Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,389 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

16 Health Benefits Of Cucumber - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 16 Health Benefits Of Cucumber (603 Views)

See The ₦‎200 Cucumber I Bought In Asaba / 16 Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts Milk- Lets Be Your Supplier.see Picture / 6 Surprising Health Benefits Of Kiwifruit You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

16 Health Benefits Of Cucumber by Don4mark: 10:29am On Aug 23, 2017
Pick a firm, dark green cucumber and pop it into your shopping basket. Congratulations! You have just bought yourself a fruit full of good health.

Here is a short list of the impressive health benefits that a cucumber carries:
•Keeps you hydrated. If you are too busy to drink enough water, munch on the cool cucumber, which is 96 percent water. It will cheerfully compensate!
•Revives the eyes. Placing chilled slices of cucumber on the eyes is a clichéd beauty visual, but it really helps reduce under-eye bags and puffiness.
•Cuts cancer risk. Cut down your risk of several cancers by including cucumber in your diet. Several studies show its cancer-fighting potential.

•Fights heat, both inside and out. Eat cucumber, and your body gets relief from heartburn. Apply cucumber on your skin, and you get relief from sunburn and itchy skin.
•Flushes out toxins. All that water in cucumber acts as a virtual broom, sweeping waste products out of your system. With regular use, cucumber is known to dissolve kidney stones.
•Nourishes you with vitamins. A B and C, which boost immunity, give you energy and keep you radiant. Give it more power by juicing cucumber with carrot and spinach.
source :https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/08/22/16-health-benefits-cucumber/
Re: 16 Health Benefits Of Cucumber by sammily(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Why is it that every time I hear CUCUMBER, the name Chidinma Okeke comes to my mind? How do I get this name out my head... angry
Re: 16 Health Benefits Of Cucumber by ibkkk(f): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Ok.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons That Will Make You Not To Spill Away Watermelon Seeds / Free Online Training On Cooking,snacks And Organic Skin Care On Telegram By FTC / How To Bake Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.