Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship (10503 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / We Won’t Leave Without Arresting Melaye, Police Vow As They Surround His Mansion / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by princessco: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
The Ekiti state police command has warned that any politician who causes any crisis ahead of the state governorship election in 2018 would be ruthlessly dealt with.

The state commissioner of Police, Abdullahi Chafe, issued the warning on Thursday, August 24, when briefing journalists at the command’s headquarters in Ado-Ekiti, Premium Times reports.

The police boss promised that the officers would be fair to all political parties but noted that the police would not tolerate hooliganism and thuggery in the name of politics. He said: “They (politicians) should see the coming election as more of a game than a war. They shouldn’t kill or maim all because they want to win election, we are not going to tolerate these.

“Let me state clearly that our work is statutorily to protect the lives of all Nigerians, so we are going to be fair to all politicians. Whatever we do for any politician in party A shall be replicated for others. We are not going to take sides, because the police as far as I know are not supposed to be political.”

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/08/police-vow-to-crack-down-on-troublesome.html
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
And the hungry and jobless youth will still queue and vote grin cheesy

Will ur vote count angry

Main while I use 5G the guy below me is a learner

FTC dedicated to goldenval the philanthropist of nairaland cool
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by bazzyblings: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
The guy above me must be a bomboklad.. chai .. I miss FTC .. lol

Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by Neochemist: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
2 minutes silence for those who have seen Buhari as a Savior Of some sort

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by EKITI001: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by Narldon: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2017

Today is 24th August 2017..

Police is busy warning Poli-Trick-ians... undecided

About Poli-Thiefs coming up in "2018"...

issorite

But when the Time for Action comes,

Nigeria Police be like..

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by mccoy47(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
Fayoseeeeeeeeeeeee u'v been warned

2 Likes

Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by faoz: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Datz if Fayose wouldn't bring dat brown envelope grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by wunmi590(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
B
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by Lummy20(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
lol..... 9ja police

1 Like

Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by oviejnr(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
Sound it, I hope the Ekiti indigenes would learn that theres more to life than queueing for Rice, vegetable oil and N200 note. sad
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by AbuEzeFemi(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ekiti Politics
Stomach Infrastructure
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by burkingx(f): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by Afriface: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hope so!
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Only in Nigeria do government security agencies issuing threats to intimidating opponents of their ago in Aso Rock during this their fraudulent elections.

No Referendum No Peaceful Nigeria elections processes in Biafraland.

1 Like

Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by lytech1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
See this toothless dog ranting....
Like say they really mean business...

Wait and see them sleeping at the polling centre...
Yeye people

Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by Arda1000(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Let me come and be going na #50 niara kase
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by bjcole(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Police doing their job
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by daviefm(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
HAHAHAHA
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by kibra4u(m): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Watch out for Dr. M.A. Owolabi, the next Ekiti state Governor 2018 by the grace of God.........Ekiti State must be restored.

Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by ddippset(m): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
This is definitely a subtle warning to Ayo Fayose.
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by NSK4U(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
let me eat first......

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by BiggyBamBam: 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
LIARS!
Can you arrest APC Politicians if they are to blame?
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
The number one trouble-maker is the incumbent, if you tame him, your job is 80% done.

If he doesn't allow Lere Olayinka to succeed him, na den I go laugh tire.
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by MrImole: 4:29am On Aug 25, 2017
Do anything you like, we are winning again....

Another 16 : 0 loading...

Ekiti is for the PDP!
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by MrImole: 4:32am On Aug 25, 2017
Winningways01:
And the hungry and jobless youth will still queue and vote grin cheesy

Will ur vote count angry

Main while I use 5G the guy below me is a learner

FTC dedicated to goldenvbal the philanthropist of nairaland cool

This goldenval, does he share data for browsing?
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by MrImole: 4:40am On Aug 25, 2017
oviejnr:
Sound it, I hope the Ekiti indigenes would learn that theres more to life than queueing for Rice, vegetable oil and N200 note. sad

May you prosper only if it is in Ekiti that politicians do distribute rice and may you only succeed if it is only PDP that do distribute rice.

Amen!
Re: Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship by MrImole: 4:44am On Aug 25, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
The number one trouble-maker is the incumbent, if you tame him, your job is 80% done.

If he doesn't allow Lere Olayinka to succeed him, na den I go laugh tire.

Why would he allow Lere to succeed him?

Has lere shown you any interest in becoming the next Governor of Ekiti State?

(1) (Reply)

See How Different Countries Responded To Iran's Missiles Attack On U.S (photos) / INEC Postpones Rivers Rerun Election / Musiliu Smith: 7 Controversies That Ousted Erstwhile PSC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.