Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Radio Biafra Propaganda so far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Propaganda so far (1013 Views)

FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra / BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra / (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by MrSarcasm(m): 1:05am On Aug 24, 2017
I was scanning through Radio biafra's page and saw this. I must admit, this is the lowest of lows, it just shows how low IPOB has sunk, a country built on propaganda can never stand, IPOB youth, please tell your radio biafra to stop this, it's becoming embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by MrSarcasm(m): 1:12am On Aug 24, 2017
See comments

Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by MrSarcasm(m): 1:16am On Aug 24, 2017
When IPOB claimed 10million Igbos gathered in Ekwuloubia

Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by whitebeard(m): 1:50am On Aug 24, 2017
10 million, make sense..!!
Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by adamooye: 3:25am On Aug 24, 2017
My advice to you is, learn from 1994 Riwand genocide. It all started with hate speech and lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by Wantedmiller: 6:48am On Aug 24, 2017
the funny part it is saying the world should take note....... note of someone calling to say he love igbos or Wat.
Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by Throwback: 7:35am On Aug 24, 2017
Propaganda and Biafra have vowed to never part ways, not even after the defeat of the Biafra war.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by Okoroawusa: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2017
This is not making sense anymore.
Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by HeGeMon(m): 7:58am On Aug 24, 2017
What I know is that ipob will reap the gains of hatred they have sown because a time will come everyone will hate an ibo man because of the workings of a selfish few, by then the word marginalization will be understood. Its still baffles me how Nigeria is been charged with hate, & ibos faning its embers, none is speaking against it, rather they are capitalizing on it as their moment of fame. Its soo sad.
I continue to opine that, whatever happened to the Ibo man, in this government, is self inflicted by them, because pre2015 election, when interest groups we campaigning & strategizing an ibo was full of himself feeling apathetic to the electioneering process, thinking it was a game of loudmouth, they refused to participate in the process, while Hausa & Yoruba & other ethnic groups were forming alliances, the Ibo man was just a bystander laughing & making jest of other people, so much that on election day less than 20% votes we registered in his zone. When they got to understand their mistakes, he now cries marginalization! And is breeding hate in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by Notasyouthink: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2017
MrSarcasm:
I was scanning through Radio biafra's page and saw this. I must admit, this is the lowest of lows, it just shows how low IPOB has sunk, a country built on propaganda can never stand, IPOB youth, please tell your radio biafra to stop this, it's becoming embarrassing
Thank God you know that a nation built on lies and propaganda can never stand. So, go and tell apc government to trade with caution because their lies and propaganda is too much especially lie Mohammed and femi adesina.
Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by hardywaltz(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2017
Ipob will one day see the resultant effect of continuous hate speeches.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2017
HeGeMon:
What I know is that ipob will reap the gains of hatred they have sown because a time will come everyone will hate an ibo man because of the workings of a selfish few, by then the word marginalization will be understood. Its still baffles me how Nigeria is been charged with hate, & ibos faning its embers, none is speaking against it, rather they are capitalizing on it as their moment of fame. Its soo sad.
I continue to opine that, whatever happened to the Ibo man, in this government, is self inflicted by them, because pre2015 election, when interest groups we campaigning & strategizing an ibo was full of himself feeling apathetic to the electioneering process, thinking it was a game of loudmouth, they refused to participate in the process, while Hausa & Yoruba & other ethnic groups were forming alliances, the Ibo man was just a bystander laughing & making jest of other people, so much that on election day less than 20% votes we registered in his zone. When they got to understand their mistakes, he now cries marginalization! And is breeding hate in Nigeria.
Am not really into the methodology uses by ipob but I will really like to know how other tribes have loved the igbos. Educate me.
Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by adem30: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2017
The most funny part is when one of them is telling them the truth, the transferred their anger on him or her. I can spot like 3 guys disclaiming such threat, rather to be corrected they started calling them names. These people do not have an idea of what they planting now, And I only pity the innocent people that will share in the fruits of hate these people are planting..... Goodluck to the gullible
Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by Yyeske(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2017
IPOB miscreants are gradually making the SE to be another Bornu state.
Business men are starting to think of relocating from Onitsha because of the fear and apprehension in their customers from Anambra.
Piglets and pigs

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by ofai: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB miscreants are gradually making the SE to be another Bornu state.
Business men are starting to think of relocating from Onitsha because of the fear and apprehension in their customers from Anambra.
Piglets and pigs

Sorry eh.....Ndo...... I love a "Miscreant" that makes a nepotistic, fraudulent and cruel government stand on their toes.
Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by ofai: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2017
hardywaltz:
Ipob will one day see the resultant effect of continuous hate speeches.

IPOB is simply a reaction to hate speeches against easterners, years of economic and infrastructural deprivations, as well as political inequality.

IPOB is not an action but a reaction.

IPOB is not a call, but a response.
Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by MrSarcasm(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Thank God you know that a nation built on lies and propaganda can never stand. So, go and tell apc government to trade with caution because their lies and propaganda is too much especially lie Mohammed and femi adesina.
Yes I agree, that's why this administration is the worst in the history of Nigeria, because it was built on lies and propaganda, same thing is going to happen in Biafra if you guys build a nation this way

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by MrSarcasm(m): 10:34am On Aug 24, 2017
When they claimed army gunned down 2 Biafrans, only to denounce the news later after much backlash

Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by DocHMD: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2017
I would rather listen to the "proper agenda" of Radio Biafra than the propaganda of Saint Alhaji Lie Mohammed, the Minister of Misnformation and the Goebbells of the Dumbhari "ganment" which you all fight for against Biafrans. Thank you. grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by HeGeMon(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2017
By accommodation! Simply made conducive environments for them to progress & enjoy life without fear, let or hindrance.
tensazangetsu20:

Am not really into the methodology uses by ipob but I will really like to know how other tribes have loved the igbos. Educate me.
Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2017
HeGeMon:
By accommodation! Simply made conducive environments for them to progress & enjoy life without fear, let or hindrance.
So the 1966, 2001, 2007, 2011 northern killings were caused by the same love.
Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by KevinDein: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

So the 1966, 2001, 2007, 2011 and 2015 jos killings were caused by the same love.
Jos killings were not specifically targeted at the ibos. It was an unfortunate religious crisis in which everyone; the natives, Hausas, ibos, Yorubas, minorities from other states, had casualties. I know this cause I grew up in jos and was in jos during the crises.

Y'all should stop passing your beer parlor gist as some sort of facts. Geez
And BTW, I see 2011 and 2015 in your post. Fact on ground says there wasn't any crises in jos in those years.

Stop the misinformation

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by HeGeMon(m): 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Firstly, there is no '2015 jos' killings, rather there is a 2008 killings of ibos in Dilimi Jos,when they ibos foolishly colluded with the Hausas, where the Hausas deceived them to open their shops on a Friday that they had nothing to fear, & they the Hausas will only be fighting the indegenes of Jos, instead they (ibos), were been used as sacrifice on the day planned. If you will understand that nobody hates the ibos but they continue to be their own source of problems, from destabilizing the democratically elected govt of 1966, and not making peace with their hausa friends, rather chest beat of a biafra that continues to remind the Hausa man, of the loss of their premier & prime minister. Ibos need to do a lot of soul searching & come to terms with their mistakes if they seek genuine peace.
tensazangetsu20:

So the 1966, 2001, 2007, 2011 and 2015 jos killings were caused by the same love.
Re: Radio Biafra Propaganda so far by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
KevinDein:

Jos killings were not specifically targeted at the ibos. It was an unfortunate religious crisis in which everyone; the natives, Hausas, ibos, Yorubas, minorities from other states, had casualties. I know this cause I grew up in jos and was in jos during the crises.

Y'all should stop passing your beer parlor gist as some sort of facts. Geez
And BTW, I see 2011 and 2015 in your post. Fact on ground says there wasn't any crises in jos in those years.

Stop the misinformation
It was a typo I wanted to refer to northern crisis.

(1) (Reply)

See The Lie Igbo Is Cooking And Feeding Their Gullible One. / Dino: Lawmaker With The Highest Number Of Motions And Bills / Go Home PMB! Go Home PMB!! Nigerians Don't Deserve You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.