Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,772 members, 7,798,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO (2229 Views)

FULL VIDEO- Nnamdi KANU Caught In A Hotel Room With Girl / Where I Fault Ganduje Bribe Video By Shuaib Gara / Nnamdi Kanu Caught Hiding In Togo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
In the video the Nnamdi Kanu that was saying no referendum no election is now saying no INEC no election.

Does this mean this man took bribe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mbDR6aZiKE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Sunofgod(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
-----
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Is he a public officer?

Since you are a badass detective, why don't you help Nigeria expose all the Senators that have received bribes

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by aolawale025: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
Kanu like every other person can amend his views as circumstances shift
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by chriskosherbal(m): 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hmmm Just observing

Meanwhile guys check my signature. .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by NOC1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
hahahha, every man has a price all i know is one day his price will be met and the ignorant will see what most of us saw.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by DannyJ19(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
issokay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Luckylife(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
How is KARMA dealing with your joblessness.?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by martinif: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Brother, you are just wasting your precious time, majority of the people from the south east and south south have accepted biafra as their promise land, and they have declared no retreat no surrender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Deji124(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
na government cause all these sha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by MalcoImX: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
IpobExposed welcome. I was asking of you day before yesterday, hoping you weren't kidnapped by iPOB people.
They were happy and were celebrating that you were around. They think their nightmare is gone. They were scared of you like they were of Buhari. Peppey dem bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
IpobExposed welcome. I was asking of you day before yesterday, hoping you weren't kidnapped by iPOB people.
They were happy and were celebrating that you were around. They think their nightmare is gone. They were scared of you like they were of Buhari. Peppey dem bro.

thank u sir. saw your mention but was under a 2 week ban.
but am free now.
Kanu has been compromised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Jesusloveyou: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
In the video the Nnamdi Kanu that was saying no referendum no election is now saying no INEC no election.

Does this mean this man took bribe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mbDR6aZiKE
my guy you are welcome.
I miss you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
my guy you are welcome. I miss you
thank u sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
my guy you are welcome. I miss you
thank u sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Truthbtold1: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
No referrendum No election - Nnamdi Kanu, June 2017- August 2017
No inec assurance of fair play No election - Nnamdi kanu, August 2017 -

I'm sorry please go and vote - Nnamdi Kanu addressing pigs and idiot, November 2017

Nnamdi Kanu is an educated illeterate - truthbtold
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Truthbtold1:

I'm sorry please go and vote - Nnamdi Kanu addressing pigs and idiot, November 2017

IPOB must see this
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by MalcoImX: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

but am free now.
Truly compromised. When we told iPOB people say na money Kunu dey look dey no believe. now Buhari don talk de same tin, say na trouble he come cause for here, carry all dr money run go London to leave people for wahala.... and dem dey say why Buhari go talk like dat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Lazyreporta(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
cheesy

iPhone 6 for sale
16gb

Abuja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by sammyobi584: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ipobexposed is back
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
MalcoImX:
Truly compromised. When we told iPOB people say na money Kunu dey look dey no believe. now Buhari don talk de same tin, say na trouble he come cause for here, carry all dr money run go London to leave people for wahala.... and dem dey say why Buhari go talk like dat.

the sick IPOB will avoid this thread
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
afonja doing everything possible to bring down the anointed man....Ebube Biafra,ohamadike....lol.....confuse fellows. thanks be to the almighty for making me igbo, for making me a christain.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Najokee: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Truthbtold1:

Ipob- the most gullible specie on planet earth grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
snoopylinus:
afonja doing everything possible to bring down the anointed man....Ebube Biafra,ohamadike....lol.....confuse fellows. thanks be to the almighty for making me igbo, for making me a christain.

what concern Christian and this thing na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by otitokoroleti: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

but am free now.
but you used alternate username to create this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4001646/election-hold-coward-kanu-changes

Seun needs to curb your activities on nairaland before you turn this forum to something else.

its unfortunate that moderators leaves you unchecked.

I've observed maclatunji as well & his thread on nairaland is all about attacking & insulting Igbo up and down of which it makes Yoruba looks like an enemy of Igbo whereas we are not.

cc Seun

cc Mynd44

cc lalasticlala

We need to bring back sanity to politics section of nairaland because the insanity here is becoming unbearable.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Drogbs: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
At least you are consistent with your tomfoolerish antics...gotta give that to you...man must wack.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
otitokoroleti:

but you used alternate username to create this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4001646/election-hold-coward-kanu-changes

Seun needs to curb your activities on nairaland before you turn this forum to something else.

its unfortunate that moderators leaves you unchecked.

I've observed maclatunji as well & his thread on nairaland is all about attacking & insulting Igbo up and down of which it makes Yoruba looks like an enemy of Igbo whereas we are not.

cc Seun

cc Mynd44

cc lalasticlala

We need to bring back sanity to politics section of nairaland because the insanity here is becoming unbearable.

insanity that Kanu cowardly changed his mind
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Caught Taking Bribe VIDEO by DonBobes(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

thank u sir
Dis mods ehen I don't know wen der r odas with serious ish to ban. Y would mods ban u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Frowns As President Buhari Congratulates Prof. Osibanjo (photo) / Why Awo Did Not Make West To Secede / Breaking! Governor Fayose And His Deputy Meet Bola Tinubu Today In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.