Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,536 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl (4302 Views)

I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad / Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / PHOTOS: She Is Big, Bold, Beautiful & Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by dingbang(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
This one na Rest in Peace.. Her weight alone on me na 5 planes

1 Like

Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by luminouz(m): 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
I know just how to handle DAT ass.....
grin grin
Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by mofeoluwadassah: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
really big and bold cool
Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by omokab: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is what they cal curvilinear equation. If someone who doesn't know how to handle this type of icebag fall inside na to dey shout and cry join. But for me I will handle her from the back to make the work simple and make her shout. She call for my service.
Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by decatalyst(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
dingbang:
This one na Rest in Peace.. Her weight alone on me na 5 planes

Lol!

Nah so you feather weight reach? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by dingbang(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
decatalyst:

Lol!

Nah so you feather weight reach? grin grin
I don't do fat bro
Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by KevinDein: 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
Bullshiitt

She's fat and unattractive and needs to hit the gym asap angry

3 Likes

Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by iamJ(m): 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
what is this? angry

2 Likes

Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by 1mmanuel(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
she's attractive. plus size women rock

2 Likes

Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by Flashh: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
KevinDein:
Bullshiitt

She's fat and unattractive and needs to hit the gym asap angry
Unattractive? Or unattractive to you?

Speak for yourself alone.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by EmyLeo(m): 12:29am On Aug 24, 2017
Fats everywhere undecided..

#am sure you will think twice when you see the naked version of that body!

#can't imagine the stretch marks and body odour plus "snoring things" at night"..mehnn..that's a big NO for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by Joenyam(m): 1:08am On Aug 24, 2017
I kind of like this size of ladies, don't know why
Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by dasauce(m): 2:55am On Aug 24, 2017
grin

Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by Zimri(m): 6:24am On Aug 24, 2017
undecided
Our social media is literally rubbish today
Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by Jaqenhghar: 7:01am On Aug 24, 2017
EmyLeo:
Fats everywhere undecided..

#am sure you will think twice when you we the naked version of that body!

#can't imagine the stretch marks and body odour plus "snoring things" at night"..mehnn..that's a big NO for me.
True there. This is just packaged fat. Take off the wrapping and you will puke
Lets hear whay the good prof has to say
Lefulefu

2 Likes

Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

True there. This is just packaged fat. Take off the wrapping and you will puke
Lets hear whay the good prof has to say
Lefulefu
bro if only dat babe lose maybe a little of that fat she will be the bomb.even under the fat i can still sight her hips and e be like she go get back frm wetin i see cheesy.all she need do na to cut off some little weight.its not dat she"s shapeless or disgustinly fat.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2017
Joenyam:
I kind of like this size of ladies, don't know why
na d hips get u grin
Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by Joenyam(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
lefulefu:
na d hips get u grin
You sabi

1 Like

Re: She Is Big, Bold & Beautiplul Plus Size Girl by ebonflexy(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
Am I the only one who wants to eat her pucci? undecided
I can't be the only freaky modafucka on this thread grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Here Are 30 Romantic Pet Names You Can Call Your Man / Tongue-out Competition... See Sample / Once In A Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.