Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released (26621 Views)

Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview / Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For The 2017 DSSC. / Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2017DSSC Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by itsmolep(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please ooo, I applied for the Nigerian navy recruitment 2017, which list is this one again? because the date for the exam which I saw on their website is 7 October 2017.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by Noah13: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
itsmolep:
Please ooo, I applied for the Nigerian navy recruitment 2017, which list is this one again? because the date for the exam which I saw on their website is 7 October 2017.
Really? Because the examination has been done since the 12th of august. These are the names of successful candidates
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by zera(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
itsmolep:

u don enter one chance...they have written the exam since on the 12th of August
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by itsmolep(m): 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
Noah13:
Really? Because the examination has been done since the 12th of august. These are the names of successful candidates

Modaran. wait lemme post the screenshot
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by taylor88(m): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
geo4c:
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural Russian company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER. They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the Russian company’s website. Each captcha attracts 5-Rubles (Russian Currency) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Pay as you work)

PAYMENT is done through Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

To Apply, Visit

http://dummoney.club/718110255436/
and Register.

Application is absolutely free through the above link. http://dummoney.club/718110255436/

N:B: Use Google Chrome Browser to access the above site in order to get the Russian Language translated to English Language

DEADLINE: 3-weeks from this Publication.

PLEASE SHARE TO THE UNEMPLOYED..

VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural Russian company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER. They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the Russian company’s website. Each captcha attracts 5-Rubles (Russian Currency) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Pay as you work)

PAYMENT is done through Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

To Apply, Visit
http://dummoney.club/718110255436/
and Register.

Application is absolutely free through the above link

N:B: Use Google Chrome Browser to access the above site in order to get the Russian Language translated to English Language

DEADLINE: 3-weeks from this Publication.

PLEASE SHARE TO THE UNEMPLOYED..

stop promoting scam
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by KnowMore: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by itsmolep(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
itsmolep:

www.joinnigeriannavy.com/Home/RatingsGuidelines

That's where I got the information. please visit their website and scroll to number 14 on the page. I'm really scared
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by olotan2: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
they have done partial, because my brother 's name is not there
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by Noah13: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
itsmolep:

That's where I got the information. please visit their website and scroll to number 14 on the page. I'm really scared
Sorry man, but a change of date was announced few days to august 12th. It's a shame you didn't see the information
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by Noah13: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
olotan2:
they have done partial, because my brother 's name is not there
I just tire for the whole issue self. Out of 3000+ applicants, they ended selecting just 115 as successful. How f*cking come?
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by smithsolord: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jesu this people no they try o how come they don't even notify about the exams
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by donogaga(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Another list/batch will be out soon.
Be optimistic.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
donogaga:
Another list/batch will be out soon.
Be optimistic.
Are you sure?
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by Ladyisi1(f): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
wow, a friend of mine name is there. make una help me thank God ooo.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by Smartjob1(f): 1:26am On Aug 23, 2017
Congrats to all the successful ones.

For the unsuccessful ones, better days ahead. Just believe.

Tired of sending CVs to companies without getting positive responses? Tired of looking for that job? Tired of making series of HR mistakes? Help is here.

Join the world's smartest job network www. bejite.com today.Find jobs, recruit job seekers, find, connect, contact, share and chat with your favourite employers, job seekers, business mentors and partners. Sign up and update your CV and profile. Grow and expand your network through your connections. Sign up already. It is free!

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by Bigsammy6: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2017
Godfather things
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by arthenas(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2017
please whats the work of a seaman?....
and i hv a bsc and would like to convert from rating to becoming an officer..how possible is that? and like how many years will i serve in the rating before converting to officer cos i hv a secondclass lower.
please ur urgent and kind answer is needed.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by NoblePrince91: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2017
arthenas:
and i hv a bsc and would like to convert from rating to becoming an officer..how possible is that? and like how many years will i serve in the rating before converting to officer cos i hv a secondclass lower.
arthenas:
arthenas:
. First off, Nigerian Navy minimum requirement is UPPER CREDIT(for HND holders) and 2ND CLASS UPPER DIVISION(for BSc holders), so...
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by arthenas(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2017
does it mean am gonna study a new course to attain that officer level?
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by Reader1988: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2017
toprealman:
why didn't they think of mixing the candidates up? Must all northerners converge at same time?
Just an observation.....good luck to the successful candidates.
I am a Northern Christian but my observation is September 1st week is Sallah Celebration
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by toprealman: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Reader1988:

I am a Northern Christian but my observation is September 1st week is Sallah Celebration
There is always a reason for everything I suppose......nice one.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy Interview 2017 Released by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2017
NoblePrince91:
. First off, Nigerian Navy minimum requirement is UPPER CREDIT(for HND holders) and 2ND CLASS UPPER DIVISION(for BSc holders), so...
or a foriegn degree too is allowed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Receive A 25k Salary With An Msc Degree Because You Can't Get Job? / 3 Secret Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria / Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.