Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Woman With Two Husbands Divorces One - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman With Two Husbands Divorces One (892 Views)

Adekunle Gold Divorces Simi, My Top 10 Predictions For 2020. / BREAKING NEWS: Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife, Chanel Chin / Woman Divorces Husband Two Weeks After Wedding Because He Does All Housework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Two Husbands Divorces One by ikbnice(m): 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
A middle-aged woman, Modinat, on Tuesday told an Idi-Ogungun Customary Court, Agodi, Ibadan, Oyo State, how she alternated two husbands in order to satisfy herself and get enough money to take care of her three children.
The woman, Modinat, begged the court to dissolve her 12-year-old relationship with one of her husbands, Ajadi Mufutau, for alleged lack of care and maltreatment.
She said, “He pretended to be nice. But when he impregnated me, he began beating me whenever I demanded money for antenatal care.
“I left his house after delivery and hooked up with another man, Saheed, who impregnated me two years later, but turned me into a punching bag after delivery of the child for him.
“I decided to date the two of them until they met each other in my rented apartment and fought.
“My Lord, I have decided to divorce Mufutau because he has stopped giving me money for the maintenance of the two kids I had for him since he fought his rival, Saheed, in my apartment,” Modinat said
Mufutau did not contest the petition for dissolution.
The President of the court, Chief Mukaila Balogun, dissolved the union.

http://punchng.com/woman-divorces-one-of-two-husbands/
cc lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Woman With Two Husbands Divorces One by Josephjnr(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
Polyandry.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Two Husbands Divorces One by auntysimbiat(f): 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
COOL FOR HER
Re: Woman With Two Husbands Divorces One by femolacqua(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
OMG, Warris all this?
Re: Woman With Two Husbands Divorces One by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
describe her in one word olosho cheesy
Re: Woman With Two Husbands Divorces One by Juniorbuba(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
This woman get sense ooo.....importing two packages at the same time gud

(1) (Reply)

Fingerlings Juvenile And Breeder Stock Available / Please I Need Advice.......is Forex Trading A Good Idea? / How To Cook Fried Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.