Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,981 members, 7,803,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment (33278 Views)

Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. / N-power To Become Africa’s Largest Post-tertiary Job Scheme, Says Vp Osinbajo At / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by K08(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
They should start with people that are already on government payroll. Private individuals that are husling on their own should be left alone.

6 Likes

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Generalyemi(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
profhezekiah:
That is good because some pig will shouting zoo and slavery and they the one with primary job and also using npower for back up

how long will n power feed u...

think deep..
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Newbiee: 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
We are not helping ourselves in this country, imagine somebody with a paid job, long throat mere #30,000 meant for our teaming unemployed youth. I hope the captain would do a great job. And anyone found guilty should be dealt with accordingly.

4 Likes

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by mactoni91(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by MOHSHESHI(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
captain ko ? lieutenant niii
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by cornel9297: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
This should not be extended to beneficiaries on their personal hussling because there is no way man can survive with npower stipend. I am even planning to start learning work to avoid story that touches.

5 Likes

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by gfullmoon(m): 7:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
A Check of Beneficiaries two months account entry & exit will nail them all. 15% of the the Beneficiaries are workers with government and private sectors.

Except those who undergo table payment will not be fished out.

1 Like

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Sleezwizz: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
Let the captain npower start from those at the top. I mean those embezzle stipends for those with correct account and Bvn details but are yet to receive a dime from the program. Hope u guys know that so many people have stopped going to PPA cos they haven't being paid.

1 Like

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by serverconnect(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
Story
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Mrvyktor(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
ibe123:
Will npower have access to all applicants account details e.g applicants with two n more accounts if so very good move.

BVN will tell
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
deji17:

Biko, blow their whistle...

It's not fair at all. People blame the government for all ills yet cannot be sincere

2 Likes

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by piagetskinner(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
that's good fish them all out

Nigeria must be cleansed of corruption by fire by force

2 Likes

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by piagetskinner(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
that's good fish them all out

Nigeria must be cleansed of corruption by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by wanger50(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
l know of two people having good full time, well paying jobs but have being on the Npower payroll since last year!

1 Like

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by nwosu35: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Mykelpato(m): 8:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
grin grin Okay na .. make we see if Captain fit catch sharp guys
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by kayteajay111(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
Introducing Captain N-Power.
Please read details carefully.
#CaptainNPowerNG
#NPowerNG
You people should remember to pay my backlogs, I'm always working in my PPA but payment is not paid till date while some are sleeping at home or having alternative work and regularly paid.
Nothing is perfectly done in Nigeria.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by CaptPlanet(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Deflorence:

Yes, b'cos the BVN connects all your banking activities together.

You're right. I hope govt organisations apply this method and also include the NIN, it'll surely reduce ghost workers.

1 Like

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by iscom(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
I wish the captain npower will also monitor buhari and your account. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Jayuba(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
N-Captain.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by profhezekiah: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
massinola:

Hate has made you so dumb that you can't even construct a simple sentence
I guess ur perfectionism has made U so stupid U never realize that was an omission
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Oluwaseyi456(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Or they shall monitor us through our devices
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Nellybii: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,
Introducing Captain N-Power.
Please read details carefully.
#CaptainNPowerNG
#NPowerNG

This is so sad.
What will happen to beneficiaries that haven't received one kobo since this program started and they have qualified on their profile.? What is their fate.? I have two dependants in that situation.
Always telling them to be patient yet a lot of people with jobs still getting the monthly stipend.
So unfair and sad.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by maasoap(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
CBN has to be involved.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by dingbang(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lame...
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Deflorence(f): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
CaptPlanet:

You're right. I hope govt organisations apply this method and also include the NIN, it'll surely reduce ghost workers.
The worst is that they will use the names of their unborn children and fill in vacant positions and graduates will be suffering.

1 Like

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by maasoap(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Newbiee:
We are not helping ourselves in this country, imagine somebody with a paid job, long throat mere #30,000 meant for our teaming unemployed youth. I hope the captain would do a great job. And anyone found guilty should be dealt with accordingly.
But the sorry aspect of this is that many unemployed graduates refused to apply during first phase while employed dudes applied.
They are just applying now that they realised that the scheme is real. We take things for granted in this country a lot. Why beefing smart dudes who were under employed and just decided to argument their income? Did they responsible for your failure to apply when it was easier to get on the payroll?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Lassbati222(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
What of our type who works with private organizations and paid in cash? Assuming I am a beneficiary, how will they fish me out?
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Ngenge(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
1.They should fish out those that are not working and not those who have another job.
2. If you want to use only BVN to know the offenders, I dont think it will work because some people are engaged in private businesses
3. Let the people who are suppose to pay the beneficiaries their complete stipends but did not do that be sanctioned too
4. A beneficiary who is not working and not in another paid job AND one who combines NPOWER with another job and is carrying out his/her duty;who is to be commended between the two?

1 Like

Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by arena07: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
maasoap:

But the sorry aspect of this is that many unemployed graduates refused to apply during first phase while employed dudes applied.
They are just applying now that they realised that the scheme is real. We take things for granted in this country a lot. Why beefing smart dudes who were under employed and just decided to argument their income? Did they responsible for your failure to apply when it was easier to get on the payroll?
don't mind those shouting fish them out,if they have the opportunity there own will be worst.. All I see here is jealousy
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Meritocracy: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Corruption has change frm our middle name to our surname, do u knw there are pple receiving n-power salary of 5 pple?
BVN also capture thumb print also the passport used to open the account will expose such a person, meanwhile you can blow whistle.
Re: Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment by Ifiegboria(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: When You Get Government Job / Yes! People Still Get Jobs Without Connection. / People You Should Never Ask For Reference And Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.