Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 AM

Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers (19937 Views)

I Will Help CREATE Amazon Mechanical Turk Account And Get Approved / Amazon Mechanical Turk / Working From Home: Why The Gems Protocol Is The Future Of Mechanical Turk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by micson: 1:16pm On May 10, 2020
TSN2015:

How did you get verified, did you register as a Nigerian or you used US address?

As for the withdrawing I think you can use Payoneer. Through payoneer you can get a US bank account. then you withdraw from payoneer directly into your Nigerian bank account. though it will cost you 30% of your earnings
I used my Nigerian address
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by micson: 1:21pm On May 10, 2020
Jamex4191:
How much?
$100 only
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by micson: 1:23pm On May 10, 2020
clericuzzio:

Hello bro, is the mturk account still available
Yes
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by micson: 1:29pm On May 10, 2020
AliveJ:
when did you registered ?
A year ago
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by micson: 11:01am On May 12, 2020
One sold one left price $80
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by manuel4real(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2020
micson:
bro pls how much in naira, Na Naija we de.
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by Jolomsguy(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2020
Please I need a very good and neat Nigeria fairly used Toyota Camry 2005-6 model (Big 4 nothing) buy and drive with no repair.

I also need a very good Toyota Sienna foriegn used (Tokunbo)

Pls contact me on 0 8 0 2 9 6 3 5 7 7 7

Please treat as urgent.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by micson: 11:25am On May 13, 2020
manuel4real:
bro pls how much in naira, Na Naija we de.
32K only
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by Istan2020: 5:19pm On May 13, 2020
micson:
Drop your number I'll get in touch
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by Jskelly11: 5:23pm On May 13, 2020
micson:
32K only
Give me after 1 month I pay you no stories.
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by koolsammie(m): 6:36pm On May 14, 2020
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by ihimiray(m): 12:18am On May 16, 2020
bodjet:

Send me a PM if you need more info on how to be a worker on MTurk.
There are scripts needed to enhance the efficiency of your work though.... nothing is illegitimate. Amazon allows scripts.
pls can u put me through.. I have tried several times but they keep rejecting
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by Dipsonkky(m): 1:06am On May 19, 2020
nwakgr8:
setup movo and get your earnings there
please can I get ur watsapp number or send me a message on my watsapp 08032226535
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by nwizy(m): 2:05am On May 31, 2020
bodjet:

You can't register as a Nigerian, Africans are not allowed to work on MTurk. There are ways around it though. The ways around it doesn't mean it's fraudulent, since the service you render is genuine and you get paid for that. I make over $20 at peak hours and $15 on the average. And I'm not having my compensation in gift card, I get paid into my account. HITs means Human Intelligence Tasks on MTurk.....if you are smarter and faster, you can make up to 40dolls. Read more about MTurk. It's legit and it pays by working at home. It's an additional stream of income for me as I have my full-time job. MTurk workers earn more than an average full time worker here in Nigeria. So if you've ample time, strong internet, a laptop and of course "intelligence" you can earn more....
Pls bro what is the way around it?
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by itzgbengene: 6:22am On Jun 26, 2020
nwakgr8:
setup movo and get your earnings there
Hello bro.
Please can you guide me on how to link Movo to my mturk account?
Do I need to register for Amazon payment even if I'm using Movo?
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by silaxx(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2020
I just got one approved yesterday.....and amazon pay has been created also.......if u need it u can dm with ur offer

NOTE: it's usa account

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by slimovic: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Getting a Amazon account isn't easy because they don't accept Nigerians, they see us as scam. When Coronavirus started, I got an account for 15k and now it has increased to 35k. It is not easy to get an account o. Once they notice you are from Nigeria, they won't accept it. I just got another account today from my brother in UK, he opened it for me with his address and SSN number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2020
slimovic:
Getting a Amazon account isn't easy because they don't accept Nigerians, they see us as scam. When Coronavirus started, I got an account for 15k and now it has increased to 35k. It is not easy to get an account o. Once they notice you are from Nigeria, they won't accept it. I just got another account today from my brother in UK, he opened it for me with his address and SSN number.

They accept Nigerian but not Nigerian resident

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by Tophozin(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2020
I just opened an mturk account, pls, how long will it take to get mail from them stating if I've been approved or not.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by pat077: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Tophozin:
I just opened an mturk account, pls, how long will it take to get mail from them stating if I've been approved or not.
is it a Nigerian account u opened?
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by meekmill(m): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2020
Guys does mturk still accept payoneer bank?

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by TechCapon(m): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
DM sent. Please respond
bodjet:

You can't register as a Nigerian, Africans are not allowed to work on MTurk. There are ways around it though. The ways around it doesn't mean it's fraudulent, since the service you render is genuine and you get paid for that. I make over $20 at peak hours and $15 on the average. And I'm not having my compensation in gift card, I get paid into my account. HITs means Human Intelligence Tasks on MTurk.....if you are smarter and faster, you can make up to 40dolls. Read more about MTurk. It's legit and it pays by working at home. It's an additional stream of income for me as I have my full-time job. MTurk workers earn more than an average full time worker here in Nigeria. So if you've ample time, strong internet, a laptop and of course "intelligence" you can earn more....
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by Versalex: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
I have a platform that work similarly to Amazon mturk program;
And even profitier than Amazon mturk;
Just WhatsApp me +2349038140091 for the registration link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by noweakness: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2021
bodjet:

Can i have your whatsapp number?

I want us to talk more
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by suleiman5611: 7:09am On Oct 15, 2021
bodjet:

I work on MTurk and I get paid into my dollar Account. Note: I'm a Nigerian and I reside in Nigeria.

Hey guy, I don't know if we can talk more about this mturk stuff on WhatsApp. 07065695568. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by Babson4u(m): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2022
Does Mturk pay still pay to Payoneer account and how much do you earn a day
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by Ayilara1(m): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2022
bodjet:

Please, how can one go about it?
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by Starkid3010(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
bodjet:

please boss how do I go about this? I have been wanting to register all these days,but it just doesn't work
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by Starkid3010(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
micson:
Please is there any Nigerian living in Nigeria that is currently working in amazon mechanical turk?
I have worked with them for 3 weeks now and my earnings are paid through gift card, the gift card code is not given but my earnings reflected the amount.
But the customer care says that i can only use the money there to order for an item. Is there any other way out please?
boss please how can I go with mturk registration
Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk Questions And Answers by aidameoryou: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Starkid3010:
boss please how can I go with mturk registration

Brother did you later find how to get the mturk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moruf Oseni Takes Over As The MD/CEO Of Wema Bank / Save Us; Flour Companies Are Killing Our Businesses, Bakers Beg FG / Early Morning, Fire Destroys Goods Worth Millions Of Naira In Ibadan Mkt (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.