Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Ikorodu Warns People - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ikorodu Warns People (585 Views)

I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers / Olowu Of Owu Kuta Warns Youths Not To Allow Politicians Hijack ENDSARS Protest / Traditional Rulers Council In Cross River State Warns Igbo Community. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Warns People by courseadivsor: 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Front page please.

Re: Ikorodu Warns People by youngreva(m): 6:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ikorodu yaff started again now it is no more badoo,they want to make that place unlivable(if there is a word like that) for people
Re: Ikorodu Warns People by hakeem4(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ikorodureporta

The king gave strangers warning not to attend now, so you don't come here and say they're barbaric in Ikorodu when offenders get what they deserve

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Warns People by ikorodureporta: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
hakeem4:
Ikorodureporta

The king gave strangers warning not to attend now, so you don't come here and say they're barbaric in Ikorodu when offenders get what they deserve

how many ppl got this info now. Most oro they do here, i dnt even hear b4 time & i live in this area. How about outsiders? Besides its a gross violation of human (Woman) right.....
Re: Ikorodu Warns People by hakeem4(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
ikorodureporta:

how many ppl got this info now. Most oro they do here, i dnt even hear b4 time & i live in this area. How about outsiders? Besides its a gross violation of human (Woman) right.....
in this part of the world men rule grin . The other side of the world women rule that's why once they divorce you they collect child support money from you. But in Africa if the woman offends you you send her packing even if you offend her you'll still send her packing

It's a mans world here

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Warns People by hakeem4(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
youngreva:
Ikorodu yaff started again now it is no more badoo,they want to make that place unlivable(if there is a word like that) for people
it's our culture and tradition sir

(1) (Reply)

See All Was Paid For Enugu Bride As Pride Price (pic) / Alode / The Name Nigeria Was Forged On Us By Flora Louise Shaw-we Are Songhai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.