Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

AAU SUG Awards 2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU SUG Awards 2017 (1339 Views)

SUG Awards To Cultists By Offa Polytechnic (Photos) / OAU SUG Vice President Crying After Fight Involving Union Members (pictures) / AAU SUG Awards 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AAU SUG Awards 2017 by Stephen6229(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
*An Award was presented to me as the BEST SUG EXECUTIVE OF THE YEAR*
*I dedicate this Award to all AAUITES*
*so much love from you all*
*I remain my humble self, Comrade Stephen Ikhane aka AAU Update, The Eagle Eye of AAU, Campus parrot, Vuvuzela of AAU, Information Jagaban, The Only Eye That Sees All, The Drum of the Union and also the SUG Director of Information of this great institution (Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma)*
*In all, lets not forget Comr Stephen Ikhane represent your INTEREST Proactively back to back*
*I will never stop doing what the Students love me for.*

Re: AAU SUG Awards 2017 by remi1444: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
congrat the eagle, you worth it!!!
Fynestboi please let this post grace FP.

(1) (Reply)

UAES Still Admitting Students; Accepts Lowest School Fees Of N40,000- Registrar / What Kind Of Useless Standard Does NECO Operate / Education Is Not A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.