Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Do Married Men Prefer To Stay Most With There Girlfriend Than There Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Married Men Prefer To Stay Most With There Girlfriend Than There Wife? (3098 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Why Does Men Cheat On There Wife? / Why Do Married Men Masturbate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Men Prefer To Stay Most With There Girlfriend Than There Wife? by princeemm: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2010
PEASE A LADY ASK ME THIS QUESTION AND I HAVE NOT GIVING HER THE ANSWER COS I NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT BEFORE RENDERING MY ANSWER TO HER SINCE AM NOT YET IN THE GAME, AND HAVE NOT YET HAD THE EXPERIENCE OF THIS, SO HELP ME TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION SINCE SHE WAITING TO HAVE THE ANSWER FROM ME.

WHY DO MARRIED MEN PREFER TO STAY MORE WITH THERE GIRL FRIEND AND CHERISH THEM MORE THAN THE WIFE THEY LEFT HOME?
Re: Why Do Married Men Prefer To Stay Most With There Girlfriend Than There Wife? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2010
prince emm:

PEASE A LADY ASK ME THIS QUESTION AND I HAVE NOT GIVING HER THE ANSWER COS I NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT BEFORE RENDERING MY ANSWER TO HER SINCE AM NOT YET IN THE GAME, AND HAVE NOT YET HAD THE EXPERIENCE OF THIS, SO HELP ME TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION SINCE SHE WAITING TO HAVE THE ANSWER FROM ME.

WHY DO MARRIED MEN PREFER TO STAY MORE WITH THERE GIRL FRIEND AND CHERISH THEM MORE THAN THE WIFE THEY LEFT HOME?

It depends on what the men are facing at home.
-wives may be trouble makers
-mostly becos of what they want to get just by showing the gfs they care.
-Also whn their wives are pregnant, still to get satisfaction from gfs
Re: Why Do Married Men Prefer To Stay Most With There Girlfriend Than There Wife? by samsanyus(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2010
I will rather ask, what is the young girl doing around the married man instead of being with her boyfriend? Both of them has a mission, a mission to cheat.
Re: Why Do Married Men Prefer To Stay Most With There Girlfriend Than There Wife? by r231(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2010
The other woman is just the extra shag.

A man will leave his wife, home, kids, if he cares about you.

Some men do but the ones that like their cake and eat it never will, and they'll expect you to have given your best before you do.

their spouses might not be interested in doing the sexual things the men want to try out (e.g. oral, etc.) or even afraid or morally against such  

Lack of or poor communication with the spouse
Re: Why Do Married Men Prefer To Stay Most With There Girlfriend Than There Wife? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2010
@poster
my question to you would be: why would anyone ask you such question since they know you have no experience in the field?!

@post
look at it like anything around you:
- why would anyone buy the latest phone even though they already have one that functions perfectly?
- why would anyone buy the latest car even though they already have one that functions perfectly?
- why would anyone buy new clothes even though they already have clothes that fits them perfectly?

the reason is the same for men and women!

when getting married spouses are version 1.0, after few yrs of marriage they have to upgrade to version 2.0 in order to stay with the trends (this includes sexy lingerie, fun things to do together,travel together, dinner, dates, plastic surgery if needs be). as time goes by then spouses would need to upgrade to version 3.0 and so forth.

marriage is not an easy ride like most people out there think. . . . . . . . . fools think that they just have to get married and everything will be ok, hell to the no!!!!! if you dont work extra hard on your marriage to stay on top of YOUR "marriage" game then some young sexy chick/hunk will easy sweep your spouse of his/her feet in no time and will be servicing them after hours.

although its commonly occurring with men, women are now catching up to the trend!
Re: Why Do Married Men Prefer To Stay Most With There Girlfriend Than There Wife? by AniLee(f): 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2010
i thought the search engine in nairaland had a purpose. how many times wil dis topic be posted
Re: Why Do Married Men Prefer To Stay Most With There Girlfriend Than There Wife? by mamagee3(f): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2010
For Big Black duduba sake, how many times would this thread pop up? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Baby Are You??? / 9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman / 5 Factors That Can Break Up A Relationship Even If The Love Is True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.