Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram (69752 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by 2016v2017: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
intruxive:

First you deal with them, with iron hand. Then you can talk into their flat head angry
Same way it was don in 1967
menmen20100:

Afonjas...deep in their hearts they like Nnamdi Kanu and wished he was yorubaa but because they are naturally envious people, cannot do what Nnamdi Kanu is doing, so they resort to "WE MUST DESTROY HIM SINCE WE CANNOT DO IT, AND WE WILL NEVER LET THE CREDIT GO TO IGBOS FOR SAVING EVERY TRIBE OUT OF THIS EVIL COUNTRY, INCLUDING OUR SOPHISTICATED SELVES"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by PassingShot(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
KingsleyCEO:
This IPOB Secret Service have not done any harm to anybody yet o... Nobody should label them terrorists or use force on them o...

I'm not Igbo. But we should have common sense as a people.
So, a responsible govt will wait and watch till they raise arms?

Yeye dey smell.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by fasterwell(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
aolawale025:
Big Mistake! There's nothing dialogue cannot solve. Once you resort to force, you have already lost

Dialogue was in 2003 between Buhari and Ojukwu

This is the time to implement what they agreed upon

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
PassingShot:

Only block heads would argue that Boko Haram has not been degraded to less than 20% of their original capability.

Go to NE and tell them PMB has not achieved anything with Boko Haram and see how far.
why do you dignified him with a response?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by leo2020: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
force is d only language our literates ipod understand..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Gkemz: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
cummando:
Sai Baba. No do gra gra o.... E go dey give them mouth to talk.

Instead make he silently finish them all.

Fool, he that fights a harmless man with a gun is a coward and deserves to be pitied. What crime have they committed that you are foolishly calling for their heads akpa amu abokii.

May brain fall on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by 2016v2017: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Episteme2:
PMB always overplaying his hand. In the history of all IPOB gathering, there is no any evidence or even allegation against them that they harmed anybody neither do they constitute terror. They happily and peacefully gather in their thousands and go back home same way. PMB is here again to heat up the polity. Of all the numerous areas that need PMB's attention and action, his only priority now is Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, cunningly mentioning Boko Haram to appear well-meaning. You cannot beat a child and still stop him from crying. The whole world is watching him.
The people you called 5% and by implication negligible want to leave and you're forcing false unity on them.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by intruxive(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
2016v2017:

menmen20100:

Afonjas...deep in their hearts they like Nnamdi Kanu and wished he was yorubaa but because they are naturally envious people, cannot do what Nnamdi Kanu is doing, so they resort to "WE MUST DESTROY HIM SINCE WE CANNOT DO IT, AND WE WILL NEVER LET THE CREDIT GO TO IGBOS FOR SAVING EVERY TRIBE OUT OF THIS EVIL COUNTRY, INCLUDING OUR SOPHISTICATED SELVES"
Lol, typical ipob mentality. No wonder the guy is having a free ride inside u guys mendula

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by shevy878: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:

No I am not!! What is the difference in the military?
ORDER in the military simply means FORCE. meaning, do wateva is neccesary.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Ladyjumong(f): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
GoroTango:
Its about time. I recall mentioning on another thread that the BSS was formed with the intention that it be the nucleus of the terrorist wing of IPOB, and the sooner they are crushed the better. We cant afford to have another boko haram like insurgency in the south east
if truly the carries out similar act like that of the bokoharam
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nuelton:
Misplaced priority. Are they now terrorist group like Book Haram?...Boko Haram that has wasted many lives and destroy properties..?. This man really want to cause war in this country. BSS is not a terrorist group...Boko Haram is...Fight Boko Haram and leave BSS alone! Mad Man!
They are worst than bokoharam.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by peteromenihu(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
God fight for ur children!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by reality1010: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
DonBobes:

Relax d exact order we r waiting for as been passed. We shall see.
But wait o Nnamdi cownu as being silent of late o
Is like u r on ur usual osogbo or duara weed.That guy has d crowd with him.mind u there r more than a million of NK if u must know.I wonder why d Nigerian military has become jittery over ten persons who r not up to Halogeen security guards.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by discusant: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Biafra Secret Service is an unarmed organization maintaining order in rallies of Indigenous People of Biafra.

How could a president of Nigeria order his Armed Forces to kill unarmed civilians?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Venica(f): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
I hope when this war starts buhari and his family will not jet out of aso rock.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by 2016v2017: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I will personal track you and dealt with you in the barack.You this bloody civilian
shut up slowpoke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Liberal85(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
aolawale025:
Big Mistake! There's nothing dialogue cannot solve. Once you resort to force, you have already lost
BS...Watch how they get crushed
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
akulaxx:

no dialogue here
only BIAFRA we want
please go and join the secret service so you too can be cleared away like them.you people are taking too much air in nigeria.we can do with one less idiot

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by ayomidegambari(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth
guy, me am not that barrack boy you dey yab o, if you quote me again, I swear you'll die, but if you dey doubt me, quote me again, I go show you say no be errbody wey dey nairaland be your mate!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by okerekeikpo: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
Funny man, he should first of all deal with HIsBAh Sharia police and OPC
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by MONITZ: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
This order is to deal with the IPOB only as we now know that Boko boys re pampered behind the scene because it is a political tool used to whip everybody into line and a bargaining weapon too. "government is too hard on Boko Haram "-------a certain presidential candidate who was a perpetual loser at the polls before Nigerians reasoned,pitied him on a final note nd was voted in,bt he is yet to reciprocate the confidence reposed in him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by 2016v2017: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
discusant:
Biafra Secret Service is an unarmed organization maintaining order in rallies of Indigenous People of Biafra.

How could a president of Nigeria order his Armed Forces to kill unarmed civilians?
he is a killer,blood sucking demon and that's why,he will never see the end of hid tenure

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by 2016v2017: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
discusant:

he is a killer,blood sucking demon and that's why,he will never see the end of hid tenure alive
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by omooba969(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
GoroTango:
Its about time. I recall mentioning on another thread that the BSS was formed with the intention that it be the nucleus of the terrorist wing of IPOB, and the sooner they are crushed the better. We cant afford to have another boko haram like insurgency in the south east

By that move to form BSS, Nnamdi Kanu has lost all legitimacy; he has lost the argument already. He will have to explain what their supposed duties/roles will be in the Nigerian society. He will also have to explain how the BSS is financed because the BSS project is not a small one I suppose.

NK is in deep shiit if you know what I mean. The FG knew what they were doing by allowing him to run riot, shouting ipob up&down.

Now there will be intelligence gathering on the supposed/suspected financial backers. Keep watching the movie, the Igbos are proving it yet again that they are poor @political calculation.

Enjoy. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Oladimejyy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
noscarn91:

I never see soldier whey dey write jamb before , my friend respect yourself
I wrote jamb because as a soldier i dont have time for my younger ones and family so i'm considering changing my profession
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by 2016v2017: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
ayomidegambari:
guy, me am not that barrack boy you dey yab o, if you quote me again, I swear you'll die, but if you dey doubt me, quote me again, I go show you say no be errbody wey dey nairaland be your mate!
keep quite
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Fulmigati: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nigeria expired in 2014 and the nail will be put in her coffin in the year 2019.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by reality1010: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Gkemz:

Fool, he that fights a harmless man with a gun is a coward and deserves to be pitied. What crime have they committed that you are foolishly calling for their heads akpa amu abokii.

May brain fall on you.
ipob has d masses weapon and non violent principle even massob and that is why d govt will fail.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Ladyjumong(f): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Lol,this is funny. its time the igbos show who the really are. lemme just watch this whole drama like a movie. not like its nt gonna hurt if i see heads rolling but like a saying goes "nothing last" we shall surely past this stage,it is meant to either defeat us or strenghten us for the better
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by SOLMICHAEL(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
shevy878:
ORDER in the military simply means FORCE. meaning, do wateva is neccesary.

OK I've heard you. Is that all?
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by DaBillionnaire: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
intruxive:

First you deal with them, with iron hand. Then you can talk into their flat head angry
Same way it was don in 1967

Savage u are undecided

No chill u have grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.