Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (59363 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces Retirement From Football / Ronaldo Drops Out Of Europe’s Top Five Highest-Paid Players After Man Utd Return / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by argob44(f): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Manchester United have re-signed Zlatan Ibrahimovic on a one-year contract.

The 35-year-old former Sweden striker made 46 appearances and scored 28 goals for United last season.

Ibrahimovic was released by the club in June after his season was ended prematurely by a knee injury, but he is expected to be fit again in December.

"After his contribution last season he deserves our trust and we will be patient waiting for him to return," said manager Jose Mourinho.

I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch

Ibrahimovic, who initially joined the Red Devils on free transfer in July 2016, had been recuperating at United's training ground after knee surgery.

Mourinho added:
"We are delighted Zlatan is on the road to recovery and we are equally delighted to have his ambition and experience back with us.
"I have no doubt that he will be important in the second part of the season."

Two Los Angeles-based Major League Soccer clubs, LA Galaxy and Los Angeles FC, were both interested in signing the striker this summer.

However, Ibrahimovic said:

"It was always mine and the club's intention for me to stay."

He added:
"I cannot wait to get back out on that Old Trafford pitch, but I also know that I have to take my time to make sure that I am ready.
"I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch."

Ibrahimovic made his debut for hometown club Malmo in 1999 and went on to play for Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, AC Milan and PSG. He has won a trophy in every season since 2001, including 13 league titles.

He retired from international football after Sweden's exit from Euro 2016, having scored 62 goals in 116 appearances.

http://www.asbgistng.com/2017/08/zlatan-ibrahimovic-resigned-man-utd.html

BBC

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Jumbus31(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
The king is back.. Ggmu.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by swiz123(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
I think he will be paired with romelu in a 4-4-2 formation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Hier(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
I love football. I love Jesus more

apologia, that picture is demonic. Its called discerning

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by ayatt(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
he looks like a horse

6 Likes

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by tim1256(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
So this guy is still suffering from insanity

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by WebSurfer(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
All hail United for the trophies this season....

grin grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by baike: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
thank God it's back for man u fans

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Masquerade7: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Zlatan my man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by herzern(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
The dude below me is a Chelsea fan.

You know them by their words.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by femi4: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Antichrist

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by ayatt(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by phollybee(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Him and Lucifer

1 Like

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by ameezy(m): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
The big man
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by LastSurvivor11: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Not a fan of Premier league thou but I think Man United to hot this season..

35 Likes

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Bibidear(f): 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
This guy aint serious i just love him doesnt care what people say abt him anyways GGMU chelsea,liverpool,mancity,arsenal and tottenham go hear am this season

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by habbyy03: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
my man...
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by David160(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
I like the guy but I hate that picture
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by kokubillions(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Don't comman be slow in front of goal this time o

1 Like

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by lekshore: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nice.
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by lelvin(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Initial gragra.

22 Likes

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by seunny4lif(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mod update UEFA champions
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by veacea: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Issokai
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by docjeph(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Welcome back the 'LION KING'Welcome back the 'LION KING'Welcome back the 'LION KING' Manchester is red
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
King of the pitch cheesy

Visit www.entmirror.com for all business ideas
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by MorataMissata(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Zla10

1 Like

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Harbeyg09(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
He can't comman bench lukaku like he did to martial last season tongue tongue
Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by bamite(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
I'm an arsenal fan, but I must say morinho is building a formidable team in man u.

10 Likes

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by Stanleyville(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
mourinho go get head ache oo..with all these players coming bk oo..from defence to attack..options everywia..some don't even get to dress for games ...

BT at least na good headache��GGMU

6 Likes

Re: Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ by castrokins(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
You Just Have To Like This Guy. Even When The Football World Refuse To Honour Him, He Creates A Character For Himself. He Honours Himself And Hence Draws Honour From Faithfuls Who Idolize Him.

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Qatari Club, Al-Sadd Offers Messi A €1 Billion, 3-Year Contract / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi / Is Courtney Dike The Finest And The Sexiest Female Footballer Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.