Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram (69704 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / Police Declares Biafra Security Service Illegal / Nnamdi Kanu And His Biafra Security Service 'BSS' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by discusant: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
midehill:

shut the Bleep off...he z doing the right thing...those people want to divide our dear country and u expect him to sit down and watch...hell no

Selfishness. Your dear country? But millions of IPOB people don't see Nigeria as their dear country. Do you ever give thoughts on the feelings of others, or are you also one of the Jihadists who need one Nigeria only for a future big Islamic Republic of Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Sagay212: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
discusant:

Is ordering Nigeria's armed forces against unarmed Biafra Secret Service part of checking Nnamdi Kanu?

Do you understand what can happen when those armed Janjaweeeeds disguising in Nigeria army meets unarmed Biafra Secret Service people? The Janjaweeeeds shall open fire indiscriminately on every BSS and IPOB members around.

Nigeria's courts have cross-checked what Nnamdi Kanu said or did, but couldn't find him guilty, released him twice. But Buhari ordered his rearrest.

Kanu is still under court processes.

Niqqa why you so scared? according to you ipod pigs, the NA were watching you helplessly some days ago. you claimed they were cowards and now you crying when they have not even come close to you. Are you ogbuniwe warriors not up to the task with their usual threats again?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by erico2k2(m): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
ezegenigbonine:
Useless man go ahead and kill all the south so that u will be happy. U rush into conclusion on Biafra special force that had never shed any innocent blood, that have not even cause any problem for Nigeria. My question is what of Fulani herdsmen that kill thousands of people
Bross no B the whole South . Nah Just South East .
We for South south know how to hold the FG to work.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sagay212:

Oh my Gosh!! niqqa you now suddenly talking about dialogue? I thought it was biafrau.d or death. Damn! LMAO...this kind sharp reverse fear me ooo
niqqa the person you quoted "olawale " is yoruba,stop the hate on igbo and move your life forward
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by ihatesycophant(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
TheFreeOne:
What of October 1 quit notice deadline from Arewa youths and hate songs against igbos in the north

That's the no. 1 security threat that Buhari and his security chiefs need to tackle asap.
I think that one is easy to tame. The youths in the north are under his peck and call. Just few emissaries can get the job done. The issue of Boko Haram started the same way IPOB is doing and if not tamed, it would get out of hand.
I want you to bookmark this comment, there would not be any issue on the 1st October in the north, except it happens elsewhere.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by badera: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
grin

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Sagay212: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ladyjumong:
instigating the igbos to kill yoruba an hausa? hope u are nt misundestanding something or do u mean to say the arewa youth instigating the northeners to kill igbos in the north ?

oh you want to pretend you didn't see kanu's post about attacking yoruba pastors when they come to the east for crusade

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by mindtricks: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
stephanie11:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/22/just-buhari-orders-military-chiefs-deal-ipob-secret-army/

"Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram" whilst killer herdsmen are licensed to roam free, invade communities and kill at will, none of them ever get caught or killed by our ever trigger happy security agents.

Wonder the intent of Buhari's defeating silence on that?
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by gidicouture: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
perez100:
A new group is formed from a non violent group, and the new group has never done any harm to anybody yet they become your nightmare despite not bearing arms.
illiteracy is a disease, I doubt if it's will be cured
...U must b living in d underground
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by bibe(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
GoroTango:
The sharia police are established by law, unlike BSS that are a paramilitary organization posing a threat to the peace of the state.

And how did the Sharia law come to be established in Nigeria under Obasanjo?
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by cytell56: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Sagay212: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
snoopylinus:

niqqa the person you quoted "olawale " is yoruba,stop the hate on igbo and move your life forward

i don't hate igbos....i detest ipods because they are bitter, senseless and evil MF...i'm just teaching them how to have common sense and behave like responsible igbos.

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by SmartchoicesNG: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Truthbtold1:
How can somebody that supposedly lived part of his life in a civilized environment come and declare his own secret service in a sovereign State. It is a treasonable act and should be dealt with decisively. Try this rubbish in USA or other sane climes na your neighbour self go shoot you.
Nigeria is not a sovereign state!
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by mindtricks: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Truthbtold1:
How can somebody that supposedly lived part of his life in a civilized environment come and declare his own secret service in a sovereign State. It is a treasonable act and should be dealt with decisively. Try this rubbish in USA or other sane climes na your neighbour self go shoot you.

All symptoms of failure of leadership. Even now, leadership is still failing to take on critical issues that will make these virtually nonexistent. Imagine after more than 2 years, Buhari's government still feels like they just assumed power after election.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Lightening: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Me ba??I entered NA with B.sc from Lasu.honestly typing if i'm through with you .i will post your pix on nairaland for people to learn

If there is anything you can do, please bring it on and stop barking like a typical Yoruba coward. A Yoruba recruit in NA talking nonsense. Wasn't it a Yoruba NA General that knelt down before a mere Captain begging for his meserable life?
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by DaminaboEricOgo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
stephanie11:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/22/just-buhari-orders-military-chiefs-deal-ipob-secret-army/
THis nmandi kanu has made this whole biafra struggle look like boko haram, to me nmandi kanu is a terrorist.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Elbowroom: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Episteme2:
PMB always overplaying his hand. In the history of all IPOB gathering, there is no any evidence or even allegation against them that they harmed anybody neither do they constitute terror. They happily and peacefully gather in their thousands and go back home same way. PMB is here again to heat up the polity. Of all the numerous areas that need PMB's attention and action, his only priority now is Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, cunningly mentioning Boko Haram to appear well-meaning. You cannot beat a child and still stop him from crying. The whole world is watching him.
The people you called 5% and by implication negligible want to leave and you're forcing false unity on them.

Don't cry

You want war

And war you shall get

You want buhari back

Now he's back

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by FriendNG: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
2016v2017:

buhari hate the igbos since his childhood and never in anyway want the existence of the Igbos

Yeah The same way had Igbo as vice presidential running mate.

Igbo hate anything north or Muslim since childhood.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Sanchez01: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
It's about time that those miscreants are cut to size. This is one thing I missed BUHARI for. Osibanjo was too weak to tackle this.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by nelsilvercloud(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
ayomidegambari:
OK. Brave boy.
Hush!!!!puppy
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Oladimejyy:
I will personal track you and dealt with you in the barack.You this bloody civilian

Guy hide!!!
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Elbowroom: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
TheFreeOne:
What of October 1 quit notice deadline from Arewa youths and hate songs against igbos in the north

That's the no. 1 security threat that Buhari and his security chiefs need to tackle asap.

Before the October deadline and the song

Who started hate speeches? Who said they should kill any hausa fulani or yorubastard?

Who started inciting people against each other

You can't throw stone to the market and expect people to throw pure water back at you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by ezegenigbonine: 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
DaminaboEricOgo:
THis nmandi kanu has made this whole biafra struggle look like boko haram, to me nmandi kanu is a terrorist.

Can u define terrorist BUZU
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Ladyjumong(f): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sagay212:

oh you want to pretend you didn't see kanu's post about attacking yoruba pastors when they come to the east for crusade
Being sincere, i ave nt come across the post, buh even if i did, am nt sayin that he is right by making such statement buh same way he is in a haste to tackle the BSS issue like its the the only issue that has to be solve, what ave been done about the arewa youth threat or do we pretend and over look it as a mere threat. i believe we both knw that that's more of an issue to tackle first than that of of the BSS, theirs will follow closely behind
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by bigdoo: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Buhari is still very sick and will soon go back to the UK never again to return.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by martineverest(m): 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
aolawale025:
Big Mistake! There's nothing dialogue cannot solve. Once you resort to force, you have already lost
fear don catch this one
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Ladyjumong(f): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross no B the whole South . Nah Just South East .
We for South south know how to hold the FG to work.
bros we are waiting
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by IPOB123london: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Go out and kill IPOB for me- Presido of the zoo
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by martineverest(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
intruxive:
Once again IPOB offering themselves as sacrifice to nigerian army for training. I hope they saw zakzaki boys video sha. cry
ha@aaaaaaaaaaa... U harsh ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by wizod(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
U are an idiot wit an empty threat. Go and sit down.
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by martineverest(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Haba! must u achieve everything by force it's a pity that we elected a tyranny without common sense as president of our dear nation
fear don grip dis one
Re: Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fat lie, there are militias scattered all over the U.S., and guess what! They come out dressed in full tactical gear and armed, still shit happens not. The problem naija has is beyond Buhari and infact beyond a lot of you folks who have sorely fail to listen and tell yourselves the truth. Take am easy, Lai M. no be ya mentor! By the way, this shit you wrote is in aberration to your monicker.
Truthbtold1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Yemi Osinbajo And El-Rufai (Photo) / A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget / Guber Election: Kate Henshaw Rescued From Suspected Thugs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.