Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (233618 Views)

My Personal Demon 18+ / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
Uniquejames:
sheikshegetto shey u b driver ni? Na travelling be the only excuse u dea give us since day1.
lmao... My hustle na nationwide bro, na naija condition cause am... I be jack o trades... Road merchant. grin

6 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sustainee(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
bro m thirsty 4 ur update......biko doo it fast....
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Sensitivity1254: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
sheikshegetto:
lmao... My hustle na nationwide bro, na naija condition cause am... I be jack o trades... Road merchant. grin

Bring me on board...

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Chrisvilgax(m): 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
coolThe long wait is eating me up... Hope you Good Though...
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by arabaribiti(m): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
No Yoruba demon story can be completed because the demon will always torment the writer
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by UncleSnr(m): 2:39am On Feb 17, 2018
RIP Thread.

You fought a good fight but lost to the spirit that follows interesting threads on Nairaland, in which when the author starts getting views and responses, he/she will abandon the thread and claim he/she have been busy.

What baffles me is that authors will love to keep dragging the thread instead of concluding the story hence they know they have become busy.

6 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Sensitivity1254: 7:28am On Feb 18, 2018
He will update. Let's keep hope alive

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by enonche85(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Sensitivity1254:

An update was promised last weekend, second weekend ends today...loosing interest already.
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by enonche85(m): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Another abandoned story... sad angry
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uniquejames(m): 6:09am On Mar 10, 2018
it's official. THE END!!
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2018
enonche85:

An update was promised last weekend, second weekend ends today...loosing interest already.
no excuse or apologies can save me i know, but I'm sorry all the same.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2018
NEW SESSION

Lati and I went solo on a good note, he remained in our old room while I on the other hand moved into priye and O'set's apartment which was pretty much still furnished cos it’s previous occupants sold or gifted me most of their stuff.
The new session, with the siwes and extra curricular activities was so engrossing that I barely had enough time to fool around.

Helen was a sweet girl, I believed her to be the most sincere girlfriend I ever had and the first few weeks of the semester, my demonic entity laid dormant as I phased through one of my few normal relationships, but y'all know good stuffs got housefly life span. Karen and I were had been on the phone talking steadily for a while as she was off to law school for the whole year. She on the other hand was a handful, strong willed and brash. Her amazonian attitude had me treading softly around her like she was a bomb waiting to explode. Don’t get me wrong, for the first time I felt intimidated by a woman..... her social status and class sums it all up. Honestly how does one meet up with that. Sarkodie's catch phrase-Yunno say money no be problem seems to be the problem this time around cos with my current financial status nothing I can get her can make her go huller baloo with excitement, come on now Karen drives a car around campus, dons designer outfits and owns the latest iphone, even her friends look down their Behind noses at me. Nothing intimidates a vain man more.

All these; Coupled with Helen's loving care and attention discouraged me from flirting way too much with Karen talkless ask her out so I left it at the normal status quo expected of a guy like me who has a friend like her.
But if men could read minds tho…Karen on the other hand had some outa of affection for me but no matter how a daughter of eve likes a guy, make love dey chew am for inside out, lai lai she no go talk…this inherited strong headedness would not allow her to show her feelings so she was forming too, and so the both of us wallowed in denier caused by the stubbornness of our own making.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2018
One weekend, I decided to pay her a visit at her place. I had almost gone empty handed as usual, what do you buy for a girl who got everything was my thinking every time I had to go see her. But that day as fate would have it, I branched over at a sharwama place and bought one, for myself, to eat when I get to her place cos I was famished.

“Omg bioye, you got me something that’s sweet.” She said snatching the package from my hand. “Sharwama.” She squealed with glee. “how did you know I was starving and you had to bring my favorite snack at that awww.”

“yeah err... Anything for you.. Yunno how it goes".
I chuckled nervously to cover my own protesting stomach as i shrugged my shoulders and wisely played along.

She literally inhaled the food as if ravenous, licking the cream off her dainty fingers before she noticed me gaping at her. She apologized for not inviting me to join her. “to eat the wrapper?” I silently mused as I told her not to worry. We got talking after she finished sating her hunger, I don’t know if it was the sharwama that got her tongue spilling or the fact that I got it for her in her hour of need cos she started making intimate talks.

“Many guys feel intimidated by my personality, how I’m I supposed to change who I am, you understand right?”

“Of course yeah” I agreed even though I had no idea what she meant or was going to.

“I admit I wasn’t helping either cos my attitude pushed a lot of them away, I guess I demanded a lot from them, some even judged me before they know me, one look at me and they think I’m taken. I swear the hot girls have their problems too.”

“Sure sure, I absently agreed wondering why she’s serving me all this revelations and epistle.
She stared at me so hard after this I nervously felt self conscious as I asked her what was wrong.

“The first time you approach me, your boldness caught my attention, here’s a guy who don’t respect personal space, don’t get me wrong cos that made you different from others and I felt something right there. Bioye are you okay?”

“Yeah yeah I’m fine, please continue.” I murmured,
she must have noticed the way my mouth was gaping in amazement.

“I like you Bioye, and I want you. I hope you feel the same but if you’re in a relationship I understand. I don’t like meddling cos I don’t like sharing either. You don’t have a girlfriend right?”

“Of course not no, I’m single as a the opposite side of plural, I haven’t been in a relationship for a while now.” I lied. “You were right, your personality really is intimidating, I’ve liked you since your help at the r.c, why do you think I didn’t lost your number like I was supposed to bla bla bla………I began to drone on like a parrot as I dropped everything I had been wanting to say all the while before she got tired and told me to shut the hell up.

11 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by annayawchee: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2018
welcome back

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by eminex(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2018
To the double, triple, quadruplets daters, polygamous entities and serial lovers. I hailed thee. I swear its easier juggling balls while sneezing at the same time, walahi e no easy. At least, the saving grace was all thanks to the fact that Karen was in law school that year, still both girls were a handful cos they both have different personalities coupled with my experience dating them that I’m going to disclose right about now.

Helen, like I had said earlier was the cutest little thing, caring and loving. The kind of virtue responsible men sees in a woman that makes them call her wife material.. Oh well shame I wasn’t responsible. She was soft spoken and can also be aggressive when she wants to be, and I could fairly count the few time we had disagreements cos we barely disagree, if she was at fault she would quickly apologize and if it was mine, well she would still apologize enough for me to feel guilty and apologize. Hope I didn’t confuse you’all.

Well Karen, she’s spitfire… if we had a disagreement and I was unfortunate enough to be the one at fault, she made me pay dearly.. And if she’s at fault… well she made me pay all the same for making her at fault. Lets just say I finally met my match. None of the skills acquired over the years came to my aid this time, it was like she was another new breed of woman that I have not met before. Pushpulling didn’t work, except if I want to get pushed in front of a moving trailer if I dared to try it on her. Nymphing… too late for that. Silent treatment, alpha male, nothing worked. I only got to hold a little lead thread in our relationship the first time we had sex, she mellowed down for a week but that caused more problems than it solved cos after that I once threatened to walk away after a heated argument on the suspense of cheating, she threatened to cut my stones, cook and feed them to me. Yes I don enter this one, I don enter.

Don’t get me wrong cos I’m not painting her up as a medusa, I was just showing her downs, she has her ups as well cos she can be sweet as well. She was kinda more romantic than Helen, driving you nuts one moment then melting your brain the next.
Her other room game was fire, unlike Helen who makes me do all the work, turning me into a full time instructor… oyaa turn like this, no not like that, here lemme show you ( shows position) yes use you elbow to.. Noo don’t arggghr nevermind, let’s kuku go for missionary, no I’m not mad, lets just get this over with. Karen On the other hand was adventurous and sometimes took it to the extreme.

Once she watched some blue movie and promised to practice it with me on a special day. A man with common sense would ask to watch the movie for his own safety…no o cos my brain switched off immediately when I saw her make online orders for a couple of sexy lingerie’s and slutty customs I didn’t bother to look up the rest of her shopping cart, greatest mistake of my life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Mcweber(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2018
I love this story... Walahi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Temitope2302(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2018
Mcweber:
I love this story... Walahi
i swear, our guy has met his match...

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Donelli: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2018
sheikshegetto:

Don’t get me wrong cos I’m not painting her up as a medusa, I was just showing her downs, she has her ups as well cos she can be sweet as well. She was kinda more romantic than Helen, driving you nuts one moment then melting your brain the next.
Her other room game was fire, unlike Helen who makes me do all the work, turning me into a full time instructor… oyaa turn like this, no not like that, here lemme show you ( shows position) yes use you elbow to.. Noo don’t arggghr nevermind, let’s kuku go for missionary, no I’m not mad, lets just get this over with. Karen On the other hand was adventurous and sometimes took it to the extreme.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by UncleBharmi(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
BJ don meet dboss lady cheesy, [color=#000000][/color]Fire on bro, More wink wink to ur cool cool

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Uniquejames(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2018
when we were thinking it has ended story is just starting...

Karen case I believe it's initial gra gra, as girl she be she go surely calm down...

next update in 2months time na abi Op?

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Dotman2210(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
eitsei:
Ikún ń j'ọ̀gẹ̀dẹ̀ ìkún ń r'èdí...
Iku omo pe ohun todun loun pani
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by hidhrhis(m): 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
welcome back bro
I don miss u I swear

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Dontripsy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
New follower here. Had to catch up - took me about 3hours.
But now I am here.
Nice story.
Patiently awaiting your next update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Uniquejames:
next update in 2months time na abi Op?
lol. ..sorry about that bro, to err is human.
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
hidhrhis:
welcome back bro
I don miss u I swear
Thanks alot bruh, sorry i had to keep you on toes

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
Dontripsy:
New follower here. Had to catch up - took me about 3hours.
But now I am here.
Nice story.
Patiently awaiting your next update
Glad you weren't bored my good sirr.. Welcome aboard
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by BiadeFolar(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Yoruba demon sir, I'll like to feature this story on my blog. Do I have the permission?
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Ehmjay(m): 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Stumbled on this post few hours ago and I am quite satisfied with It So far though I can see readers complaining about the updates!
More Blessing sheikshegetto

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by sheikshegetto(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Sensitivity1254:
boss thanks for believing in me oo... Really appreciate.. Nah you restore my factory settings as i go dust my writing pen.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Dotman2210(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2018
Kudos man, you are the real MVP I enjoyed every bit of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

Choices / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.