Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,776 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Breaking:buhari Sack Ngige Repleaced With Northener - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:buhari Sack Ngige Repleaced With Northener (2551 Views)

Northern Governors Forum, Reps To Buhari: Sack Service Chiefs Now / FFK To Buhari: Sack Your Service Chiefs, Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered / Presidential Tribunal: We Have Enough Evidence For Buhari’s Sack – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking:buhari Sack Ngige Repleaced With Northener by Julietm(f): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
The Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chris Ngige, has handed over the Dudgeting Department of the Ministry, to the newly appointed Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Professor Stephen Ocheni, who hails from Kogi State, North Central Nigeria.

While handing over to Ocheni, Ngige charged him to utilise his credibility as a renowned professional Accountant, to improve on the 2018 budgetary system of the Ministry.

Ngige said: “I am particularly pleased by the fact that you are an account professional with various degrees in accounting, and that will remove the load from me in budgeting. You will take charge of the 2018 budgeting, which we are about to start, so that our budgeting system will improve.

“I made it better when I came, you can push it to become best. I am optimistic that by God’s grace you will put in your best to uplift this Ministry and the Nigeria nation at large.”

He added: “it is our pleasure to welcome the new Minister of State into our fold. Ministry of Labour and Employment is one of the oldest Ministries in Nigeria, dating back to 1927, as Colonial Department. It is a challenging Ministry that has been manned by prominent Nigerians in the past, your deployment as a Minister of State for Labour and Employment, gives credence to your credibility as a renowned academic and astute bureaucrat.”
Re: Breaking:buhari Sack Ngige Repleaced With Northener by Ever8054: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
what kind of stupid and disgusting headline is this?..what's your aim.."buhari sack ingige and replace him with a northerner..what a f**k..

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:buhari Sack Ngige Repleaced With Northener by BreezyCB(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
cool
Re: Breaking:buhari Sack Ngige Repleaced With Northener by Mynd44: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

2 Likes

(1)

Senator Abaribe Arrested For Exposing Buhari's Corruption / Enugu Urban Renewal And New Looks ( Photos ) / Question For The People Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.