Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup (1372 Views)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Dr Myles Munroe And His Wife Dead In Plane Crash / TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by Mufuadamu: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2010
Re: Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2010
Una don start again abi. Hisses
Re: Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2010
Re: Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by slap1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2010
Even me, I saw those too. Lol.
Re: Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2010
Re: Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by SkySpirit(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2010
Sumtx devil dey tell us im plan in d name of prophesy!
Re: Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by pmartins: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2010
Wow” l watch the live Service of the Synagogue Church of all Nation, on Sunday when the Prophet T.B JOSHUA prophesies about the plane crash, this how the prophecy is stated. Checked it out and the link. dont be surprise It is true
Prophet TB Joshua revealed a prophetic warning for the USA, saying that America should be security conscious particularly in a gathering of people and should take care of their air space. Referring to President Obama as "Big Brother", Prophet TB Joshua gave a call to pray for the US President and warned the USA to take more cognizance of internal security 'til March. Again on Thursday 18th February 2010, IT HAPPENED!
LINK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lagos-Nigeria/TB-Joshua-The-SCOAN/153982179609?ref=nf#!/notes/tb-joshua-the-scoan/prophecies-for-the-year-2010-happenning-now/310375667665
Re: Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by papagiddy(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2010
well, am not happy the way Evang. Reiherd Bonnke disowned the interviewed he granted to Emmanuel Tv. calling it a fraud that it was obtained by deceit. it saddened my heart honestly. that he has nothing to do with TB joshua or emmanuel tv. that that "keep on watching Emannuel TV" is a fraud. it was on ABN ( OWN By pst Ayo Oristsajafo) u just watch!!!!
Re: Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by naijaswag1: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2010
papa giddy:

well, am not happy the way Evang. Reiherd Bonnke disowned the interviewed he granted to Emmanuel Tv. calling it a fraud that it was obtained by deceit. it saddened my heart honestly. that he has nothing to do with TB joshua or emmanuel tv. that that "keep on watching Emannuel TV" is a fraud. it was on ABN ( OWN By pst Ayo Oristsajafo) u just watch!!!!

That is church politics.
Re: Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by mbulela: 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2010
what is this doing in the politics section?
Re: Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by TheLight2: 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2010
Re: Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by bawomolo(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2010
yeah i saw it too On CNN.
Re: Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2010
sooner or later,he will declare interest in 2011 presidency.rubbish
Re: Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by IykeD(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2010
You TBJ people have come again?
Re: Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by pmartins: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2010
IykeD:

You TBJ people have come again?
what do you mean, it is true l watch it on Emmanuel Tv . Before l did not believe it too, but when l watch it l saw it clearly exactly the way T.B Joshua stated the prophecy that is how it happens.
Re: Tbj Saw Austin Plane Crash, Bill Clinton In Hospital And Niger's Coup by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2010
I double-dare him to predict anything about Yaradua, that im gemu go tear for Kirikiri this night grin

(1) (Reply)

I Really Cannot Believe This! / Reverend King Is Like Jesus Christ – His Church Members / History Of Christianity, 1st & 2nd Millenium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.