Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. (2002 Views)

8 Prophets Drown In Zimbabwe While Competing To Retrieve "Holy Stick"(video) / Revival Hour ; Don't Give Up, God Is Working On Your Case!! / Don’t Give Up! God Will Take Care Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by BBBlaze: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2017
Harare – A local controversial prophet from Zimbabwe has made sensational claims that he fought and defeated God in a heaven sanctioned wrestling match.

Prophet T Madungwe’s flyer stating the absurd claims has since gone viral on social media, attracting thousands of shares.

Speaking to a local reporter, the prophet said he was going around heaven checking the territorial integrity of the ‘country’ when he bumped into God.

“As the army commander of the heavenly battalion i was inspecting the territory to make sure there are no intruders. Then i saw God, and asked him to bless me, the same way he did with Jacob”

“He refused and tried to run away. So i chased him and we began to wrestle”

The prophet claims that God attempted to do a ‘suplex’ on him – a popular maneuver which involves throwing one’s opponent over one’s own body so that they land on their back.

“I ducked the suplex, and then lifted him up and delivered a Batista Bomb”

“I lay on top of him and one of the angles counted to three.”

“God regained his consciousness much later. He apologized then blessed me”

“God then prayed for me for over 30 minutes”

It is not clear who God was praying to.

The prophet invited those who doubt him to come to his church on Sunday, where he will play a video recording of the match.

*pastors and their wonders...that's why they say wonders shall never end*

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by AtkinsPlanet(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2017
Baba AY the comedian, is under you oo.
Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by succyblinks(f): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2017
Abeg I need the Guy's weed supplier number, that weed is unadulterated
Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by Roum(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2017
oh Africa! !! dz 1weak me o

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by Niflheim(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Religion: A factory filled with fucktards and fools!!! Promoting imbecility from the caveman era and beyond!!! Religion needs to be flushed out of the human brain once and for all!!!

Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by madone: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2017
Pls which Ibo do they smoke in Zimbabwe and Kenya.I like to taste it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by Musabdking(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2017
Animal Of High Disorder

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2017
If fights happen in heaven, that means alcohol is also consumed there. And where there is alcohol, there MUST be oloshos. grin

I've changed my mind now.

I must make heaven.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by An2elect2(f): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2017
Niflheim:

Religion: A factory filled with fucktards and fools!!! Promoting imbecility from the caveman era and beyond!!! Religion needs to be flushed out of the human brain once and for all!!!
If Religion was the problem, Jesus would have died for religion not men. Quit embarrassing yourselves blaming "a belief system". Pour your frustration on the fools that make a joke out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by terrezo2002(m): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2017
Trouble Wil be on its own, some people will go and look for it. God is now your mate. continue
Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by 0temAtum: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2017
BBBlaze:
Harare – A local controversial prophet from Zimbabwe has made sensational claims that he fought and defeated God in a heaven sanctioned wrestling match.

Prophet T Madungwe’s flyer stating the absurd claims has since gone viral on social media, attracting thousands of shares.

Speaking to a local reporter, the prophet said he was going around heaven checking the territorial integrity of the ‘country’ when he bumped into God.

“As the army commander of the heavenly battalion i was inspecting the territory to make sure there are no intruders. Then i saw God, and asked him to bless me, the same way he did with Jacob”

The prophet claims that God attempted to do a ‘suplex’ on him – a popular maneuver which involves throwing one’s opponent over one’s own body so that they land on their back.

The prophet invited those who doubt him to come to his church on Sunday, where he will play a video recording of the match.

Ha ha ha ha cheesy
Jacob beat up Yahweh, now this one too? Yahweh is too weak in wrestling matches abeg.
BTW, this pastor lied because currently, Yahweh is kept bound in a spiritual prison by the gods who are his brothers and he shall remain there for a thousand years.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by BBBlaze: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2017
0temAtum:

Ha ha ha ha cheesy
Jacob beat up Yahweh, now this one too? Yahweh is too weak in wrestling matches abeg.
BTW, this pastor lied because currently, Yahweh is kept bound in a spiritual prison by the gods who are his brothers and he shall remain there for a thousand years.
What is this one saying?...!?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by 0temAtum: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2017
Musabdking:
Animal Of High Disorder
Is Jacob also an animal? Remember he also fought and dealt with Yahweh.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by 0temAtum: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2017
BBBlaze:

What is this one saying?...!?! undecided

You can't understand what I'm saying until you know whom I am.

Follow this link to know whom I am and understand what I'm saying
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907
Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by BBBlaze: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2017
0temAtum:

You can't understand what I'm saying until you know whom I am.

Keep your belief and link to yourself!
grin wink
Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by 0temAtum: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2017
BBBlaze:

Keep your belief and link to yourself!
grin wink
It's not my belief but what I know and what has happened, is happening and will happen in the future.
Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
BELOVE! JESUS SO LOVED YOU AND I THAT HE ACCEPTED TO BE CRUCIFIED LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL IN OTHER TO REDEEM US FROM OUR FALLEN STATE..HE LOVES US! HE RECONCILED US TO HIMSELF THROUGH HIS VICTORIOUS DEATH..BLESS IS THE LORD JESUS FOREVER..AMEN

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by BBBlaze: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
0temAtum:
It's not my belief but what I know and what has happened, is happening and will happen in the future.

OK mr Noah....God bless you my friend
Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
BBBlaze:
Keep your belief and link to yourself! grin wink

The weed that guy smokes is not found in this galaxy of ours... grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by tijjanioyan: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
madone:
Pls which Ibo do they smoke in Zimbabwe and Kenya.I like to taste it.
the same igbo d writers of Gen32:22-30,1Cor1:25,smoked

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
0temAtum:

You can't understand what I'm saying until you know[b] whom I am. [/b]

Whom art thou??

Gerrarahia joorhgrin

Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by madone: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
tijjanioyan:
u LL not tempt me Oboy.
Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by 0temAtum: 1:54am On Aug 24, 2017
Jacksonville:

Whom art thou??

Gerrarahia joorhgrin
So u still have to be told that demons don't exist?
Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by 0temAtum: 1:55am On Aug 24, 2017
tijjanioyan:
grin
Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 24, 2017
BBBlaze:

I can't stop laughing,,,, admin can you remove this post to the jokes section please
Re: Zimbabwe Prophet Claims He Beat Up God In A Heaven Wrestling Match,. by Agimor(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Gullible people will troop in to his Church on Sunday. This is just a gimmick to win more members.

(1) (Reply)

CNN Breaking News - Christians Apologize To LGBTQ Community / ⭐⭐ Download Bro. Gbile Akanni Messages Here / Racism Shown As Ugandan Climate Activist Cropped From A Group Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.