Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Trade And Export - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Trade And Export (354 Views)

AGRO PRODUCTS For Import And Export Business / Sea Foods Top Import And Export Countries In The International Market / 2019 Cashew Nut Trade And Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trade And Export by Faeexport: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
FAE EXPORT, We are into sesame seeds, cashew nut, ginger, garlic, onion, hibiscus flower, groundnuts, cocoa bean, cassava, maize, yam, palm kernel export and presently, we have all product ready for export and our warehouse is located at Lagos State. We are looking forward in doing business with your able organization to supply you.Please kindly respond to our listed email our response. Thanks a lot. Our email:

Tunde@fae.com.ng or info@faeexport.com, Whatsapp/Call +2348094831773
Facebook facebook.com/faeexport
Instagram @Faeexport
Twitter @Faeexport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trade And Export by oougraduatefarm: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Do you want to be a farmer?
Do you wish to invest in agriculture on a long term?
Do you want to secure a financial future?
Do you want to associate with other professional farmers?
Are you a graduate?
And you want to be your own boss?
If yes!...
I am proud to announce to you an opportunity you have been waiting for OOU GRADUATE FARMERS COOPERATIVE
We are a unique team of professional farmers in union to raise the value of green gold and ourselves.
Visit our website to register on http://www.graduatefarmers.com/
Or email us on: oougraduatefarmerscmslimited@gmail.com
WhatsApp the General Secretary on: +234 806 006 8289
We did be proud to have you on board... come join the league of Agricultural Campions.

Sign:
Kingsley Ugoh
PRO
Re: Trade And Export by Tunde023(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
I will contact your Firm as soon as possible
Re: Trade And Export by tectonotimes: 10:14am On Aug 25, 2017
Wow!!! Trade and export is not as difficult as you think. Click on the first link on my signature for details.

(1) (Reply)

Broilers For Sale / I Can Facilitate On How You Can Get Cocoa And Moringa Leaves In Large Quantity / Get Ur Brand New Massey Ferguson 375 @ D Cheapest Any Where In D Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.