Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram (69749 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Johnnyessence(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
This is the reason why I will always say it here pmb is a clueless leader and weak president. The same group you are issuing threat is peaceful. You want to use the mode of military attack you used during shiite war last year by ordering the soldiers to killed the unharmed civilians. You will always be meeting your waterloo. Just continue to be causing more division and chaos in Nigeria. As far as am concern your government is bound to fail. Instead of him to addressed the ASUU crisis. He's busy sending army to caused more violence in south east. Continue we are watching.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
discusant:
Biafra Secret Service is an unarmed organization maintaining order in rallies of Indigenous People of Biafra.

How could a president of Nigeria order his Armed Forces to kill unarmed civilians?
e be like say you no go school abi?
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by ayomidegambari(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
2016v2017:

keep quite
OK. Brave boy.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Liberal85(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
Buhari is a terrorist
what of dealing with arewa illiterate yoots
Keep deflecting..The Arewa "yoots" didn't "piggishly" and idiotically dress up as commandos threatening to break away from the country,neither did they parade some out of work gay stripper as their Messiah..So here we have two crimes,treason and advocating homosexuality..Any Arewa yoot seen n perceived to cause havoc come October will be decisively dealt with..You better burn that ugly uniform and hide

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
B: Brings U: un-necessary H :Hardship A :Among R: Reasonable I: Individuals
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Gkemz:

Fool, he that fights a harmless man with a gun is a coward and deserves to be pitied. What crime have they committed that you are foolishly calling for their heads akpa amu abokii.

May brain fall on you.
go and join them at this time,and yo will see who brain go fall on sharp sharp
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by KingsleyCEO: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

They should back down because it is very illegal.

The government should find out its objectives and only on that you can say it's illegal after all people have freedom of association.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by micflo28(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2017
When Federal appointments, promotion and recruitment go to northerners alone under your watch and u expect Biafra to back down. In your unrealistic dreams.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
omooba969:

By that move to form BSS, Nnamdi Kanu has lost all legitimacy; he has lost the argument already. He will have to explain what their supposed duties/roles will be in the Nigerian society. He will also have to explain how the BOSS is financed because the BSS project is not a small one I suppose.

NK is in deep shiit if you know what I mean. The FG knew what they were doing by allowing him to run riot, shouting ipob up&down.

Now there will intelligence gathering on the supposed/suspected financial backers. Keeping watching the movie, the Igbos are proving it yet again that they are poor @political calculation.

Enjoy. cool
Exactly. You even see it more clearly than i can

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by KingsleyCEO: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
PassingShot:

So, a responsible govt will wait and watch till they raise arms?

Yeye dey smell.

You're assuming they may raise arms, is it not also possible that they may never ever raise arms?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Ladyjumong(f): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
PassingShot:

So, a responsible govt will wait and watch till they raise arms?

Yeye dey smell.
nt lyk am in support of any sotta act buh i know of this saying that goes "u cant declare a person is a thief until he is caught in the act"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by 2016v2017: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
doctokwus:
Yet nothing on the illegal and selective recruitments,of mostly Northerners in the armed Forces and DSS.
How would the average SouthEasterner that does not buy into the Biafran agitation for eg feel knowing the security forces are systematically being turned into a Northern security forces and you want to use that force against their brothers,though on different ideological divide.
I wouldn't feel the govt is really out to help me if I was in that shoe.
This goverment,and rightly so,is being perceived as not pursuing justice on an equal basis,aside not being honest in it's dealings with the Nigerian people.
By the way there is no mention of Arewa youths being dealth with.A group that openly gave a particular tribe an ultimatum to quit a territory of Nigeria or they would force them!
Nothing on the viral songs calling for extermination of the Ibos!!
A case of the stick for IPOB and carrot for Arewa!!!
may invisible train jam all those who voted and contributed to elect this dictator tyrant buhari
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
PMB it is time to take serious action against the madness of this irresponsible people
capture this cownu of a guy,deport him back to his country where he came from and revoke his nationality as a nigerian
anytime he is found in nigeria,he should be shot and killed
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by discusant: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
aolawale025:
Big Mistake! There's nothing dialogue cannot solve. Once you resort to force, you have already lost

THE PARAMILITARY WING OF ITALY'S SECESSIONIST GROUP ROAMED ITALY'S STREETS FOR TEN YEARS DURING THE LAST DECADE TILL ITALIANS DID POLITICAL RESTRUCTURING. POLICE NEVER CONFRONTED THEM. THE ARMY? UNIMAGINABLE FOR ITALY'S ARMY TO CONFRONT UNARMED CIVILIANS.

A sadist Buhari is merely looking for a way to shed the blood of Igbos.

In Italy during the 1990s, an Italian Separatist group LEGANORD wanted to divide Italy for a new Padania country in northern Italy.

LEGANORD paramilitary group was not for a day attacked by Italy's police, let alone the other armed forces.
It took political restructuring of Italy to stop LEGANORD and its Padania country.

Buhari an Islamic extremist may hide under stopping Biafra Secret Service to advance his Jihadi tendencies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Lazyreporta(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
iPhone 6 for sale

Abuja

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by reality1010: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Biafra Secret Service is an unarmed group that protect nnandi KANU with their hands joining together to form a wall around him and control d crowd.Its shameful,evil ,inhuman,devilish terror like and genocidal for a president to order his armed forces to kill them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by abbeyty(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
In other news this malam is ready to cure Mr president of his sickness through prayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ6693QREss
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by sshalom(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
I just hope they don't make the mistake of killing people and trying to use force.....That will only end up in disaster. We should have learnt from Niger Delta militancy and Boko Haram by now!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nwaikuku2(m): 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2017
smiley God have mercy on Nigeria
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by akilo1: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
I see kanu going back to prison
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2017
omooba969:

By that move to form BSS, Nnamdi Kanu has lost all legitimacy; he has lost the argument already. He will have to explain what their supposed duties/roles will be in the Nigerian society. He will also have to explain how the BOSS is financed because the BSS project is not a small one I suppose.

NK is in deep shiit if you know what I mean. The FG knew what they were doing by allowing him to run riot, shouting ipob up&down.

Now there will intelligence gathering on the supposed/suspected financial backers. Keeping watching the movie, the Igbos are proving it yet again that they are poor @political calculation.

Enjoy. cool

shut up joor!all this moves by Nnamdi kanu are all calculated moves,Buhari always falls for it!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by moses93(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
GoroTango:
Its about time. I recall mentioning on another thread that the BSS was formed with the intention that it be the nucleus of the terrorist wing of IPOB, and the sooner they are crushed the better. We cant afford to have another boko haram like insurgency in the south east
well said, you really said my mind. Thanks man!!
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by 2016v2017: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
This is the reason why I will always say it here pmb is a clueless leader and weak president. The same group you are issuing threat is peaceful. You want to use the mode of military attack you used during shiite war last year by ordering the soldiers to killed the unharmed civilians. You will always be meeting your waterloo. Just continue to be causing more division and chaos in Nigeria. As far as am concern your government is bound to fail. Instead of him to addressed the ASUU crisis. He's busy sending army to caused more violence in south east. Continue we are watching.
Bet me, the bloody buhari will never see the end of his tenure alive.
He is too wicked,a radical islam
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Chineseface2(f): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2017
What about fulani herdsmen terrorizing the country ?
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by DonaldJTrump: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Idrismusty97:
See this fläthead mumu cheesy. Just watch, your almighty trump will rather send that missile and much more to Nigeria than one insignificant albino monkey.
you no
I will bomb the hell out of borno
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by joeace2020(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
Truthbtold1:
How can somebody that supposedly lived part of his life in a civilized environment come and declare his own secret service in a sovereign State. It is a treasonable act and should be dealt with decisively. Try this rubbish in USA or other sane climes na your neighbour self go shoot you.

I swear, the supposed learned individual has descended into full idiocy mode since he stepped foot on south-eastern soil. You would think he understands how leading a secession should be carried out if he is truly clamoring for a sovereign state for his people, but acting like this make me feel sad for all of them. I initially thought they were after a genuine cause until it descended into pathetic actions like this.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by 1009ja: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
It would nice if the president can order his generals to deal with the herdsmen who boldly are carrying AK47 even in Abuja here. The harassment of farmers and destruction of their crops and livestock by herdsmen is crime against humanity and cannot help with the government's stated goal of food self sufficiency in our country. Not dealing with herdsmen terror against Nigerians smacks tribalism.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Organs(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
aolawale025:
Big Mistake! There's nothing dialogue cannot solve. Once you resort to force, you have already lost

Says who? Go and ask Udi people or Shite in Zaria. Yes, they should use peaceful means first and ask them to surrender and stop the nonsense, if they refuse, go and arrest them, if they refuse arrest, arrest them by force and if they have weapons or firearms or shoot at the army/police, then annihilate them, period.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by discusant: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Buhari vs Biafra Separatists.

Can some educated Nigerians teach Buhari that it is IMPOSSIBLE to sustain the unity of a country through killing off separatists with bullets and bombs?

Can somebody do this before Buhari finally divides the country he said he trekked 17 miles to sustain its unity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.