Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose (33523 Views)

Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] / 2019 Election Will Favour Buhari Even If It Is Rigged - Tony Momoh / 2019: North Wants Buhari, Even On Wheelchair –ACF Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Eberex(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2017
ONE THING I HAVE COME TO REALIZE. MANY NIGERIANS DON'T LIKE TO READ AND REASON. THEY DON'T LIKE TO THINK WITH THEIR OWN SENSES. THEY PREFER SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR THEM. COME OUT AND SPEAK, THEY WILL NOT! SPEAK THE TRUTH, THEY WON'T.

IF THEY HATE SOMEONE, IT IS ABSOLUTE, NO MATTER IF WHAT THE PERSON IS SAYING IS RIGHT.

FAYOSE OPINIONS HAVE BOTH THE LOGICAL SIDE AND THE RUBBISH PART, SAME WITH EVERY OTHER PERSON. AND WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THIS SCHOOL OF THOUGHT.

70% OF COMMENTS I READ WHENEVER FAYOSE SPEAKS ARE ALL AGAINST HIM. PEOPLE WHO FALL INTO THIS GROUP ARE VERY BIAS. LEARN TO THINK ON BOTH ANGLES AND NOT POSTING COMMENTS BEFORE THINKING.
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Sirchuka: 9:34am On Aug 24, 2017
sarrki:
Its because of your insanity your Excellency

Governor Nnyesom wike said only insane people will not be happy and rejoice with Baba recovery and coming back to the country safe

I hate it when people don't understand what Checks and balances mean in governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by westlife79(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2017
GMBuhari:

Who go even invite the tout?

He knows his days are numbered

Use the word lout you will have correct meaning.
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by onatisi(m): 9:39am On Aug 24, 2017
Eberex:
ONE THING I HAVE COME TO REALIZE. MANY NIGERIANS DON'T LIKE TO READ AND REASON. THEY DON'T LIKE TO THINK WITH THEIR OWN SENSES. THEY PREFER SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR THEM. COME OUT AND SPEAK, THEY WILL NOT! SPEAK THE TRUTH, THEY WON'T.

IF THEY HATE SOMEONE, IT IS ABSOLUTE, NO MATTER IF WHAT THE PERSON IS SAYING IS RIGHT.

FAYOSE OPINIONS HAVE BOTH THE LOGICAL SIDE AND THE RUBBISH PART, SAME WITH EVERY OTHER PERSON. AND WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THIS SCHOOL OF THOUGHT.

70% OF COMMENTS I READ WHENEVER FAYOSE SPEAKS ARE ALL AGAINST HIM. PEOPLE WHO FALL INTO THIS GROUP ARE VERY BIAS. LEARN TO THINK ON BOTH ANGLES AND NOT POSTING COMMENTS BEFORE THINKING.
Thank you. Very disgusting to say the very least,if majority of comments on this thread are from the so called leaders of tomorrow,then nigeria is doomed. Only god knows how many of them even passed through any educational institution. A total state of emergency needs to be placed on nigeria educational system just like wole soyinka advocated. These ppl are just unemployable and dull. To read a simple article ,understand and decode it na serious problem for them. Lazy brains abound on nairaland nowadays. Majority of ppl here write and post before they even read and think
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Oblang(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2017
Sirchuka:

I hate it when people don't understand what Checks and balances mean in governance.

What happens to constructive criticism?
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by facealone05(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2017
Will go come invite you self,tout of d century I believe one thing PMB didn't ask u to call him ur father talkness of uncle keep ur mouth short
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by jpphilips(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2017
sarrki:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/i-cant-go-greet-buhari-even-invited-fayose/

You actually went to greet someone in coma? dvmb r@tard
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Misty0071: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2017
Silence is the best answer for a fool.
D difference between the educated and stack illitrate, matured and immatured has been revealed between Wike and the basket mouth of our time.
Fayose is not a true Yoruba man because Yoruba man will always respect and reference elderly persons and leaders.
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by sddiamond: 10:14am On Aug 24, 2017
sarrki:
Its because of your insanity your Excellency

Governor Nnyesom wike said only insane people will not be happy and rejoice with Baba recovery and coming back to the country safe
Go and sit down afo anu, truth is bitter.
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Mozegee: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Being in this country with so called notherners is a great mistake.My happiness is that all of us are suffering voting buhari in,it was a great mistake.A country will only stand when opposition is at work,fayose to me is a great man.Nigerians like suffering and smilling,that is what we are gud at.How can we hv a president who do things the way he like,threatening pple as if we are his slaves.The only problem i v with our so called president is he doesnt think before doing things,his advisers are misleading him.Weda fayose is invited or not will it put food on my table.Nigeria is a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by RoyalUc(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2017
Eberex:

Don't you think you and the 30% who speak for Fayose might as well be considered 'very bias' by the 70% that speak against him?
You said; "FAYOSE OPINIONS HAVE BOTH THE LOGICAL SIDE AND THE RUBBISH PART," do you expect everyone to take the 'rubbish part?'
Sen. Ifeanyi Okoawa, Mr. Udom Emmanuel, Prof. Ben Ayade, Dr. David Umahi, Mr.Okezie Ikpeazu, etc are in the opposition, how many of them humiliate themselves like Fayose. I am not saying everybody must be thesame, but there should be a limit to how we play politics of hate. (Note that Fayose hated Buhari even before the elections and has being saying all sorts of things against him yet Buhari has never for one day responded to him).
From your heart, do you think Fayose should be considered a mentor to the younger generation?
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Eberex(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2017
RoyalUc:

Don't you think you and the 30% who speak for Fayose might as well be considered 'very bias' by the 70% that speak against him?
You said; "FAYOSE OPINIONS HAVE BOTH THE LOGICAL SIDE AND THE RUBBISH PART," do you expect everyone to take the 'rubbish part?'
Sen. Ifeanyi Okoawa, Mr. Udom Emmanuel, Prof. Ben Ayade, Dr. David Umahi, Mr.Okezie Ikpeazu, etc are in the opposition, how many of them humiliate themselves like Fayose. I am not saying everybody must be thesame, but there should be a limit to how we play politics of hate. (Note that Fayose hated Buhari even before the elections and has being saying all sorts of things against him yet Buhari has never for one day responded to him).
From your heart, do you think Fayose should be considered a mentor to the younger generation?

Which younger generations? Is it the ones that don't have a say in today's politics?
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by foleskay(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2017
fayoose my man any day any time..he's the Donald Trump of Africa..crude and full of guts!! gbabeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by RoyalUc(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Mozegee:
Being in this country with so called notherners is a great mistake.My happiness is that all of us are suffering voting buhari in,it was a great mistake.A country will only stand when opposition is at work,fayose to me is a great man.Nigerians like suffering and smilling,that is what we are gud at.How can we hv a president who do things the way he like,threatening pple as if we are his slaves.The only problem i v with our so called president is he doesnt think before doing things,his advisers are misleading him.Weda fayose is invited or not will it put food on my table.Nigeria is a joke

"Being in this country with so called notherners is a great mistake."

I think that is why they made the 'Kaduna declaration.' They said they are also tired of being with you, that you should leave them to themselve and went on to petition the FG, UN, AU to help facilitate the actualization of your dream.

"A country will only stand when opposition is at work"

Does opposition means telling lies, insulting your President (When you even want to be President) and inciting a group of people against the other? What about criticizing constructively with facts and right information? In case you don't know, as far as national politics is concerned, Fayose can never go far if he does not change his appraoch now.

"How can we hv a president who do things the way he like,threatening pple as if we are his slaves.The only problem i v with our so called president is he doesnt think before doing things."

Would you mind listing a few of those?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by RoyalUc(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2017
Eberex:

Which younger generations? Is it the ones that don't have a say in today's politics?

Yes, exactly! The ones that don't have a say in today's politics. So, from your heart, do you think Fayose should be considered a mentor to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by ImaIma1(f): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2017
Talkative
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Eberex(m): 11:22am On Aug 24, 2017
RoyalUc:

Yes, exactly! The ones that don't have a say in today's politics. So, from your heart, do you think Fayose should be considered a mentor to them?

For a man who can come out and speak boldly against the government because to him, he feels they are not doing the right thing. Yes, i consider him a mentor. Let the youth take a cue from him on fearlessness attitude, a character clearly missing in our youths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by sandland: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2017
What will your greetings do for Buhari or for the nation. Idi*t
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by RoyalUc(m): 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
Eberex:

For a man who can come out and speak boldly against the government because to him, he feels they are not doing the right thing. Yes, i consider him a mentor. Let the youth take a cue from him on fearlessness attitude, a character clearly missing in our youths.

Did you hear what happened in EKHA? I don't know how true that is but if it is, then if he "can come out and speak boldly against the government because to him, he feels they are not doing the right thing," then some other person should be allowd to do same.

Fearlessness isn't same as conducting oneself without decorum.

As for him being your mentor, no body chooses our mentors for us so I respect your choice. Goodluck!
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by raphaeladeyele: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Remember wat happened in ur first govenor in Ekiti, worst is on d way, nobody will invite u o k
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by okofians(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Not until civil societies and people like us started making noise.

Thank God,that the unchained mad dog himself knows that he has been making noises.
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Opeyemi4real(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
GMBuhari:

Who go even invite the tout?

He knows his days are numbered
You and your fellow fools have been saying this since 2015!
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Eberex(m): 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
RoyalUc:

Did you hear what happened in EKHA? I don't know how true that is but if it is, then if he "can come out and speak boldly against the government because to him, he feels they are not doing the right thing," then some other person should be allowd to do same.

Fearlessness isn't same as conducting oneself without decorum.

As for him being your mentor, no body chooses our mentors for us so I respect your choice. Goodluck!

I would prefer him than your group of people who accept everything the government throws without asking questions
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by RoyalUc(m): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Eberex:

I would prefer him than your group of people who accept everything the government throws without asking questions

Once again, goodluck!
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by Eberex(m): 2:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
RoyalUc:

Once again, goodluck!

No wonder Charley boy slogan reads #OURMUMUDONDO

Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by RoyalUc(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Eberex:

No wonder Charley boy slogan reads #OURMUMUDONDO

I completely agree with him because sincerely, OURMUMUDONDO!
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by olawaletimi(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
FKseun:

USELESS HUMAN BEINGS!!! Fraudsters and thieves!!!
Ur Fada
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by olawaletimi(m): 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
holluphemydavid:
mi o ku ooooo
ki le lei n wi ti o yeeyan.
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by onatisi(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
facealone05:
Will go come invite you self,tout of d century I believe one thing PMB didn't ask u to call him ur father talkness of uncle keep ur mouth short
what kind of english is this?even your pidgin english isnt good and you are here insulting a sittting governor, a post you will never attain with this your crocodile english
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by AbuEzeFemi(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Why I Can’t Go And Greet Buhari, Even If Invited —fayose by AbuEzeFemi(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation / Synagogue: Lagos Suspends Probe / Osinbajo orders 24-hour operations at Apapa Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.