Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (59246 Views)

Davido Confirms Son's Death In New Leaked Chats As Chioma In Tears / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Oh no, so sad
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by marooh: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
Am really sorry for the loss
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by jayloms: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIP lad, rest in the bosom of the lord.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by bumi10(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
rip
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by kingsleysmile99: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
may his soul rest in peace
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Johngla(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:
I wonda what makes her so sure that he is worthy of God's acceptance.

RIP young man.
make she talk say he don go hell
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by greatseed: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
abike12:

eeyah. when you get to hell fire make sure you confirm and then come back and tell us whether he's there or not. since you are the judge.
Thumbs up smiley

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by makydebbie(f): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Johngla:
make she talk say he don go hell
Bro I taya for some people stupid reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Adadioranma79(f): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Gods' mouthpiece. A fellow woman for that matter, hian
Beckino:

RIP young man.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by nictech: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wasted sperm. RIP
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Why did TB JOSHUA and all the other so called miracle healing so called pastors didn't heal this boy?. Very sad news. embarassed
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by greatseed: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.
must u gain attention by desperation? or must u talk? There are thousands of pple who saw this and rather kept quiet. R. I. P to d boy!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.
нυн.. and тo тнιnĸ dιх rυввιѕн ιѕ coмιng ғroм a ѕelғ conғeѕѕed тoтo carrιer ιѕ вaғғlιng.. now ι ѕee wнy тнere are aloт oғ вaвy мaмaѕ.. noт every тoтo carrιer ιѕ worтнy тo вe a called a woмan leт alone a мoтнer... ғυccccĸĸĸ ѕeхy вrιng вacĸ ιnтellιgence oн lawd..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by WeirdWolf: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIP, its a sad experience.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
abike12:

eeyah. when you get to hell fire make sure you confirm and then come back and tell us whether he's there or not. since you are the judge.
. My sis abeg I no wan laugh o. This na death matter. Honestly u finished talk here

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Gods' mouthpiece. A fellow woman for that matter, hian
мy dear мay υ ғιnd wнaтever ιт ιѕ yoυ ѕearcнιng ғor ιn lιғe... ι replιed нer already.. нer υттeranceѕ ιѕ ѕтυттled мe тo ѕay тнe leaѕт.. wιтн all dυe reѕpecт тo тнe real мoтнerѕ oυт тнere ι мυѕт ѕay ѕнe ιѕ a ѕнaмe тo all woмen..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by lancome(f): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
May his soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Ur brain is leaking air..
Loook for that spot asap and patch it!.

grin cheesy abeg no make laff kill me before my time grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Richy4(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
cry
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by ceco(f): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mrsoundoro:
Earlier today, the country woke up to the sad news of actress Eucharia Anunobi losing her teenage son to the cold hands of death on Tuesday.

Her son Raymond, who also happened to be her only child of the actress reportedly died from Sickle Cell Anaemia issues.Speaking with TheNet.ng on the passing of the teenager, Eucharia said:

‘Thank you, I appreciate it, ‘ she told our correspondent. ‘My son has gone to our place of origin (heaven) to be with our daddy Jesus, waiting for me when I eventually go there at the fullness of time.’

On what led to his death, she said:

‘Common, common’, she said, ‘God knows best. ‘

http://news.nollyzone.com/son-gone-lord-eucharia-anunobi-confirms-sons-death/

Eternal rest grant unto him oh Lord n let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul rest in peace. Amen!!
My heart is with u Eucharia cry

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by JamalAsahd(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
RIP
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Badonasty(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mrsoundoro:
Earlier today, the country woke up to the sad news of actress Eucharia Anunobi losing her teenage son to the cold hands of death on Tuesday.

Her son Raymond, who also happened to be her only child of the actress reportedly died from Sickle Cell Anaemia issues.Speaking with TheNet.ng on the passing of the teenager, Eucharia said:

‘Thank you, I appreciate it, ‘ she told our correspondent. ‘My son has gone to our place of origin (heaven) to be with our daddy Jesus, waiting for me when I eventually go there at the fullness of time.’

On what led to his death, she said:

‘Common, common’, she said, ‘God knows best. ‘

http://news.nollyzone.com/son-gone-lord-eucharia-anunobi-confirms-sons-death/

So sad
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by ladychioma: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
So painful. I feel so sad to hear this kind of bad news. May God console her in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Adebowale89(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
rip to the young lad

having a medical test before going deeply in love is very essential, we need to be realistic

that's how one couple end up in big regret despite series of advise and counselling before their marriage

As and As is a no no, don't ever try or consider it
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by billyG(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
kai!this is very painful,cnt anything b done to revive him?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by edi287: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Very Painful. One of the worst things ever is living to see your child die. RIP to Raymond.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by 2badForReal: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
For singles,: please please and please replace your status with your genotype
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
chai d only child,rip boy,may God give her d grace to bear d loss

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by 2badForReal: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2017
For singles,: please please and please replace your status with your genotype

Rest in peace the death
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by ifenes(m): 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
Life is a cycle. Energy cannot be crested nor destroyed, the baby will always be fine, it only stepped out of human experience

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by digoster(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.
your brain don corrupt

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" by xangerar: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
Beckino:

RIP young man.

In Jesus, you can be so sure, since it is not of fleshly works but of finished works of Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction After Party (Photos) / Sophia Momodu: "My Father Caught Me Kissing, He Cried And Barbed My Hair" / Wizkid Vs Davido Vs Olamide, Who Rocked The Native (agbada) Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.