Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? (5672 Views)

Business Worth #500k With Daily Profit Of #20,000 / Is Poultry Business Worth Investing In 2020? / Make Millions In Less Than 2 Months With This Bitcoin Earning Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Financial gurus, please come in and advise son of man.

What are the risks in bitcoin? As an Igboman and Anambra for that matter, I wan use tongue taste am before I swallow fully. grin
Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by ngwaba(m): 6:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
SirJeffry:

What are the risks in bitcoin? As an Igboman and Anambra for that matter, I wan use tongue taste am before I swallow fully. grin
I advise you go for TBC crypto coins. It's always on the up side and the value never drops like that of bitcoins. 1 TBC today is worth over #76m. TBC means The Billion Coin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
ngwaba:

I advise you go for TBC crypto coins. It's always on the up side and the value never drops like that of bitcoins. 1 TBC today is worth over #76m. TBC means The Billion Coin.
Can you please throw more lights on TBC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by signature2012(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
SirJeffry:

Don't try that nonsense thing called bitcoin...

1 Like

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by ngwaba(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
SirJeffry:
Can you please throw more lights on TBC?
Whatsapp 08035427660
Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by noble71(m): 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
SirJeffry:

Bro. Don't mind that guy above me saying TBC. TBC is a scam they just polished it and came and scammed Nigerians. Bitcoin is the best investment I have done so far.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by dthabit(m): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
ngwaba:

DONT EVER TRY THAT TBC. IT IS TOTALLY FAKE. I ADVISE YOU TO GO FOR BITCOIN(BTC). IF U NEED ANY INFO. EMAIL ME thabitualah@yahoo.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by ngwaba(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
dthabit:
DONT EVER TRY THAT TBC. IT IS TOTALLY FAKE. I ADVISE YOU TO GO FOR BITCOIN(BTC). IF U NEED ANY INFO. EMAIL ME thabitualah@yahoo.com

It's people like you that go about scamming people of their hard earned money etc. I have nothing to hide. I do legitimate business as seen on my signature. Am sorry for criminals like you who have no idea of what crypto coins is about. Fortunately those of us who do have been trading and buying with it. Continue deceiving people with lies.

1 Like

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by Ay04z(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Learn how to trade bitcoins for oda cryptocurrency. best decision Eva.
Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by Orchid45: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
ngwaba:

Can I sell mine to you?

7 Likes

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by ngwaba(m): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Orchid45:
Can I sell mine to you?
Am not interested in buying. TBC community has alerted us to many fake people around. If you really know the value of what you have and be eligible for the fiat exchange coming up you won't be talking about selling to me. I don't deal with scammers disguising as buyers or sellers. Am not the greedy or desperate type of investor.
Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by tshege(m): 4:48am On Aug 25, 2017
ngwaba:

Issa lie o.

TBC is a scam and Ponzi scheme, it is also not recognised by most cryptocurrency exchanges..

Don't fall into that trap.

Google any cryptocurrency you want to buy and read their white paper before investing.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by tshege(m): 4:50am On Aug 25, 2017
signature2012:

Siddon there.

It's time you put on your thinking cap

1 Like

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by tshege(m): 4:51am On Aug 25, 2017
signature2012:

Siddon there.

It's time you put on your thinking cap.

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by stanogb(m): 6:17am On Aug 25, 2017
TBC is a scam. Some people fell for it when crypto currency was introduced. Now they want to sell it to a victim.
Engage in Bitcoin investment, etherum, and lytecoin.
They are the top three coins. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by olexjay(m): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2017
SirJeffry:

brother I will give you this advice but the choice is for you to make... I'm not criticizing anyone but trust me bitcoin is good, I've been doing the bitcoin stuff and I don't regret it, normally it's like the parallel market which waves, you just have to study the stuff so when it rises to you satisfaction then you put it up for sale and you have your gain... About the TBC of you fall victim of buying it then you would keep it till I don't know maybe it might later be useful tomorrow o I don't know but for now it's a waste since no one uses it... Some people dashes it out sef cuz it's valueless, I know of someone who they dash but he can't use it over months now.

Look for someone who gonna explain more about bitcoin to you den you can go into it.. Life is all about risk, but the fact is bitcoin is worth selling and marketable.

1 Like

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by jamsproject: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
SirJeffry:

Well, the only risk I see is that bitcoin prices fluctuate like any other currency.

But I paid no heed to that and just put faith in Investing in Bitcoin and now the price is $4.3K.
All my Initial Investment put into buying Bitcoin at Paxful, pretty much paid off.

1 Like

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by Orchid45: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
ngwaba:

Am not interested in buying. TBC community has alerted us to many fake people around. If you really know the value of what you have and be eligible for the fiat exchange coming up you won't be talking about selling to me. I don't deal with scammers disguising as buyers or sellers. Am not the greedy or desperate type of investor.
You seem vexed, could it be because you know you holding onto a worthless coin or that my post has the potential to scare your prey away?

1 Like

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by ngwaba(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
Orchid45:
You seem vexed, could it be because you know you holding onto a worthless coin or that my post has the potential to scare your prey away?
LOL. Scare what prey? My coin has never been worthless. I've purchased some household goods using it in Lagos and Port Harcourt. If you know the value of what you have you wouldn't be talking about selling when the fiat exchange is about kicking off. The same way many people got scammed by MMM and lazy money is the same way many will scam and get scammed by fraudulent people posing as investors. My signature says what I do.
Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by whitemask(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
ngwaba:

It's people like you that go about scamming people of their hard earned money etc. I have nothing to hide. I do legitimate business as seen on my signature. Am sorry for criminals like you who have no idea of what crypto coins is about. Fortunately those of us who do have been trading and buying with it. Continue deceiving people with lies.

You are the real thief and scammer that wants to sell a dead on arrival(DOA) cryptocurrency.WTF is The billion coin(TBC)? Someone somewhere wakes up one day, conceived the idea of scamming people using one name called "The billion coin".Just like One Coin,Gold Coin, each and everyone of them were bourne out of scammers ideas.Mind you, I know my onions,I do research and i'm a cryptocurrency critic/investigator.
So,don't come here to defend scammers.
Promote legit cryptos like: bitcoin, litecoin and etherum and stop scamming.If you don't stop scamming with that your TBC, na Ogun go kill your family,kill you,kill all the promoters of TBC!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2017
California state is offering about $2.5b dollar bond on the 28th of this month so I think it's rather a better deal than bitcoin.

No stress when it comes to government bond.
Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by govman4: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2017
ngwaba:

LOL. Scare what prey? My coin has never been worthless. I've purchased some household goods using it in Lagos and Port Harcourt. If you know the value of what you have you wouldn't be talking about selling when the fiat exchange is about kicking off. The same way many people got scammed by MMM and lazy money is the same way many will scam and get scammed by fraudulent people posing as investors. My signature says what I do.

1 Like

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by amjustme2: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2017
Enroll in a free bitcoin course and learn what it is the risk involved and profit opportunities.

Google CNN Money, find articles on bitcoin.

As a tip stay clear of TBC, Onecoin, Livecoin, Africoin, ChampionCoin.

I have 4 things against all of them,

1 - No exchange - meaning not traded anywhere like every other currency. Its only users that sell to fellow users

2. - Its centralized. Owned by 1 individual, He decides what to and not to do. What to change anytime he want, you have no say.

3- No Open Source Codes - All digital currencies today have their public repository on github, for everyone to view the code to know how and what it does.

4. - If its based on blockchain, what is the consensus? Where is the block explorer? How do you view transaction on the network?

5. - They claim the price always go up. Which market in the world does the price always go up? Every market in the world is determined by demand and supply. What triggers the growth of TBC for example? Only software does that. Even fiat currencies fluctuate, the prestigious USD and Pounds does not always go up. Anyone tell you a commodity or currency always go up, just walk, walk as far as you can. Unless you are so dumb.

Sorry I added a 5th.

If you can refute these points with convincing evidence/facts, i will like to see you try.
How ever, I am not here for debate. At any rate, we are responsible to decide what we want what to invest it as well.

res ipsa loquitur

3 Likes

Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by amjustme2: 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
I am still waiting for someone to challenge me on my previous post.
Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by amjustme2: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2017
Volatility: Cryptocurrency Is not for the faint hearted, nor lilly livered: How ever, there are ways of derisking this and still make awesome profits
Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by Dollabiz: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2017
Try this
Re: Is This Bitcoin Business Worth It? What Are The Risks? by Perosingx(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2020
If you have bitcoin for sale at a good rate, contact me, I need it in bulk.

Gratitude

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This WEALTHFIELD Form Everyone's Filling / Superex Exchange Review – Is Superex Exchange Reliable? / What Area Of Businesses Can Be Invested In Without The Owner Running It Hisself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.