Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (233597 Views)

My Personal Demon 18+ / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Yoruba Demon From A Joke To A Tribal Insult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by badohemmy(m): 6:25am On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by badohemmy(m): 6:35am On Jul 27, 2018
sheikshegetto:
Thanks a lot bruh,I appreciate that.
I experienced abuse as a child - age 5 or 6 - from a big girl of 20 or older. I didn't know what she did with me until I was older. Till date nobody knew about it, except me, I still have a vivid memory of her taking me to the back of the upstairs we lived then, she would make me strip, massage my tiny pee pee and then use her hand in directing it to her wee wee. Funny thing is I can't even remember the face of this aunty because I was so young, but the act is a memory I have forever though I never bargained for.

So I could easily relate. Guys are abused everyday but nobody talks sh!t about it. Weldon again.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Preciousbouy(m): 11:29am On Jul 27, 2018
sheikshegetto:
Wow, Amen...I'm short of what to say my good sir, God bless you too.
Yeah man will be looking forward to your next story... Do mention me when you start it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Bluefish7(m): 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2018
Big upz sheikz... amazin storyline,plot, ur wrighting skillz (detaild nd 3D in nature), sumboree shud giv sheikz 2 bottle of orijin #peaceNblessings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by chidiogojessy(f): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mehn!! This is..... which word I wan even use. it's dopeee. Abeg publish am o. Nice work dear, This was the only story that was able to captivate me. I doff my hat bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by 2Lynx(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
sheikshegetto:
Glad to have pulled you out....your comment means much..cheers.
my oga been a ghost reader since, but can't leave now without dropping something, I will be judged for a long time to come
you too much ASWEAR ma boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
sheikshegetto:
Mjay05 Funnas tomgab Eawwal OhGeeBee bimberry1307 BiadeFolar HelenBee Kcowen Sensitivity1254 Uniquejames Sunflow aod1 gurumarstk tnktosin chidiogojessy YINK89 enonche85 Vhally Damoguy Gody05 moorevic osuofia2 Ehmjay Dotman2210 hadow naijafox felsunseg fabianiweka joislim Maryamuwane aytuns RadiantKiwi Bluehaven Iyaomolere4 Kelvinatkins Godwinfury Cope1 Emeraldgist1 ToyBoyAaron Burlah4u2c blazebaba pcicero pulchritude94 Fazemood jenna3 jaybanfa lastdopeboi stevodotzz precidope patotelli Hotchillz alatbaba1 useed Iamicekid joeworipre Oye9ja scozy Hazardman easykolobo Lilisticlili Omzie badohemmy Olalake Mjay05 Funnas tomgab Eawwal bimberry1307 Kcowen Ehmjay Dotman2210 hadow naijafox felsunseg fabianiweka joislim Burlah4u2c RockEyo AyosammyTunde Ayiibobo jasonex4 Uyiii Chevalier ClassicMan202 sconp jiikye1 Sirme411 Sunky200 Lambees hidhrhis dickroman sunflow unearthed Labiodun48 segunpundit okeyben10 Kingin55 dview001 seuncyber Enigmaticprof oloyeprince1 OhGeeBee ofomzi bluefish7 pabon adalbertina joezbon7 odigbosky Timidaves Adetaiwoo MrCamron TheBlessedMan seun9303 damieskillz Achillesdam500 germaphobe ubiquitousade diaryOfpersius ochikingz EmmyK itsandi Seanmozilla greatdeal1408
Thanks for d mention
Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
wow this is a really impressive story....... Love dis write up.......God bless u..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by rukygold001(f): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2018
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by adontcare(f): 2:44am On Jul 29, 2018
Wow. I am really glad this story came to an end successfully. The part that got me cracking was when Bj escaped from Karen's evil contraption with dat Love Machine thingy. Well, I believe Bj will recover from his messed up demonic life though. One love sheikshegetto, u really did great in this great and constructed write up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Cope1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
Mhen I salute your writing skills, ur vocabulary and choice to words are second to none. This is the only story I've followed on nairaland. More ink to ur pen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Crystalsemerald(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2018
I've never waited on a story till the end on Nairaland before but this just got a subtle addiction to it, I must confess. The #Humour #Suspense #The lil bit of #Adventures and #Escapades, you just gat to agree that this is next to a masterpiece. But above all I like the way you bring to one's consciousness the silent abuses lots suffers this day. Most folks walk about with deep scars and trauma they can't share with anyone and it's a shame cos as a guy(man), the society expects you to be strong and not show any emotions but what happens when real men cries ?
Kindly mention in your next story,,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
wow.... that is all i can say i love the way you end the story leaving readers to use their imagination and expect season two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Martinez19(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
sheikshegetto:

Thus I drop my writing pen about this chapter in my life…but did I turn a new leaf? Or was it a temporal setback? Non of it matters because I wanted you to hear my story and judge me like I stated on the first page of this journal. You can bring out your touches and pitch forks now I won’t blame you. But if you can imagine all the atrocities I committed back then as a typical brokeass Nigerian student, with my wits and good looks as the only weapon in my arsenal compared to now that I am a wealthy hardcore bachelor into real estates....well just imagine.

I am Okanlawon Oluwaseyitan Abioye Ebenezer.

I am a Yoruba demon....still searching for redemption, true love won’t be too much to wish for as well. Remember my name ladies, run the other way if I introduce myself with the above names, I will break your hearts….and if you’re the bold type seeking adventure, then I will make your sex life with your ex's prior to meeting me average looking, so don’t say I didn’t warn you.

BeeJay signing out,

P.s: I’m not sorry for everything I’ve done.

Men you bring back memories from my secondary days. Only that it wasn't filled with sex.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Jenna3(f): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Atlas, a demon never diminishes totally except it cast away. thanks sheiks, there's no better ending than this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by pradoic(m): 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
nice story my man

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by SparrowNet(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
A wonderful memoir. Tnx for the story.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by maryamuwane: 6:03am On Aug 08, 2018
Thanks Sheikh, more knowledge bro

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Victoloski: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
You're talented man. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
Memoirs of a Youruba demon made me laugh, smile, sad, happy... In fact, reading it was a privilege.

It made me feel for guys though, as once females are abused, it makes headlines but males are shoved under the carpet and tagged attention seekers.

I also enjoyed the playboy's escapades. It was sooooooooooooooo funny ehh grin grin grin

Thanks for sharing this lovely piece. kiss (๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2018
nice story man

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by tnktosin(m): 11:55am On Oct 23, 2018
So, I finally read the concluding part. All smiles smiley smiley smiley smiley
Job well done sheikshegetto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by boomssey(f): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
sheikshegetto:
In reply, I grabbed O’set by the neck and pulled her in to a kiss, she moaned into my mouth as priye hummed in approval.

Before I could say jack robinson, my shirt had been removed by either priye or the franca babe I had no idea who. I felt a hand slipped down my shorts to squeeze my rising member as I sneaked a peak as Franca locked lips with priye while the latter continued to stroke me on to my full length.

O’set broke our kiss to push me down on their double divan bed, she peeled off my shorts while the others slowing striped off their clothing’s. I’m in paradise I said to myself as I feasted my eyes on their butt ass naked bodies, maybe I had died cos my headphone exploded or something cos I still couldn’t believe what was happening.
I stiffened when priye held my dick between her hands and swallowed it whole. O’sex must have read the frown on my face when she said

“relax babyboy, you have no fear of std from us, we always use protection but once in a while we needed the raw, and for the pregnancy, we’ve taken some pills so don’t worry about the nine months time package. Not waiting to hear my response, she straddled me and sat on my face.

“well something must kill man cos no turning back now.” I resolved and ate away into her p**sy like it was the last supper.

My entire peripheral view was blocked but could almost feel my spirit flow out of my body cos priye’s cock sucking was so good I flooded her mouth prematurely, she earned a murmur of approval from franca at this. I felt her take over as her warn tongue began to tease roll around my crown tip. O'set’s occasional whimper drew back my attention as I used my fingers to part an opening to her clitoris for my tongue to play with, I felt franca’s tongue flicked a last roll on my dick long enough for either her or priye to impale herself on and began to ride me.

Thanks to lati’s herbal mixture, the girls took turn riding me like a rodeo and were shocked as the last of them collapsed on my chest and yet my flag was still standing. pass me the baton o jare, it’s my turn to take over. O’set was the first to feel my onslaught, I parted her butt cheeks with my hand and began to drill her from behind her moans muffled as she bite into the pillow. I saw priye sprawled in the same position so I began to swap my strokes between the two of them, using my fingers to pleasure one while I ploughed through the other, then exchange cunts after a while. I only stopped after their 4th climax and their cunts were as dry as corn.

Franca fixed a bored look on her face and had the audacity to yawn when it was her turn. I was so mad I withdrew my throbbing dick from her p**sy, snatched a bottle of ointment from the side dresser, oiled my dick and rammed it into her butt hole instead, I ignored her cry of protest and continued my rhythm as her painful moans changed to cried of pleasure.
O’set and priye raised their tired heads to see what was amiss. Curiosity soon overshadowed their disgust, they asked a delirious franca how it felt, I soon had their asses raised up for registration.

A few minutes later, I left the three of them spread-eagle, naked and tired on their large bed, I was drained myself but my excitement at subduing the three so called slay mamas was invigorating.

“Damn you’re good” I heard priye murmur sleepily as I closed the door softly behind me.
hmmmn ekun!

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by oloyedprince1(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2018
y stop d story

1 Like

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by ToyBoyAaron(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
oloyedprince1:
y stop d story
help us continue am na... person done finish work perfectly. wetin u want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Rahyberg(m): 6:24am On Oct 21, 2019
I really love this story.. More ink to your pen, Sheikshegetto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
It's obvious that I'm in a strange... literature wasn't my good subject... anyway, I will cope with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
I always wished I could write and capture the imaginations of my audience like the OP did, mehn you are good

Keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Timantech(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2019
You deserve some accolades as the presiding President of the Yoruba demon association. Nice memoirs you got here......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 12, 2020
naijafox:

your story is so on point

I can relate to everything, I met my own with Anita in AEB department, uniben

she friendzone my destiny while I thought I was dating

after her experience, I stop keeping my eggs in one basket, now I have drum, sacks etc

Anita in AEB department.. heard that name a couple of times

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Choices / My Life At DESPO By Whizkidefe / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.