Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,425 members, 7,781,242 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here (7355 Views)

How Is Network Data Speed In Your Area? / How To Know Your Network Speed In Nigeria / Glo Network Speed Has Massively Improved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by ritababe(f): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Shezhawt:

Yeah, 02tvseries... any alternative

yeah, fztvseries.org
Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Am black and i stream so stop talking trash and they don't download cos they got to pay for everything.
A lot of people stream in naija
Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
ritababe:

yeah, fztvseries.org
thanks dear
Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by ritababe(f): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Shezhawt:

thanks dear
you welcome
Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by Ebubemg(m): 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
This speeds are all gotten in nigeria

Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by kiddie(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
chuksOG:

14 or 116mbps?
116mega(byte/bit) per sec?
Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by DisGuy: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2017
Bossman still on Nairaland shocked

had to do a double take. Thumbs up!!
Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by bravesoul247(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2017
That speed na Future Impossible Tense.
Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by chuksOG: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2017
kiddie:

116mega(byte/bit) per sec?

Bytes.

Was at the google developers launchpad in San Francisco and that was our speed, got that in a room full of other developers, with beastly laptops connected to the wifi and even after all the bandwidth hoarding, i still got 116 mega bytes per sec. Downloaded a 14gig file in under 5mins
Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by Bossman(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yes, I am still here my brother. Cheers!

DisGuy:
Bossman still on Nairaland shocked

had to do a double take. Thumbs up!!

1 Like

Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by kiddie(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
chuksOG:

Bytes.

Was at the google developers launchpad in San Francisco and that was our speed, got that in a room full of other developers, with beastly laptops connected to the wifi and even after all the bandwidth hoarding, i still got 116 mega bytes per sec. Downloaded a 14gig file in under 5mins
hands on head
Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by jericco1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Friedyokes:
See how data speed dae like data plan
lol
Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
swagguElite:
Bros I hail oo! ...my highest na 520kb/s ....I remember I held my hand over the kitchen sink for hours ...mosquitoes enjoy that day aswear! ... I no fit shake talkless of move!

Around that 3am ...my mom came into kitchen n
Mom : what are you doing in my kitchen? ...
Me: Night browsing! ...

Mom: You kno I counted the meat!
Me: Waaat!

Mom: Beta leave the kitchen now!
Me:Mummy ooh yu can't understand! ...just leave me!

Mom: (Carries all the pots to her room)
embarassed fvccck!

I've climbed on chairs countless times with my hands suspended in the air, holding my phone

Any small shaking and the network is gone embarassed

2 Likes

Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by IKON360(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
iDROID:

This is common knowledge as long as data is concerned. Funny how most Nigerians can't different between the two units. I might just create a thread to enlighten the masses. grin
Its not common knowledge o, very few people know the diffrence between Mbps and MBps
Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by IKON360(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Benstino:

He doesn't need to research. He simply needs to be observative. When U're downloading with a pc, if Ur download speed reaches something like 500 kB/s, the speed in Ur modem interface will be something like 4Mbps.Thats 8 Mbps for just I megabyte per sec.
I hope you know that Mbps and MBps aren't the same?
Re: See Network Speed In The UK While We Celebrate Mediocre 1mb/s Over Here by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2017
IKON360:

I hope you know that Mbps and MBps aren't the same?
Ehee nah. What else was I explaining?
Is 8 megabits per sec(Mbps) no more equivalent to 1 megabyte per sec (MBps)?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro Vs Tecno Pouvoir 2 / Can't Send SMS With My MTN Sim / Java And Symbian Users Can Now Download Any Jar File With Ease!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.