Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Banks In Port-Harcourt Accused Of Electricity Theft (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banks In Port-Harcourt Accused Of Electricity Theft (Video) (11953 Views)

5 Banks In Nigeria With High Savings Interest Rates Account / How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / USSD Codes Of All The Commercial Banks In Nigeria (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banks In Port-Harcourt Accused Of Electricity Theft (Video) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Mme ikpo ino Stael from us, steal from our collective funds... Una get mind
Re: Banks In Port-Harcourt Accused Of Electricity Theft (Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2017
free2ryhme:

it is better you take this to PHCN

i doubt if they engage social forums and social medai
no such thing as phcn
Re: Banks In Port-Harcourt Accused Of Electricity Theft (Video) by marcjoe(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2017
Probably the bills are too expensive, PHCN are one of the problem in this country. They need to review their billings, they can't keep bringing outrageous bills to the financial institutions. It's not stealing it's simply Trying to bypass outrageous billings.
Re: Banks In Port-Harcourt Accused Of Electricity Theft (Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2017
boldking:
Let me tell you guys the truth, THERE IS nothing like spare money in Nigeria, money na money and mind you MMM is dead and gone
robbing peter to pay PAUL thats a scam .....I DON LEARN MY OWN D HARD WAY 250K WEY I SUPPOSE USE BUY LAND FOR VILLAGE MMM SAY NA FROZEN MAVRO.....DEY CALL MY HARD EARNED MONEY MAVRO

Stop this your nonsense wailing. Who send you find mavro? Abeg allow us hear word jo

Common 250k sef. Broke
Re: Banks In Port-Harcourt Accused Of Electricity Theft (Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2017
taylor88:
times are hard

buharism is affecting the poor and rich

what a bad luck to Nigeria
Times are hard everywhere.i am presently in the uk and times are hard.we are just a country who want goid things without paying for it.times "hard or soft"
Nothing is free even in freetown
Re: Banks In Port-Harcourt Accused Of Electricity Theft (Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2017
boldking:
Let me tell you guys the truth, THERE IS nothing like spare money in Nigeria, money na money and mind you MMM is dead and gone
robbing peter to pay PAUL thats a scam .....I DON LEARN MY OWN D HARD WAY 250K WEY I SUPPOSE USE BUY LAND FOR VILLAGE MMM SAY NA FROZEN MAVRO.....DEY CALL MY HARD EARNED MONEY MAVRO
seun this man has reported a case to u plz come and pay him
Re: Banks In Port-Harcourt Accused Of Electricity Theft (Video) by Taiye4Christ(m): 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
So, if banks are stealing power now, do we call them...

#powerbanks
Re: Banks In Port-Harcourt Accused Of Electricity Theft (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
supereagle:
[s]We are the problem of Nigeria.

Professor Isa Hussaini of Faculty of Pharmacy University of Maiduguri wrote:

The blame for what Nigeria has become falls on you and me. Not Buhari, not Jonathan, not Obasanjo and definitely not Abacha.

Our wickedness stinks to the heavens as we go about our daily lives, pulling down everyone and everything to become rich. We import substandard products, fake drugs and expired baby food unfit for human consumption and we have the nerve to complain about leadership?

We even steal from widows, orphans, and refugees. We take their food and sell it for profit. No conscience. Nothing is sacred. No one is spared. We build substandard roads, schools, houses, hospitals, all for profit at the expense of human life;an invaluable item which all our profit and contract sum cannot buy.

One would think this behavior is reserved for urchins but it would surprise you that this is the character of many decent looking people who appear to be normal but are not any better than Boko Haram members. They are church members, Muslims, husbands, wives and sadly youths.

We pervert justice and pretend we do not know right from wrong just to serve our selfish interests. Slave traders pale in comparison to what we do to ourselves. We are wickedness personified. So much hatred flows in our blood and we transfer it to our children. It's evident in what we say and do.

We have fasting and prayer sessions all year long, night vigils and deliverance when the actual problem is us. We simply cannot learn to love others . It is me, me, me. That is all that ever matters. It is sickening. Anyone who cannot love has no business in politics, Government and in Nigeria. Until we understand this, we will continue on this path of destruction.

I can Change, You can Change, They can Change and We can Change by Sharing and Spreading this message....Change starts with Me....

Copied:-
Keep Forwarding,[/s]
pls.

Please stop sharing this rubbish.
Re: Banks In Port-Harcourt Accused Of Electricity Theft (Video) by supereagle(m): 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Please stop sharing this rubbish.
You are benefiting from the corruption going in Nigeria.
Re: Banks In Port-Harcourt Accused Of Electricity Theft (Video) by FactualSpeech: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2017
calddon:
Lol.... There is no way you expect banks to rely on the very ever disappointing street transformers for quality light supply... Those transformers are talented in giving out low current. Long story short, Electric DISCOs should find a way to issue and retrieve bill from these banks within the long arm of the law.

Sir, banks fall under the category of maximum demand customers whose consumption is very high compared to residential or small industries so they have their own transformers. All commercial banks have individual transformers so they don't rely transformer serving the community.

Also, as we read in the news few months ago that the minister of power and the regulatory body(NERC) gave an other that all customers not metered should not pay. The News refer to Maximum demand customers like banks. All of them now have meters at the transformer measuring their usage so they have no reason to complain because they are not billed on estimate. If they want a reduction in their bill then they should reduce their consumption, it is as simple as that!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? / Nairabet Agents / FG Signs $1bn Mou On 1,000MW Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.