Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

A Summary Of IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Summary Of IPOB (461 Views)

CP Okon Dismisses Kanu’s Threat On Family. Vows To Go On With Arrest Of IPOB / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Summary Of IPOB by ofai: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2017
IPOB is simply a REACTION to hate speeches against easterners, years of economic and infrastructural deprivations, as well as political inequality against biafraland.

So therefore, IPOB is NOT an action BUT a reaction.

IPOB is NOT a call, BUT a response.

cc: pazienza NDPVF IPOBrep
Cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Summary Of IPOB by Biodun37: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2017
The first Nigerian Lawyer (Sapara Williams- Yoruba),
First Civil Engineer (Herbert Macaulay- Yoruba),
First Medical Doctor in Nigeria ( Nathaniel King- Yoruba),
First female (SAN Folake Solanke- Yoruba),
Africa's first Professor of Criminology ( Femi Odekunle- Yoruba),
Africa's first female Chartered Accountant (Toyin Olakunri- Yoruba),
First Bishop(Samuel Ajayi Crowther- Yoruba) even Nigeria's undisputed millionaire (Candida Da Rocha- Yoruba,
First CJN Sir Adetokunbo Ademola- Yoruba.
One vagabond called Nnamdi Kanu now said Yoruba's are fools, he said anybody attending Yoruba pastored churches is a fool, funny enough we have some guys bearing Yoruba names and supporting Kanu's foolish statement on Yoruba's, simply because they hate APC government.

Well, not everybody with eyes can see, most people walk with their eyes, that's where FFK and Fayose belonged. How FFK's father died is still fresh (was he buried in Ife? Never). If anybody can wake up one day and insult a race as great as Yoruba and we've some elements backing him for political reasons, then the bastard child just woke up. You can't abuse my father and expect me to respect you. APC is a political party and not a race, Yoruba is not a political party, therefore the difference is clear. Nigeria is a zoo in Kanu's view, meaning his parents are animals within if I've to reply him.

No matter who you are you can't insult my race, I will hate you with passion and those supporting you will be in my black book. Isola o go, oju la n ti fun'ra wa, Kanu should go back to his parents for tutorial, ago lo fe ko eyele po mo adie, asa ki i s'egbe eyek'eye.

Niyi Olufemi Oginni.
Chicago, IL, USA.
8/10/2017.
Original Yoruba's should frwd as received

1 Like

Re: A Summary Of IPOB by feelgoodInc: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2017
Biodun37:
The first Nigerian Lawyer (Sapara Williams- Yoruba),
First Civil Engineer (Herbert Macaulay- Yoruba),
First Medical Doctor in Nigeria ( Nathaniel King- Yoruba),
First female (SAN Folake Solanke- Yoruba),
Africa's first Professor of Criminology ( Femi Odekunle- Yoruba),
Africa's first female Chartered Accountant (Toyin Olakunri- Yoruba),
First Bishop(Samuel Ajayi Crowther- Yoruba) even Nigeria's undisputed millionaire (Candida Da Rocha- Yoruba,
First CJN Sir Adetokunbo Ademola- Yoruba.
One vagabond called Nnamdi Kanu now said Yoruba's are fools, he said anybody attending Yoruba pastored churches is a fool, funny enough we have some guys bearing Yoruba names and supporting Kanu's foolish statement on Yoruba's, simply because they hate APC government.

Well, not everybody with eyes can see, most people walk with their eyes, that's where FFK and Fayose belonged. How FFK's father died is still fresh (was he buried in Ife? Never). If anybody can wake up one day and insult a race as great as Yoruba and we've some elements backing him for political reasons, then the bastard child just woke up. You can't abuse my father and expect me to respect you. APC is a political party and not a race, Yoruba is not a political party, therefore the difference is clear. Nigeria is a zoo in Kanu's view, meaning his parents are animals within if I've to reply him.

No matter who you are you can't insult my race, I will hate you with passion and those supporting you will be in my black book. Isola o go, oju la n ti fun'ra wa, Kanu should go back to his parents for tutorial, ago lo fe ko eyele po mo adie, asa ki i s'egbe eyek'eye.

Niyi Olufemi Oginni.
Chicago, IL, USA.
8/10/2017.
Original Yoruba's should frwd as received

blabbing.

solutan of sokoto throws shade to all yorubas and said WE DID NOT FALL FROM THE SKY

he said this day before yesterday at the unity conference.

The Sultan said he fully backed the position of President Muhammadu Buhari, saying: “I support the president’s position 100 per cent, I believe what he said is right. And I say, instead of talking about devolution of power, let’s talk about devolution of economy.”On the 1914 amalgamation, he said: We didn’t fall from the sky, we camefrom somewhere. We became Nigeria in 1914 through amalgamation.

read the rest here

https://nnn.com.ng/nigerianews/tribune/i-wont-support-nigerias-disintegration-sultan/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1630971429

he was trying to show all you yorubas that youre all fallen daemuns I purposely spelled that incorrectly.
Re: A Summary Of IPOB by feelgoodInc: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2017
IPOB means Indigenous people of Biafra it's very difficult for a southerner or south easterner to isolate himself from that name just like someone in the middle East will be uncomfortable If America was fighting the ISIS a.k.a ISLAMIC STATE.

(1) (Reply)

Pampering Arewayouths Is Very Dangerous Worse That Biafra Agitation. See Why / President Buhari Expected In Katsina Today For Sallah / AKSG Approves 45 New Buses, Solid Minerals Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.