Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,565 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

"Regular Life With Irregular Scars" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Regular Life With Irregular Scars" (559 Views)

Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Regular Life With Irregular Scars" by Nnemaranma(f): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
A Nigerian burn survivor, Kay Obum who's also a Psychologist , took to his Facebook page to share his inspiring story. He is a graduate of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka. He's really an inspiration to many.
Here is what he wrote:

Now
I get lots of requests,
Lots of God bless you,
Lots of this n that cos I decided to go viral on my list with my one through friend Chizzy Francess.
You don't know the pains of burns if you don't feel it.
Am not bringing back those memories but we are products of grace.
The burial grounds couldn't hold us.
And were too young to be forgotten and too rare to be ignored.
Now my dear, always know that you are important and blessed.
"My mama use to say " don't loose faith your life is in the hands of God, he neither sleeps nor slumber.
Bottom line: its not easy living a regular life with irregular scars.
We are human we feel demoralized too.
We feel incomplete too.
But we have no choice than to survive.
Lest I forget ( come take plantain)

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Reduce Brain Damage While Ageing / What You Should Know About Asthma! / We Are Maker Of Salon, Orthopedic, Dental And Surgical Instruments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.