Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (61170 Views)

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Techno Spark K7 3000mah VS Infinix 4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by mindtricks: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
reumat:
What is 1gig ram with android 7
What is 1gig ram with finger print
What is 1 gig ram with 13mps camera

Pls Nairalandas is dat one a phone?

And who told Tecno dat youths needs an Electronics in dis 2017!!!

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by henry007(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
princetom1:

Haba, if u know anything about phone, u wount make this blunder comparison.

cc : Gptech

What part is the blunder. Someone wants to know whether night reading is good and i used another phone which everyone is familiar with to compare screens. Problem?
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by henry007(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Treyknowles:
Nice One,please when Will You Release The Unboxing Video Of Hot 5?

When it launches officially.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by realceeg(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
henry007:

There's a color corrections in the settings, i tried the 3 modes but default works best for me.
See the Spark K7 phone screen beside the iPhone 6 Plus screen at it's lowest brightness settings. Can you guess which one the K7 is grin
The right one I think ..
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by henry007(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
realceeg:

The right one I think ..

Correct.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by kolatunez: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
i have seen the leegoo m8 pro and i have to say its too good to be true. wait and see there will be a problem with the phone. I have been a victim of these kind of phones nothing in this world is perfect... just wait, the problems of the phone will soon arise and you see people start regreting
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by bobo65(m): 6:06am On Aug 25, 2017
kolatunez:
i have seen the leegoo m8 pro and i have to say its too good to be true. wait and see there will be a problem with the phone. I have been a victim of these kind of phones nothing in this world is perfect... just wait, the problems of the phone will soon arise and you see people start regreting

I don't think d word to use is "problem"
Use "cons"
All phones have cons
Glorified tecno and infinix soon start charging slowly and batteries stop lasting as usual, camera not as clear as wen they were bought

Downsides of m8 pro is slow charging, dull flash light, yet this is still OK considering the price tag
Has a crisp display
Beautiful well optimized 2gb ram
Beautiful shape
Very sharp camera
A Tecno phone of its specs will cost around 40k

So pls let's still thank leagoo for savin us from tecno thievery
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by realceeg(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2017
kolatunez:
no phone is perfect especially these chinko phones ..but that phone is ok .the spec is good fr the price ..if me see am sef I go buy am
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by koskilala: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Tecno did not come to joke oh
I like that.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by realceeg(m): 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
henry007:

Correct.
Boss by now the phone will be well circulated in markets
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by realceeg(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
And boss how bout the 2gb version of the spark k7 is it also available
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by henry007(m): 1:01am On Aug 26, 2017
realceeg:
And boss how bout the 2gb version of the spark k7 is it also available

The 2GB ram version would be the Spark plus K9.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by oscillation55(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2017
Contact me through my signature to get yours.
Regards
favourmic:
Where can i buy it?
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by saxby(f): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2017
32800 is a very good price
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by kogbaski99: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2017
Another great product..... Wow
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Billyzone4: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2017
henry007:

The 2GB ram version would be the Spark plus K9.
why no otg, it should have or will the k9 have it.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by henry007(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2017
Billyzone4:
why no otg, it should have or will the k9 have it.

I don't know much about the K9 besides what the bloggers say it has.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by suco01(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
abdulo4real:
leegoo m8 pro.....

Now i am convince u knw vry little abt mobile phone
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by henry007(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
kolatunez:

There's a thread for leagoo where people talk about the issues. Small issue like this they want to sell it already, there must be something they're not saying.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by kolatunez: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
henry007:

There's a thread for leagoo where people talk about the issues. Small issue like this they want to sell it already, there must be something they're not saying.

abi, if the phone is so perfect why sell it
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Billyzone4: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
henry007:
Hey guys, my unboxing for the TECNO Spark K7 that was launched yesterday is finally out.

Price: N32,800

Go check it out and give me feedback if you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6rM3vOaYJg&feature=youtu.be%20%E2%80%A6

Happy watching.

I heard it stock notification panel it has
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by henry007(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Billyzone4:

I heard it stock notification panel it has

i don't understand this .
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by scarycuteface(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
mindtricks:

Be like, make person woze the promoters of this Crappy Tecno better slap make stupidity SPARK commot for their eyes? grin shocked kiss
Lol, see as u sef promote the so called SPARK grin
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by mindtricks: 8:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
scarycuteface:
Lol, see as u sef promote the so called SPARK grin
Abi o. At least some mugu must dey to come pick the CRAP abi SPARK.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Billyzone4: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
henry007:

the notification panel is stock android not hios
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Billyzone4: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
henry007:

the notification panel is stock android not hiosVu
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 28, 2017
kurt09:
Yeah. Bought redmi 4x for 46k last two months. 3ram 32gb, via Aliexpress.
Wow! 46k is d shipping cost included? Wats d dollar rate? İ mean wch bank ar u banking wit?
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by henry007(m): 12:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Billyzone4:

the notification panel is stock android not hiosVu

Yes it's stock android.
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by Basit99(m): 1:06am On Aug 28, 2017
henry007:
Hey guys, my unboxing for the TECNO Spark K7 that was launched yesterday is finally out.

Price: N32,800

Go check it out and give me feedback if you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6rM3vOaYJg&feature=youtu.be%20%E2%80%A6

Happy watching.
what is the different BTW this phone and w5?
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by kogbaski99: 1:44am On Aug 28, 2017
Nice product, I'll get mine
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by saxby(f): 2:02am On Aug 28, 2017
Better soup...
Re: Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) by henry007(m): 2:31am On Aug 28, 2017
Basit99:

what is the different BTW this phone and w5?

3G + Android 7.0 vs 4G + Android 6.0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Download And Install Whatsapp IM Messenger On Any Phones / Nokia Changes Iconic Logo To Signal Strategy Shift / Airtel Unveils New Cheap Data Plans To Satisfy Consumers Growing Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.