Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) (4000 Views)

Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) by victor4ekele(m): 7:50am On Aug 24, 2017
Navy went on operation in Idah kogi State to wipe out Armed robbers and cultist. During their operations, this young man called Chukwudi aka Osaji was the only person that was caught and shoot when he try to retaliate(by pulling his weapon out to attacked them).
He was shoot three times and he died. His cultist members say they will revenge for the death of their member. There regards him as "Egede mi".
I personally know this guy but I don't know that he was cultist before this incident happened. Rest in Peace Chukwudi
followed me on twitter @ twitter.com/vicklinzy

1 Like

Re: Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) by Damibiz(m): 7:54am On Aug 24, 2017
Let them die like rat....cultist revenge ke....useless children

2 Likes

Re: Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) by aolawale025: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2017
Extra-judicial killings should not be encouraged. Cultist or not
Re: Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) by victor4ekele(m): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2017
aolawale025:
Extra-judicial killings should not be encouraged. Cultist or not
so bad
Re: Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) by optional1(f): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2017
stuppid children with useless brain going into cultism and at the end their brotherhood won't save them from death...

Kill them like rat biko..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2017
Good for them

RIP in advance to them i like their fool boldness

Re: Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:03am On Aug 24, 2017
small,small boys forming cultists.
Re: Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) by onward4life(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2017
The same Transgender Navy that didn't have weapons to Fight boko haram! Abi

Una no see beheading for Fort harcourt

And Aluu 4 open sacrifice

Now enter campus d find girls to molest
And dey Kill students!

May ur Ship sink! Inside gutter!

Rest in Peace!

#thyWillBeDone

#Youngblood

#yourPeaceMatters

#InnocentUntilProvenGuilty

Re: Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) by godchildjayboy(m): 10:36am On Aug 24, 2017
ohhhh poor cultist
Re: Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2017
Lesson for dose wu want to learn, Rip in advance for dose wu want to revenge
Re: Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2017
You deserve death whenever u die with ur eyes opened
Re: Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) by Macmoni(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
hiz brodas will soon coman start makin noise
Re: Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) by suwalee(f): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
victor4ekele:
Navy went on operation in Idah kogi State to wipe out Armed robbers and cultist. During their operations, this young man called Chukwudi aka Osaji was the only person that was caught and shoot when he try to retaliate(by pulling his weapon out to attacked them).
He was shoot three times and he died. His cultist members say they will revenge for the death of their member. There regards him as "Egede mi".
I personally know this guy but I don't know that he was cultist before this incident happened. Rest in Peace Chukwudi
followed me on twitter @ twitter.com/vicklinzy
your engrish is dope....
Re: Navy Shoot A Cultist In Idah Kogi State And His Members Want Revenge(photos) by uvie66: 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
How una wan revenge? You one go fight Navy

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Kidnapper "Evans" Sentence To Dead,i Have No Message To My Kids He Say / Best Punishment For Rape Offenders / Man Sent To Prison After A Girl His Friends Raped dies In His Room (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.