Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (63224 Views)

2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
leathalbeast:
you are an assholic wimp. what has Ghana ladies got to do with the topic at hand?
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Flashh: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
alexialin:

Of course! cheesy

It was refreshing! grin
The pix thing. wink
I see.

What happened to the pix?
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by GooErubs(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
u r correct bro
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by ultimate77(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
[/color]hmmmmmmmm....more energy to u guy... U r gonna nid it... D guy doesnt know how to kiss
[color=#990000]I just day observe you
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Flashh:

I see.

What happened to the pix?

I thought its the pic thing u are talking about? undecided
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by kobijacobs(m): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Stellie:
[color=#000000][/color]hmmmmmmmm....more energy to u guy... U r gonna nid it... D guy doesnt know how to kiss

kiss Daniel, go and teach him na
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by kobijacobs(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Narldon:

I just hope he doesn't come down with waist pain after.... undecided

grin

you fine sha...pretty mami water
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Flashh: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
alexialin:

I thought its the pic thing u are talking about? undecided
You want to give me your bôôbs to suck or what?
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
Flashh:
You want to give me your bôôbs to suck or what?

Oya come carry nah

Smhhh

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by moshino(m): 1:24am On Aug 25, 2017
Naturalobserver:
The booty is a banger...Now he'll understand what shaggy saw when he sang "strength of a woman".

You obviously did not understand the lyrics to Shaggy's song, "Strength of a woman".

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by fyxboss(m): 2:22am On Aug 25, 2017
it's lalas247 I want to marry so that our precious wedding pic will be so dope

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by mystmoze(m): 4:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
hmmm the guy must have been a good forker with big dick, for her to have been able to date him for 8years. "busty ladies likes big dicks.
den am unlucky with them cos those girls can scream for Africa. ...reason i turn my sex plea to lekpa girls....they can swallow anything like python.
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by nwaonyeze001(m): 5:14am On Aug 25, 2017
"grin guy doesnt know how to kiss"

Seriously? grin"grin guy doesnt know how to kiss"
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by nwaonyeze001(m): 5:16am On Aug 25, 2017
Stellie:
[color=#000000][/color]hmmmmmmmm....more energy to u guy... U r gonna nid it... D guy doesnt know how to kiss

Awwwwwwww............. how did you know that?
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by nwaonyeze001(m): 5:17am On Aug 25, 2017
pocohantas:
Man that can't carry bag of rice comfortably, would somehow find the strength to lift a size 12-14 woman. How do you guys do it abeg?

HML to them.
Her fat went round, to all the right places.

Gods Grace.........Lolzzzzxx
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Odjesha: 5:28am On Aug 25, 2017
D guy resemble kemen ooooo...any way nice pic and beautiful couple
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Randy100:
How did you know?
its pretty obvious na.. Look at d first pic
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 25, 2017
piagetskinner:

hmm kissing scholar
hahahaha
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=WORDWORLD post=59793452]

Is kissing not suppose to be reserved until on the day of knoting, wedding day? "You can now kiss the bride"Am only being curious.

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 25, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Is kissing not suppose to be reserved until on the day of knoting, wedding day? "You can now kiss the bride"Am only being curious.
dis ur question get as e b......pls luminouz can u help me ansa dis guy
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by SgtKisswhere: 5:56am On Aug 25, 2017
Narldon:

grin
it would be a crime not to tell you how beautiful your fingers are grin cheesy
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 25, 2017
eeby1983:
teach him nao husband snatcher
did i snatch ur husband??
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 25, 2017
nwaonyeze001:

Awwwwwwww............. how did you know that?
becus by their lips, I can tel..and dat guy there is a no no wen it comes to kissing
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 25, 2017
Narldon:

grin
hi dear... I love ur hair...pls how many attachment did it require....?
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by LordCrimson(m): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2017
lefulefu:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked weeeyyyy!! shocked
dacovajnr
Femieddy
luminouz
Lordcrimson
make una come see the biggest ukwu in the whole wide world shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked
That guy is sharp, With this kind of Ukwu,I'm wondering how long my honeymoon will last grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by asatemple(f): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2017
Bakassi owaa
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Flashh: 7:16am On Aug 25, 2017
alexialin:

Oya come carry nah

Smhhh
Then, you PM me, let me come carry the two.

2 Likes

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Fabulouski(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2017
Stellie:
Don't think she's complaining.
He has been doing that for the past 8 years
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Lalas247(f): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2017
fyxboss:
it's lalas247 I want to marry so that our precious wedding pic will be so dope
U wan marry
U sure say u ready grin
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by newslifeop: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2017
Good
Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Elnida: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2017
Lalas247:

You see why stallions are needed grin to carry that load

U carry no be small.

1 Like

Re: Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics by Elnida: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2017
Narldon:

grin

U sef correct. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Police Officer And A Nurse / Yahoo Boy Looking For A Wife Advertises What He Does For A Living On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.