Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (79970 Views)

Fire Guts Small Doctor’s House In Lagos / Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Lexusgs430: 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
Anything for traffic.... Maybe his album is about to be released ......
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by cr7rooney10(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
Charging
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Qaisar1: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Funke!
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Tecno66: 3:55pm On Aug 24, 2017
EDonHappen:
Nigerian artiste, small doctor was caught by his fans doing it live on his snapchat handle.

The penalty crooner has suddenly played his penalty to throwing as fans picked up the video and has been trending all across social media.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/08/watch-video-small-doctor-masturbating-live-snapchat-played-penalty-throwing/

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/900658786360315905

Rubish.
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
I don't even know most of this artist... do I even have to know all this failed cracky musicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
he has a small peepee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by liri(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
potbelly:
Maybe he is cumming with a new song... grin
y'all better watch out fir his release...lol grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by johnlvis(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vaseline crew .
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by potbelly(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Damn! grin grin
liri:
y'all better watch out fir his release...lol grin
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by JuneOctober(f): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin The traffic below is something else.
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Rick9(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Who is small doctor ?/ Never heard of him though
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by sunnyside16(m): 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Know i understand where the name "small doctor" came from. It is small indeed.

1 Like

Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Synzu(m): 4:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fabulocity:
But why's his skin so dirty looking

cc mrcork

Why you like to dey disturb this guy? grin
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by baby124: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
This guy need mental help, una de laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
" Always show me sensitive material" killed me...Lol
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
You mean my boyfriend? Cuz I love him na
Synzu:

Why you like to dey disturb this guy? grin
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
This has become bad.
EDonHappen:
Nigerian artiste, small doctor was caught by his fans doing it live on his snapchat handle.

The penalty crooner has suddenly played his penalty to throwing as fans picked up the video and has been trending all across social media.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/08/watch-video-small-doctor-masturbating-live-snapchat-played-penalty-throwing/

Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Tinie: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hide your face!!! Literally follow your own advice angry

Bros probably was sending to a follower then mistakenly posted it on his snap, was too excited grin cheesy

Hence he played his penalty lo throwing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Pain(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Scanning for Ethnicity..90% Loading...VERIFIED !

Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Kobicove(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Publicity stunt undecided

1 Like

Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by yinchar(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
I don't think he's the one.

The video is not that sharp to 100% confirm he's the one...

Just my humble opinion.
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by freeman95(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
faithugo64:
embarassed

Shameless act!

Blessed is any man capable of controlling his sexual urges, who would not do shameful things because of money

Wetin this one deh talk like this

1 Like

Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by dennisworld1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
General secretary Vaseline FC united
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by gidimasters(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
coolshegs10:
Just upload the video here if you don't want to see Sango dabbing at your back.. grin
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Candybob(m): 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Small Doctor grin grin grin
Bonafide member of the Vaseline community
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Synzu(m): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fabulocity:
You mean my boyfriend? Cuz I love him na

Now you're making me jealous sad
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
sorry sad
Synzu:

Now you're making me jealous sad
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Member Of Aboniki Crew
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by David160(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is the first time I am hearing that name "small doctor"

1 Like

Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Synzu(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fabulocity:
sorry sad
I have to terminate cork! angry
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by Tinie: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
yinchar:
I don't think he's the one.

The video is not that sharp to 100% confirm he's the one...

Just my humble opinion.

N*gga wants him to say "Hain Hain" in the video for confirmation, it was from his own snap. It wasn't leaked!!!
Re: Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral by sylve11: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
His business. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face: Seeing Alex Ekubo Kiss My Wife, Annie Idibia, How I Feel / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.