Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

'an Injury To One Is An Injury To All'.Cockroaches and Bedbugs Declare Support - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 'an Injury To One Is An Injury To All'.Cockroaches and Bedbugs Declare Support (698 Views)

What's An Injury You Sustained, And Lied About How It Actually Happened? / Neighbour Kills My Cockroaches Which Made Me Rich And Now I Am Poor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'an Injury To One Is An Injury To All'.Cockroaches and Bedbugs Declare Support by directorXixXICK(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
*Another Breaking News!*

'An injury to one is an injury to All'.
Cockroaches and Bedbugs Declare Support for Rodents Protest.

If Nigerian Presidency can lie against Rodents, then our lives are not safe.

We hereby declare our total support to the Rats Association of Nigeria (RAN) in their 7 days Ultimatum given to the Presidency to Apologise and retract forthwith the unfounded allegation of vandalism against law abiding and peace loving Nigerian Rats.

Failure which All Nigerian Cockroaches and Bedbugs will join our brother and sister Rats in the aggressive Total Invasion of Nigerian Citizens' Homes after the expiration of the ultimatum

We are ever ready, as always, to die for the course and mission we believe. This current struggle will not be an exemption. No Retreat No Surrender!
Solidarity for Ever!

- National Coalition of Nigerian Cockroaches and Bedbugs.

(1) (Reply)

Suddenly Daddy / Fear Ladies They Are Wonderful / Unbelievably! Mom Becomes Pregnant With Son’s Baby So That He And Wife Can...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.