Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,448 members, 7,781,298 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School (2735 Views)

Crypto 101- Earning From Crypto: Bitcoin, Altcoins / Take Surveys,data Entry To Earn Bitcoin & Altcoins Like Ripple,dash,doge... / Investment In Cryptocurrency, Bitcoins & Altcoins – Start Trading Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by TheTradersClub(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

It's no more news that bitcoin and Alternative Coins (Altcoins) are speedily gaining popularity as a means of steady in come to only those that knows how to take advantage of the market's daily price movements.

On the economical aspect, government of nations, great business conglomerates and financial institutions are speedily adopting the use of Cryptos, as everyone believe it's the best means to drastically curb economic financial crisis in this 21st century.

We have seen bitcoin(BTC) being the first Crypto ever created, soar in few months from $800 and now valued and trading around $4100, this is almost 400% growth all in 2017.

Fundamental and technical analysts have predicted that Bitcoin(BTC) shall cross $5000 and beyond this year 2017.

On the Altcoins side, we ha e seen in recent months that new coins are being created and launched into the markets on weekly basis and some major Altcoins like; Dash coin(Dash), Ripple(XRP), Etherium(ETC), Didibyte(DGB) etc, have also been seen making speedy moves.

All these happens because the world is greatly and massively adopting Cryptos....
Pardon me guys, I just don't want to use the full name here as it may be against the Forum's rules.

Starting today, "The Traders Club" shall be educating Naira landers the basics of this said business and how to make money on trading as a daily trader and as an investor.

We shall demystify the secrets behind making money in cryptos professional while managing the risks involved.

Who are The Traders Club?

Just a quick intro…
This is a community made of like-minded crypto trading and investment members with focus to unanimously succeed at all times in the business of trading and investment.

We teach you, mentor you, tell you what to buy and when to buy or trade.

See below snapshots/images for some of our club activities.

To take advantage of this Free opportunity, click on the Join Us now link below:

JOIN US NOW!

TAKE ME DIRECTLY TO THE TRAINING SCHOOL ON TELEGRAM MESSENGER

In few hours from now, we shall commence the training here on this thread.

Stay tuned!

Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by Hollex01(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2017
add me please
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by LordofNaija: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by TheTradersClub(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
[center]INTRODUCTION[/center]

WHAT IS CRYPTOCURRENCY?

A cryptocurrency is a medium of exchange like normal currencies such as USD, but designed for exchanging digital information through a process made possible by certain principles of cryptography. Cryptography is used to secure the transactions and to control the creation of new coins.
The first cryptocurrency to be created was Bitcoin back in 2009. Today there are hundreds of other cryptocurrencies, often referred to as Altcoins.

Put another way, cryptocurrency is electricity converted into lines of code with monetary value. In the simplest of forms, cryptocurrency is digital currency.
Unlike centralized banking, like the Federal Reserve System of America or Central Bank of Nigeria, where governments control the value of a currency like USD or Naira through the process of printing fiat money, government has no control over cryptocurrencies as they are fully decentralized.
Most cryptocurrencies are designed to decrease in production over time like Bitcoin, which creates a market cap on them. That’s different from fiat currencies where financial institutions can always create more, hence inflation. Bitcoin will never have more than 21 million coins in circulation. The technical system on which all cryptocurrencies are based on was created by Satoshi Nakamoto
...This is why we now call the fraction of Bitcoin -> Satoshi.

For more details on the History of Cryptocurrency visit: https://www.cryptocheck.biz/cryptocurrencies/what-is-cryptocurrency/ after this class.
NEXT; We are going to briefly look at the first cryptocurrency ever created..."BITCOIN"

To take advantage of this Free opportunity, click on the Join Us now link below:

JOIN US NOW!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by TheTradersClub(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
WHAT IS BITCOIN?
Bitcoin is a form of digital currency, created and held electronically. No one controls it. Bitcoins aren’t printed, like dollars, Naira or euros – they’re produced by people, and increasingly businesses, running computers all around the world, using software that solves mathematical problems.
It’s the first example of a growing category of money known as cryptocurrency.
You can watch this video after this class:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf-fwtjYC00&t=91s

What makes it different from normal currencies?

Bitcoin can be used to buy things electronically. In that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, or yen, which are also traded digitally.
However, bitcoin’s most important characteristic, and the thing that makes it different to conventional money, is that it is decentralized. No single institution controls the bitcoin network. This puts some people at ease, because it means that a large bank can’t control their money.

WHO CREATED IT?
A software developer called Satoshi Nakamoto proposed bitcoin, which was an electronic payment system based on mathematical proof. the idea was to produce a currency independent of any central authority, transferable electronically, more or less instantly, with very low transaction fees.

WHO PRINTS IT?
No one. This currency isn’t physically printed in the shadows by a central bank, unaccountable to the population, and making its own rules. Those banks can simply produce more money to cover the national debt, thus devaluing their currency.
Instead, bitcoin is created digitally, by a community of people that anyone can join. Bitcoins are ‘mined’, using computing power in a distributed network.

This network also processes transactions made with the virtual currency, effectively making bitcoin its own payment network.
For more details about BITCOIN visit: https://www.cryptocheck.biz/cryptocurrencies/about-bitcoin/ After this class.

JOIN US NOW!

1 Like

Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by TheTradersClub(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
HOW TO STORE AND SPEND YOUR BITCOIN SECURELY

Bitcoin has seen its share of controversy lately, with a lot of people losing a lot of money in various thefts, and most recently the widely-publicized collapse of mt. Gox. This is unfortunate, because (with a little care) bitcoins can be made so secure that theft is functionally impossible.
We’ll show you how to set up a hot and cold wallet, and teach you to use both. It takes ten minutes, requires no special software, and provides quite a bit of security.
You can follow this tutorial on windows, os x, linux, android, and ios. If you’ve been thinking about getting into bitcoin, now is the time, and this is how.

WHAT YOU’LL NEED
>A modern, up to date web browser that supports http secure (aka https), like google chrome
>a log book
>a pen and paper
>a secure place to store something (like a safety deposit box)

PICKING SECURE PASSWORDS
Here’s how we’ll generate your password: get out your book, and flip to a random page, then put your finger down on the page with your eyes closed. Look at the word under your finger and write it down on a sheet of paper, then close the book. Repeat until you have seven words. In my case, this produced the string ‘am welding carpet attacked tranquilized laughs postage‘ (generated from a kurt vonnegut anthology). Obviously, you should never post your real password online, but I won’t actually be using this one for anything, so it’s okay!

OTHER SECURITY MEANS FOR YOUR WALLET
All cryptocurrency wallets do have what we call google authenticator or Authy authenticator
When you create and log into your account, do visit your "setting" page and follow their instructions there to have your accounts more secured.
These includes ...login notifications on your SMS and or email, as well as transfer confirmation via email. This way you can go to sleep and be rest assured of your coins being secured.

JOIN US NOW!

1 Like

Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by slickychi(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
More plsssss
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by slickychi(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2017
TheTradersClub:
HOW TO STORE AND SPEND YOUR BITCOIN SECURELY

Bitcoin has seen its share of controversy lately, with a lot of people losing a lot of money in various thefts, and most recently the widely-publicized collapse of mt. Gox. This is unfortunate, because (with a little care) bitcoins can be made so secure that theft is functionally impossible.
We’ll show you how to set up a hot and cold wallet, and teach you to use both. It takes ten minutes, requires no special software, and provides quite a bit of security.
You can follow this tutorial on windows, os x, linux, android, and ios. If you’ve been thinking about getting into bitcoin, now is the time, and this is how.

WHAT YOU’LL NEED
>A modern, up to date web browser that supports http secure (aka https), like google chrome
>a log book
>a pen and paper
>a secure place to store something (like a safety deposit box)

PICKING SECURE PASSWORDS
Here’s how we’ll generate your password: get out your book, and flip to a random page, then put your finger down on the page with your eyes closed. Look at the word under your finger and write it down on a sheet of paper, then close the book. Repeat until you have seven words. In my case, this produced the string ‘am welding carpet attacked tranquilized laughs postage‘ (generated from a kurt vonnegut anthology). Obviously, you should never post your real password online, but I won’t actually be using this one for anything, so it’s okay!

OTHER SECURITY MEANS FOR YOUR WALLET
All cryptocurrency wallets do have what we call google authenticator or Authy authenticator
When you create and log into your account, do visit your "setting" page and follow their instructions there to have your accounts more secured.
These includes ...login notifications on your SMS and or email, as well as transfer confirmation via email. This way you can go to sleep and be rest assured of your coins being secured.

JOIN US NOW!

Nice one
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by amerengues(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
Amerengues@yahoo.com
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by slickychi(m): 12:14am On Aug 26, 2017
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by slickychi(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2017
Hello Guys, later today I shall assist my boss in continuing with this training as he has given me the authority to do so, for he's caught up with other pressing activities in our club.

Stay tuned as training commences this evening...
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by tundeks: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2017
add 07067850621 to d group
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by slickychi(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
tundeks:
add 07067850621 to d group

We do not add anyone to our school manually. However, you can just click on the link on my signature below to have direct access to the school on Telegram.

1 Like

Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by TheTradersClub(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by Oguguolouis(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2017
slickychi:

We do not add anyone to our school manually. However, you can just click on the link on my signature below to have direct access to the school on Telegram.
ITS A SHAME THAT MY PHONE CAN NOT PICK THE CAPCHA ON REGISTRATION. Thus my inability to join this group
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by Dollabiz: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by slickychi(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by slickychi(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by slickychi(m): 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by slickychi(m): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by slickychi(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
Join us now for Free training this Sunday 14th, Jan 2018
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by slickychi(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by slickychi(m): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by slickychi(m): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by slickychi(m): 7:30am On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Free Bitcoin & Altcoins Trading School by millionboi2: 8:10am On Feb 08, 2018
Thieves

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 3 Millon Naira / Will Geo Fluids Ever Going To Be Listed On NSE? / How To Invest 5m Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.