Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram (915 Views)

How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part / Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. / The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by expertman(m): 9:10am On Aug 24, 2017
Yesterday a friend of mine on instagram who also happens to be a Nairalander got scamed of her hard earned money.

She sent me a DM requesting I help her post it on Nairaland and instagram asking me to tag all others.

I am not a blogger but I feel a need to help her broadcast it as she requested.

Her Instagram handle us @tite4life .

See below her DM, Account Number she paid into and phone numbers of the scamers.

She got scammed while trying to buy to products the scamers advert on their instagram page.

She was immediately blocked after making the payment of 17k into their bank account.

Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by expertman(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2017
More screenshot and the scamers instagram attractive page where ladies shoes and cloths were advertised.

Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by greatmarshall(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2017
Na WA o
Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by expertman(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2017
The scamers instagram page name is beauties_oufits .

Admin please move it to the Home page help a lady Nairalander who wants to make sure she got her money back and help the others ladies out there so as not to get their hard earned money into the hands of scamers.

Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by taylor88(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2017
jesu
Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by youngreva(m): 9:21am On Aug 24, 2017
sorry
Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by expertman(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2017
More pics of their store on instagram.

The products looks so nice and cheap whereas is a ploy to lure and scam the ladies of their money.

Any one with idea on how to get them tracked down.

Will be much appreciated

Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2017
another softwork grin

by yahoo boys
Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by Tilda30(f): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2017
Sorry
Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2017
so in this day and age, there are still DONKEYS who will see some foolish adverts online and just send money to these online strangers?!

this lady got what she deserved for being STUPID!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by cassidy1996(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2017
sorry my dear.... this is Niger, be smart
Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by expertman(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Her proof of payment to the scamer who happens to be a female too

Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by emynike2001(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
This IS way Too BAD.

Financial crime IS unisex.

This is not the best way to make money nah!!!
Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fabunmi Oluwafunke sef. Wicked souls!
Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by ifyalways(f): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
expertman:
More pics of their store on instagram.

The products looks so nice and cheap whereas is a ploy to lure and scam the ladies of their money.

Any one with idea on how to get them tracked down.

Will be much appreciated

When it's too good to be true, it obviously ain't true.
Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Insist on pay on delivery!!!
Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by expertman(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
ifyalways:

When it's too good to be true, it obviously ain't true.

Yes oo you couldn't have say it better.
Re: Nairalander Lady Got Scamed Of 17k Hard Earned Money On Instagram by expertman(m): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Any one here who can advise on better way out.

This is an Afonja ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Sallah Day Tragedy: Truck Rams Into Crowd At Eid Prayer Ground In Ijebu / Tragedy As Deadly Cult Group,badoo Gang Strikes Again;kills RCCG Pastor In Iko. / Why Is It That Nigeria's Emergency Line (112) Has Never Worked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.