Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef (31665 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Laide Bakare And Kemi Afolabi Fight Over Dauda Sulaimon 'Gida' / Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by WotzupNG: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
For some months now, Comedian Seyi Law and Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo have been at each other’s throat over Seyi Law’s daughter, Tiwa.

It all started after Kemi Olunloyo pointed out that Tiwa is obese. This led to several disagreements between her and the comedian.

Well, it’s good to see that both of them are finally putting it all behind them as Kemi took to Instagram with the below quote.

#Tiwagate is OVER!

Special message for Tiwa @seyilaw1‘s daughter. Seyi blocked me after the beef started yet he talks about me to all media and I can’t read his postings about me except on Lilian’s @lnstablog9ja or way too many tagging me.

Seyi you are now free to go in peace. May God bless Tiwa. She will read this one day. When I become 73yo, she will be 20yo on the internet. I will not taint her childhood with bickering and hate. I respect myself as a social critic. Nigerians do not understand that concept asking a Journalist to contact celebrities privately. It is not done. We use public figures to illustrate many things. Obesity leads to high blood pressure, Diabetes, heart disease and more. It will not be in your portion IJN.

God Bless you baby Tiwa Alatile. I made you famous and proud of you.

Seyi Law replied:

Aunty Kemi, I am happy we can put this matter to rest and I must sincerely say, I have no personal issue with you except for Tiwaloluwa. When you release your first post, I liked it until the blogs blew it out. I never for once mentioned your children in any of my post and your PH issue, I said I was happy at first, but realised we all make mistakes and deserve forgiveness. The same blog made it look like I was mocking you and then you know what happened from there. I am sorry I said too many things and do hope you forgive.
If you ever heard anything after this, trust me they were interviews I granted before this month. I am glad we can lay this to rest. I wish you well in your Gubernatorial quest and hope we can always be happy for each other. Thanks for your concerns. God bless you. ‘SEYILAW.

https://www.wotzup.ng/tiwagate-seyi-law-kemi-olunloyo-beef-settle/

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by SOLMICHAEL(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
God bless you! That's worthy of emulation!

“When you realize you’ve made a mistake, make amends immediately. It’s easier to eat crow while it’s still warm."

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Evablizin(f): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
cheesy

Aunty Kemi is just crazy some how lols anyways is better for them to be in peace than in pieces,the online trash between them is over

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by ojun50(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yeye people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Seguntimmy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
So, after wasting my data reading through ur war of words, u ar calling it quit now abi? You've gotten the attention you needed shey? Mtcheeew.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by shadrach77: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Seyi is using style to beg Kemi because he knows his career is at stake and Kemi is a sinking boat who does not mind bringing others down with her undecided embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Evablizin(f): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin
Seguntimmy:
So, after wasting my data reading through ur war of words, u ar calling it quit now abi? You've gotten the attention you needed shey? Mtcheeew.
grin grin

Sowie don't think about it too much the movie don end,may be somebody has finally help them to activate their maturity mode and de-activate childish mode that was operating before

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
this people sef

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by ibkkk(f): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good for them.
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by WotzupNG: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by RIPEnglish: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
I knowed they will always came to settlement their beef. attention seeker celebrities

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by babyfaceafrica: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
Who cares.?.attentions seeking people!!!
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Dindondin(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nn
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by qualityovenbake(m): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Good for them both.
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Sharon6(f): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewh

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by marooh: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
When 2 celebrity fight!
The data suffers most grin

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by LesbianBoy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nonsense! What has been said cannot be unsaid! If na me be seyi law I nor go gree o! After yabbing my child you wan come settle angry
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Silentscreamer(f): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dat old hag called kemi just luking for pple's trouble unnecessary just to gain attention
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by lollypeezle(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
I wish the devil can just drop his pride and beg God, so they can reconcile.
At least we won't be reading this poo
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by LastSurvivor11: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Imagine news.
Hw is is this my problem?
Lemme tell you a bit of my problem, common India denied me visa today and u are here talking about over all this overgrown children..
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by brainpulse: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Mveokwor(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
OK
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by tintingz(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thank the Gods sense don fall on aunty Kemi and Seyi law.
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by Dindondin(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Reserved for counter attack
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by pablokent: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
ibkkk:
Good for them.
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by youngerikina40(m): 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nonsense post
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by chubbygal(f): 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
"Our members didn't vandalize Buhari's office" -
Rat Association of Nigeria kicks.
Rats Association of Nigeria (RAN) has refuted the
Presidency's Allegation of Vandalism against
their Members.
Reacting to the allegation, the National chairman
Rats Association of Nigeria (RAN) Comrade
Ntapia O. Ntapia said "We respect protocols, our
members don't cross National Red Lines. We are
peaceful and law-abiding citizens as we are
found in every home across the country. We
therefore urge the general public to disregard
the allegation

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by free2ryhme: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
WotzupNG:
For some months now, Comedian Seyi Law and Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo have been at each other’s throat over Seyi Law’s daughter, Tiwa.

It all started after Kemi Olunloyo pointed out that Tiwa is obese. This led to several disagreements between her and the comedian.

Well, it’s good to see that both of them are finally putting it all behind them as Kemi took to Instagram with the below quote.

Seyi Law replied:

https://www.wotzup.ng/tiwagate-seyi-law-kemi-olunloyo-beef-settle/

the height of stupidity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by free2ryhme: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
shocked
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by dfrost: 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Story. Guess the new trend in Nigeria is getting into one beef or the other if one's status or popularity is dwindling.
Re: Seyi Law And Kemi Olunloyo Settle Their Beef by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
Aunty Kemi is done with you seyilaw

Aunty Kemi: Is there no one else ? (in Achilles' voice) grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

TasteBudz Benedicta Elechi And Daddy Freeze Cover MRH Magazine / Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him / Miss Nollywood, Karina Simon Poripo Set To Flag Off Second Phase Of Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.