Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy (40909 Views)

Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport / US Embassy Sends Message To Nigerians On Dress Code For Visa Interview / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by marooh: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Who is going to ur country b4? undecided

Abeg find rondon visa to go see original bubu...I know the one at aso rock is fake
Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by wawappl: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2017
but u will give isis from iraq and syria
Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by BankManager(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Who needs netherlands when there is GERMANY??....#teamGermany...Easy to enter,enough jobs especially when u're an IT expert...
Even Netherlands people dey pack come germany.dem full my place for Munich
Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by TrillionBrains(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2017
We are not that quite sure we ever needed your visa though. We've got [url=ttp://http://www.trillionclues.com/2017/01/possible-websites-that-pay-you-daily.html]Possible Websites here paying us for things we do for them[/url] and at the same time, earning real cool cash
Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by leverage12(m): 10:07am On Aug 23, 2017
We install inverter and solar for home and office use.

Also powerbank for laptop and phone is available.

Check out my thread https://www.nairaland.com/2182890/buy-laptop-powerbanks-deep-cycle/12#59744623 for more details.

Cheers
Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by stevedre: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2017
Sensational headline just to get traffic. Nairaland mods. wake up from your lazy mentality and work.

5 Likes

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by cochtrane(m): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Stop this clickbait nonsense, its really irritating. Is Nairaland a blog? Or a FORUM? Is the main aim of Nairaland just traffic, or do they care about interactive discussion?? They just reminded Nigerians the new process they've set to enter their country through France (which means, its not something that just happened) instead of issuing visa directly and you guys are here with your sensational headline. Its annoying, really. I saw this sh*t on Naij.com yesterday thanks to UC browser but I wasn't surprised because ghats the trash I'm used to from them. But Nairaland, c'mon, you cab dinvetter than this.
Abeg preach sense to them. Nonsense clickbait. That's what "news" has been reduced to these days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by Hillzy(m): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2017
Non of this poster above read was written up there

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2017
That's serious

Let's rebuild our home and placed serious penalty on the evil, greed, selfish ones
Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by jejemanito: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:
y won't they deny us Visa

since u will give a Nigerian a 2 weeks medical Visa and he stays 105days

flood ur country with cabals and malams
They didn't "deny" us Visa. That's how you fail exam

5 Likes

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by DeWisedon(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2017
who dey beg them visa sef,they don't want their country to be developed abi, no wahala,
no be today we start to dey use leg dey enter europe
Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by burkingx(f): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2017
grin

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by Jaqenhghar: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:

and where did they say they are denying Nigerians visas?
you go school so?

6 Likes

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by burkingx(f): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2017
dingbang:
Even the president has disgraced Nigeria....

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by mrlaw93(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:

103 actually grin
Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by nduboss(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Una do joor if na me self i go do same . When rats takesover dis is what U get

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by winkmart: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Nawa ooo
Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by Claumy2(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2017
I wish to hear London hospitals issuing a statement; Banning Nigerians, who aren't their citizens, from coming to their hospitals for treatment...

Meanwhile, how are the "cabal rats doing"?
Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by JaffyJoe(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2017
Dodos commenting without even reading the article smh.

1 Like

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by pocohantas(f): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Sensational headline.

I was already considering green card marriage.

2 Likes

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by burkingx(f): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2017
taylor88:

carry kulikuli and kunu bottles dirty ur stteet

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by burkingx(f): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2017
Claumy2:
I wish to hear London hospitals issuing a statement; Banning Nigerians, who aren't their citizens, from coming to their hospitals for treatment...

Meanwhile, how are the "cabal rats doing"?

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by meforyou1(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2017
otabuko:
I hope some day, our place would be sought for. The corruption has eaten us all up.
dont rush to comment without reading. read the article

2 Likes

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by bsalawu: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Stop this clickbait nonsense, its really irritating. Is Nairaland a blog? Or a FORUM? Is the main aim of Nairaland just traffic, or do they care about interactive discussion?? They just reminded Nigerians the new process they've set to enter their country through France (which means, its not something that just happened) instead of issuing visa directly and you guys are here with your sensational headline. Its annoying, really. I saw this sh*t on Naij.com yesterday thanks to UC browser but I wasn't surprised because that's the trash I'm used to from them. But Nairaland, c'mon, you can do better than this.

WELLDONE BRO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by burkingx(f): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2017
Immatex:
I should start making my plans to join the myriads leaving Nigeria

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by PassingShot(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Disgraceful reading most comments and realizing that 95% didn't even bother to read the article before commenting.

Lazy youths everywhere you go on Nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by burkingx(f): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2017
Jtemi22:
See wetin Buhari don cause... grin

Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by oyienootieno: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2017
The heading is misleading. ..
Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by luiscarter(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2017
I dy plan go there go smoke weed ooo, my village ppl is at work ��
Re: We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy by stankezzy: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
This has nothing to do with Buhari oo , it's simple a cost saving measure taken by the embassy
who said it has nothing to do with buhari, na him cause am , na de bad image way him de show de world cause am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Horrific Acts That Are Legal In Some Countries / A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened? / Peace Mass Transport Passenger Narrates Her Ordeal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.