Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (63227 Views)

2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by veacea: 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
This Ukwu go wounjure person oooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by gwama: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
VERY BEAUTIFULL LADY GUY, YOU ARE LUCKY, I am jealous of you angry angry
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by ArcGibson(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
See Yansh grin

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
When you go too deep and it hits a bone
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
[color=#000000][/color]hmmmmmmmm....more energy to u guy... U r gonna nid it... D guy doesnt know how to kiss

Is kissing not suppose to be reserved until on the day of knoting, wedding day? "You can now kiss the bride"Am only being curious.
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by ideologies(m): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
A man has no name abi
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by shadrach77: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Is kissing not suppose to be reserved until on the day of knoting, wedding day? "You can now kiss the bride"Am only being curious.

They've obviously been eating the forbidden fruit undecided cry
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by hAlexandro(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
undecided What's dere not even up to 50kg I carry as much as a 100kg grin
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nairaboi(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Now to all those lame Azz no booty, no flesh chick's that keep saying "bag of poo" and "big azz doesn't make a man love a woman". Una see Una life, he hit that for 8 years and still went ahead to wife her.

Big booties making brain and making heads turn since time immemorial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by luminouz(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked weeeyyyy!! shocked
dacovajnr
Femieddy
luminouz
Lordcrimson
make una come see the biggest ukwu in the whole wide world shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nice sight to my eyes!!!!
An eyeful not an eyesore!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by bigsmoke2(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
prettyesther20:
He is used to it.
only few would understand this statement grin
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
luminouz:

Nice sight to my eyes!!!!
An eyeful not an eyesore!!! grin
grin grin grin

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by adisabarber(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
So you no see the man and you no even see who get the nyash. Na only nyash you see.

swiz123:
O boy! See nyash!!
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nairaboi:
Now to all those lame Azz no booty, no flesh chick's that keep saying "bag of poo" and "big azz doesn't make a man love a woman". Una see Una life, he hit that for 8 years and still went ahead to wife her.

Big booties making brain and making heads turn since time immemorial
though these ones wey u put are hugely huge and not all babes fit get am but then its still nice if the babe backside is well curved even if e no huge cheesy.
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:
Man that can't carry bag of rice comfortably, would somehow find the strength to lift a size 12-14 woman. How do you guys do it abeg?

HML to them.
Her fat went round, to all the right places.
thats the biological quality of a black woman.if na white woman all the fat go just gather for the upper part of the body while the backyard still remains flat cheesy
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
FemiEddy:

Damn!!! Well fitted!!! Tight!!! Curved!!! Cute!!! I like what I am seeing
tight and round grin

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
shadrach77:

They've obviously been eating the forbidden fruit undecided cry
You dont mean it?!

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by kingcornel(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
bros u wan kill urself abi?drop dt matter
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Jaspa1332(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Omo ope
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by erosimo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Hubby take several notes here grin
Nice one

Noted dear
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nairaboi(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
lefulefu:

though these ones wey u put are hugely huge and not all babes fit get am but then its still nice if the babe backside is well curved even if e no huge cheesy.
My guy, ur head dey dia. In fact oil dey ur head
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by buskie13(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
men,please be scared of Ghana girls that speak twi,that's all I have to say
God protect every man who has no intention to harm others,in our trespasses,Lord be merciful to us and guide us,Amen
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by leathalbeast: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
buskie13:
men,please be scared of Ghana girls that speak twi,that's all I have to say
God protect every man who has no intention to harm others,in our trespasses,Lord be merciful to us and guide us,Amen
you are an assholic wimp. what has Ghana ladies got to do with the topic at hand?

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Awaja(m): 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
The G don buy gym be tha

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nairaboi:

My guy, ur head dey dia. In fact oil dey ur head
grin grin grin grin cheers

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
dope.....he don dey do practise down now

Hmmm.
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by UncutSk(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
This ynash is mavelous in my sight
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
pocohantas:
Man that can't carry bag of rice comfortably, would somehow find the strength to lift a size 12-14 woman. How do you guys do it abeg?

HML to them.
Her fat went round, to all the right places.
it's a different spirit entirely when men are in the mood.

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Burgerlomo: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
jerryunit48:
Heavy duty assignment

grin
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by victop11(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wow... butty endowed
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Flashh:

Hope you enjoyed the attention you've been seeking yesterday?

Of course! cheesy

It was refreshing! grin
The pix thing. wink
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by eeby1983(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
[color=#000000][/color]hmmmmmmmm....more energy to u guy... U r gonna nid it... D guy doesnt know how to kiss
teach him nao husband snatcher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) / Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.