Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression (16632 Views)

TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impression / Infinix Hot 5 Unboxing Video And First Impression / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Realboygenius(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2017
Last Friday Tecno Mobile unveiled it lastest Spark series, Spark and Spark Plus at the Muri okunola park here in Lagos. The Spark series smartphone is targeted at the Nigerian youth most especially student who love mostly on a budget and couldn't afford the Camon series.

Today I'll be Unboxing the Tecno Spark which I just got, it's sleek, light with amazing design.

Before I start let me take you through the quick official specifications.

Display:. 5.5 Inch HD (IPS)
Processor:. 1.3 GHz Quad core (MT6580)
Operating system; Androidâ„¢ 7.0 Nougat
Storage: 1gb ram + 16gb rom expendable up to 32gb
Camera: 13MP Back camera with a single flash and 5MP front camera with flash.
Network; 2G, 3G
Battery : 3000mah
Fingerprint sensor: Yes

The device is housed in an orange rectangular shaped box with the phone name inscribed on both sides. The box is wrapped with a moisture resistant nylon which I removed before taking the shot.

Source: http://www.gizmonaija.com/tecno-spark-unboxing-and-first-impression/

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Realboygenius(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2017
CONTENT OF THE BOX
Charger head
USB Cable
Rubber Phone Case
User guide
pair of earphones
And the Spark device

1 Share

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Realboygenius(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2017
There is a transparent protectors at the front and another at the back .Tecno also included a screen protector on the front to protect the screen from accidental scratches.

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Realboygenius(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2017
The audio jack is positioned at the top

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by ritababe(f): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2017
nice design.

at least those that want fingerprint phone with low budget can easily afford this.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Realboygenius(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2017
USB port is at the bottom of the device ,beside it is the microphone and the speakers positioned at the back.

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Realboygenius(m): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
The back cover is removable but only so you can insert SIM cards and SD card. The battery is not removable.

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Realboygenius(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
The back houses the 13MP Camera with single flash and the fingerprint scanner. The fingerprint scanner can be use as a camera button and also for unlocking the phone.

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Realboygenius(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
With the Overall design of the Tecno Spark, it doesn't look any less. It's a nice looking device, lovely camera, decent battery at an affordable price .The Spark K7 Currently retails for N32,800 and it's available at 3C Hub outlets in Nigeria.

Cc
Lalasticlala, mynd44, 1forall

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Ennyholar: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chaaaaiiiiiiiii
This device is gorgeous

Please give OP a glass of palmwine

cc:
honeric01
semid4lyfe
seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Abdstrakt(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
nice specs for the price... looks beautiful too

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
I can't wait to see the red of this phone...It is beautiful..
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
It's blue variant?! My favorite color
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by henry007(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Amazing photos which camera took that?

Just here to drop my unboxing for the TECNO Spark K7 and go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6rM3vOaYJg&feature=youtu.be%20%E2%80%A6

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Realboygenius(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
henry007:
Amazing photos which camera took that?

Just here to drop my unboxing for the TECNO Spark K7 and go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6rM3vOaYJg&feature=youtu.be%20%E2%80%A6

Thank you Mr Henry
My Camon CX did the magic

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by paolokonqueror(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Sleek design!!! how much is it?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
No OTG
No fast charge
No notification LED

In dis era dis are tins dat are not supposed to b left in a so called smart fone.

Forget issue of d fone is cheap, aside recession. LETS WAKE UP.

6 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Abrahamdgreat(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Realboygenius:
The back houses the 13MP Camera with single flash and the fingerprint scanner. The fingerprint scanner can be use as a camera button and also for unlocking the phone.
what is the charge time and how is the battery life
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by chicwoman(f): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hmm
This phone is nice. Seems I should buy it for my younger brother.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by vellie: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Symphony1:
No OTG
No fast charge
No notification LED

In dis era dis are tins dat are not supposed to b left in a so called smart fone.

u no dey Hear low budget? Abi u deaf.? The fact that u can afford Oga sammy and xiomi dsnt mean sm1 can......." dont u got other phones that got these?
Abi u want samsung s8 specs on 30k phone.?

10 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by David160(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Realboygenius:
Last Friday Tecno Mobile unveiled it lastest Spark series, Spark and Spark Plus at the Muri okunola park here in Lagos. The Spark series smartphone is targeted at the Nigerian youth most especially student who love mostly on a budget and couldn't afford the Camon series.

Today I'll be Unboxing the Tecno Spark which I just got, it's sleek, light with amazing design.

Before I start let me take you through the quick official specifications.

Display:. 5.5 Inch HD (IPS)
Processor:. 1.3 GHz Quad core (MT6580)
Operating system; Androidâ„¢ 7.0 Nougat
Storage: 1gb ram + 16gb rom expendable up to 32gb
Camera: 13MP Back camera with a single flash and 5MP front camera with flash.
Network; 2G, 3G
Battery : 3000mah
Fingerprint sensor: Yes

The device is housed in an orange rectangular shaped box with the phone name inscribed on both sides. The box is wrapped with a moisture resistant nylon which I removed before taking the shot.

Source: http://www.gizmonaija.com/tecno-spark-unboxing-and-first-impression/
can I find a flip case for this fone?
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Realboygenius(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
David160:
can I find a flip case for this fone?

Currently am not sure...but soon it should be available

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Realboygenius(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Symphony1:
No OTG
No fast charge
No notification LED

It support OTG
If you get the Cable

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Realboygenius(m): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
paolokonqueror:
Sleek design!!! how much is it?

Shikini money

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by henry007(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Realboygenius:

Thank you Mr Henry
My Camon CX did the magic

Amazing! That's my Vlogging camera too. It's just that good.

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
vellie:
u no dey Hear low budget? Abi u deaf.? The fact that u can afford Oga sammy and xiomi dsnt mean sm1 can......." dont u got other phones that got these?

Please tell him...
The amount is decent for the price...
A Samsung phone with same specs will surely cost more.

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Abiodunspectre(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
chicwoman:
Hmm
This phone is nice. Seems I should buy it for my younger brother.

When buying for your brother don't forget to buy one for us too grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Realboygenius(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Abrahamdgreat:
what is the charge time and how is the battery life

I'll give you feedback on that later...
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by rufans(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wow spark spark spark !!!!!!
It's time i give out my current device to get this spark ASAP.
Where them admins?
Make una come help people way need to see this phone see am . I'm sure there's someone out there that needs a phone right now . grin
cc:
honeric01
semid4lyfe
seun
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Realboygenius:

It support OTG If you get the Cable
Are u serious? Hav u confirmed that ursef? Please let me know, because dat maks a fone reasonable to me. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Realboygenius(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Symphony1:

Are u serious?
Hav u confirmed that ursef?
Please let me know, because dat maks a fone reasonable to me. thanks.

I give you feedback soon
Re: Tecno Spark ; Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
vellie:

U see d prob we hv in Nija, after voting em into power, they turn around and hurt d hands dat fed em.

So because som1 can't afford high end fone, he/she should buy a fone dat wud endanger his/her eyes n denied their right. Na ur typ dey mak those Asians chop us clean mouth.

My dear givin back to d society goes beyond ur reasoning. Go dey eat puff-puff wen learned ppl dey talk.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Prevent Your Phone From Getting Stolen At A Nigerian Wedding / MTN Set To Increase Goodybag Bundle Price / Libby App For Kindle Fire Download With Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.