Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) (27009 Views)

Masari, Katsina Residents Hold Prayers Against Bandits / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Tiwaz2: 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thousands of Muslim faithful from the 7 states of northwest on Thursday converged in Kano for special prayer session and rally in support of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The participating states are Kano, Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara and Kaduna.

The prayer session was held at Sani Abacha Indoor Stadium

Many Islamic Scholars, politicians, top government officials and hundreds of members of Civil Society Organisations, Students' unions and other non-governmental organisations were in attendance.

The mammoth crowd later matched to Kano State Government House where Governor Ganduje addressed them.

http://www.ngyab.com/2017/08/buhari-supporters-shut-kano-hold-prayers-rally-photos/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
Jobless mofos

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Yorubaangel(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
the main reason Adamu Adamu lower the university cut off marks.... Jobless mediocre

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Macelliot(m): 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari cannot pull half of the crowd Nnamdi Kanu pulls.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by tuniski: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yorubaangel:
the main reason Adamu Adamu lower the university cut off marks.... Jobless mediocre
Your head is very correct jare!

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by peteregwu(m): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yorubaangel:

I think I like the new university cut off marks, it is okay for everyone. Let the opportunity be for everyone, and after they are admitted it is left for them to perform creditably well and if not, they would be rusticated. So let it be.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Aufbauh(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
This mammoth crowd is only in his absentia yet, wonder what it will be when the nnuku umonwu(the big masquerade) President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR will appear himself.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by peteregwu(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
As for those people protesting, this is the reason I wouldn't vote for any northern Muslim again. I discover that they are just mediocres which is the cause of Nigeria's backwardness today.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Yorubaangel(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
peteregwu:

I think I like the new university cut off marks, it is okay for everyone. Let the opportunity be for everyone, and after they are admitted it is left for them to perform creditably well and if not, they would be rusticated. So let it be.
is there space for everyone The opportunity can never be for everyone hence, it is better if the little opportunity is meant for our best brains

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by peteregwu(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yorubaangel:

is there space for everyone The opportunity can never be for everyone hence, it is better if the little opportunity is meant for our best brains

I understand what you mean, but allow it to be until they enter na. One thing is certain that no university in the south and West would prefer those of higher mark to those of lower mark. It's the university that would determine the fate of those with lower marks and not jamb.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by gberra: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
I cannot but pity Kwankwanso. Kano had been on locked down for Buhari since the days of Usman Dan fodio.

PMB/PYO
Let's KILL Corruption!

Let's DEFEAT Terrorism!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Theleutenant: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Aufbauh:
This mammoth crowd is only in his absentia yet, wonder what it will be when the nnuku umonwu(the big masquerade) President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR will appear himself.
. Audu,i thought you said your mum is Igbo?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by truth4u: 3:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
These all showed that we are not one.... We should all go separate ways... They love theirs and we love ours... Two can never walk and work together unless they agree....we do not agree with them... Let come together and go our separate ways, period

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Yorubaangel(m): 3:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
peteregwu:

I understand what you mean, but allow it to be until they enter na. One thing is certain that no university in the south and West would prefer those of higher mark to those of lower mark. It's the university that would determine the fate of those with lower marks and not jamb.
I understand your point but how about the universities in the North? Don't you know that majority of their products will soon flood our civil service in the name of quota system why can't we have uniform Qualification since we shall all be subjected to uniform conditions after schooling

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Arda1000(m): 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Black monsters

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
An observation,

Ganduje of kano has kept to his promise of replicating the artificial Street pillars of ambiance in owerri as was advised by rochas,

Look closely below and see the similarities.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Theleutenant:
. Audu,i thought you said your mum is Igbo?
That one na agbo ki

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
It's the season of who can pull the biggest crowd - PMB in the north vs NK in the south east...let the battle begin...
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Anytime FFK and Fayose, (coordinators of the Pigs) Open Their Mouth To Abuse President Buhari, PDP loses 100000 notherners Votes! cheesy

27 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
It's the season of who can pull the biggest crowd - PMB in the north vs NK in the south east...let the battle begin...

Nnamdi is a Criminal being followed by brainwashed miscreants!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Joejonah(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
After this rally and prayers they will still go about their begging business. Cow milk is dangerous for your health

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by KevinDein: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
truth4u:
These all showed that we are not one.... We should all go separate ways... They love theirs and we love ours... Two can never walk and work together unless they agree....we do not agree with them... Let come together and go our separate ways, period
True
And that is why they told you without mincing words to go back to your land. I still haven't seen you moved back anyway

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by fyneguy: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Some people are always sad when they see such pictures as these

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by KevinDein: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Yorubaangel:

I understand your point but how about the universities in the North? Don't you know that majority of their products will soon flood our civil service in the name of quota system why can't we have uniform Qualification since we shall all be subjected to uniform conditions after schooling
Yeah right. Like the fantastic products y'all have churned out have managed to make any significant difference in the southern states.
Don't get it twisted, we all know how you Southerners get your 'high " points. Yeah, you get that right; with the help of the many special centers that litter southern Nigeria.

You have no moral right to point fingers at others.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/malpractice-10000-candidates-caught-anambra-says-jamb-2/&ved=0ahUKEwjSvLylmvDVAhVPbVAKHRUCCK0QFggjMAA&usg=AFQjCNElSmOYWxyxDcSoIk72tnDPh9jZKw

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by rabonni(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
They need the prayers more than him.

Hope they can all send their kids abroad for school and spend 103days in uk for medical attention.

My father my father give this people brain

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Angelb4: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
And they'll say he doesn't have followers again
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by Joseunlimited(f): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
cry na der Kano na, der Kano der problem
Re: Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) by fk001(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Long live PMB

You will live long to tackle corruption for us

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? / Oil Discovered In Lagos / Bode George As Jimi Agbaje’s Godfather Is Bad For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.