that doesn't buy his ideology.

It's wrong of him to do that but you've picked only the bad side
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Najokee: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lies, act of brainwashing & con grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Kanu All That Bad? What Can The Nigerian Youth Learn From Nnamdi Kanu? by Sagay212: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
What the youths can learn from him is to come together and demand accountability from their LG chairmen, councilors, commissioners, state senators, governors, senators at federal level,ministers, and the presidency. The youths should organise themselves in their various states and start asking questions from the government closest to them. Everybody should not be shouting president for everything that happens. there are different people in charge of diff sectors that should be asked questions and held accountable.

kanu should channel the energy of his ipod criminals to the governors, commissioners, LG chairmen, Councillors, state reps and federal reps. let these people show you what they have done with all the money received so far from FG. Instead of doing that, he is chasing shadows out of senseless hatred for other tribes. Will biafrau.d suddenly make your leaders change or make the followers start to demand for the same accountability they did not demand from their tribesmen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Sun Newspaper Headlines [4th October, 2017] / Buhari Owns The Country, He Can Visit Us Anytime — Ortom / Ambode Where's The Lagos Intracity Railways?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.