Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Book Summary - Why Men Love Bitches By Sherry Argov - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Book Summary - Why Men Love Bitches By Sherry Argov (2907 Views)

Book Summary - The Instant Millionaire By Mark Fisher / Book Summary - The Five Love Languages By Gray Chapman / Book Summary - The Psychology Of Selling By Brian Tracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book Summary - Why Men Love Bitches By Sherry Argov by BookVendor(m): 9:03am On Aug 24, 2017
Book title: ''WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES''
Book author: Sherry Argov

One day I went to a bookstore an saw a book titled why men love bitches, these words were so captivating so I decided to buy. The first chapter was boring and uninteresting until I got to the next and now its history. The facts in this books are real and this is why good boys marry bad girls. While the book is girly i got a lot of teaching and insight from it. I understood that men are like lions and adventurous. they dont just want a kill but a fresh kill. They want to give a chase and to claim the price and the victory.

However most ladies can agree that if they fully understood men, their lives would be a lot easier. Sherry Argov guides us through the transformation from “Doormat to Dreamgirl” by redefining the term bitch. The book shares personal stories, direct quotes from guys, and humorous attempts to teach females how to be the boss in the relationship. While reading Why Men Love Bitches over spring break, I learned valuable tips I would like to share.

1. Don’t talk about “the last guy.”

Bombarding your new boy with constant comparisons will begin to wear him out. Start fresh!

2. Being the doormat will cause many issues.

Something’s bothering you? Tell him. It’s easy, just don’t allow yourself to be walked all over. Know your worth, girls!

3. Don’t try to change him.

We often think we’re meant to be someone’s savior. But the truth is that you shouldn’t have to change someone just to be compatible. There’s plenty of fish in the sea.

4. Communication should be quality, not quantity.

Constant meaningless conversations … yes, I’m talking about you crazy texters out there sending “Heyy” at random times of the day with no intention. Aim for few quality conversations with your man. For goodness sake, talk on the phone or in person! Trust me (and Sherry Argov), it’s not really that old fashioned.

5. “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.”

So simple to remember, yet so important! Don’t let someone be your whole world to just find out you’re only a small part of that person's.

6. Be yourself.

Well, duh! Not everyone can be the bitch. Kind-hearted, nice girls should not be put to shame. I believe everyone has someone out there; just be patient enough to find people who are true to theirselves as well.

7. Love yourself.

You are not whole just because you have someone. Love yourself first, and know what you deserve.

To order a copy of this book or other books on relationships, please visit[b] www.bookvendeur.com or whatapp 08111111296 for any book. Please note that delivery is free within Lagos metropolis. We also deliver within Nigeria. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Only For Love "Episode 1" Written By @saint_haywhy / Adebimpe My Facebook Lover..(short Story) / The Sterling Shores Series By C.m Owens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.