Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

This Bad Boy Says He Wants To ****** Sikiratu Sindodo In Olamide's Wo Cover - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Bad Boy Says He Wants To ****** Sikiratu Sindodo In Olamide's Wo Cover (1136 Views)

Mp3: Download All Tracks In Olamide Lagos Nawa Album. / Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics / Olamide’s Wo & Wavy Level, Davido’s IF & Fall And 9ice’s Living Things Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Bad Boy Says He Wants To ****** Sikiratu Sindodo In Olamide's Wo Cover by noob03saibot(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Naught
Re: This Bad Boy Says He Wants To ****** Sikiratu Sindodo In Olamide's Wo Cover by Michealforever: 3:23am On Aug 25, 2017
Ugly voice, Ugly song.

Ba by force to sing.

1 Like

Re: This Bad Boy Says He Wants To ****** Sikiratu Sindodo In Olamide's Wo Cover by noob03saibot(m): 5:02am On Aug 25, 2017
Michealforever:
Ugly voice, Ugly song.

Ba by force to sing.
then you must be using those 250# earphones. That's why your ugly ears heard ugly things. Now get your ugly life off my post.
Re: This Bad Boy Says He Wants To ****** Sikiratu Sindodo In Olamide's Wo Cover by Michealforever: 5:19am On Aug 25, 2017
noob03saibot:
then you must be using those 250# earphones. That's why your ugly ears heard ugly things. Now get your ugly life off my post.

Very funny..if to say na like so Olamide sing am you for like do the cover.

Your remix has no semblance to the original song. No be to dey shout wo wo up and dan like dog wey never chop belleful.

It's been ages since I saw a 100 naira note not to talk of buying stuff with it. Pray make God bless you too.

You remix is wack. Accept it and go do your homework.
Re: This Bad Boy Says He Wants To ****** Sikiratu Sindodo In Olamide's Wo Cover by noob03saibot(m): 5:29am On Aug 25, 2017
Michealforever:

Your remix has no semblance to the original song. No be to dey shout wo wo up and dan like dog wey never chop belleful.

It's been ages since I saw a 100 naira note not to talk of buying stuff with it. Pray make God bless you too.

laugh won kill me die. You are only a frustrated dude looking for attention man. I give that to you. It doesn't have to be the same as the creativity , it's called originality. No point exchanging words with you. Shit is dope.
Re: This Bad Boy Says He Wants To ****** Sikiratu Sindodo In Olamide's Wo Cover by noob03saibot(m): 5:33am On Aug 25, 2017
Michealforever:

made a typo, it doesn't have to be the same as the original, it's called creativity.
Re: This Bad Boy Says He Wants To ****** Sikiratu Sindodo In Olamide's Wo Cover by Michealforever: 5:48am On Aug 25, 2017
noob03saibot:
made a typo, it doesn't have to be the same as the original, it's called creativity.

Creativity....to create out of nothing.

Remix...to imitate the original with slight changes.

If you are creative,as you say you would have done your own original song from scratch.

Anyways I don't have time to go back and forth. It's 12:48 am in Atlanta. I need to go sleep.

You song is the best in the world. No other song can ever beat it.
Re: This Bad Boy Says He Wants To ****** Sikiratu Sindodo In Olamide's Wo Cover by noob03saibot(m): 6:00am On Aug 25, 2017
[quote author=Michealforever post=59801892]

Creativity....to create out of nothing.

Remix...to imitate the original with slight changes.

If you are creative,as you say you would have done your own original song from scratch.

Anyways I don't have time to go back and forth. It's 12:48 am in Atlanta. I need to go sleep.

You song is the best in the world. No other song can ever beat it.

Naught
Re: This Bad Boy Says He Wants To ****** Sikiratu Sindodo In Olamide's Wo Cover by Michealforever: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
noob03saibot:
Yeah! Best you go back to bed little one. When you wake up, here's another ugly song for you to check,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3T-CJxYj4E

God forbid I listen to trash. Keep your songs to yourself. I don comot for you.

Copy copy dey call himself creative.

You sef no see as people just dey like your cover.
Re: This Bad Boy Says He Wants To ****** Sikiratu Sindodo In Olamide's Wo Cover by noob03saibot(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Michealforever:

God forbid I listen to trash. Keep your songs to yourself. I don comot for you.

Copy copy dey call himself creative.

You sef no see as people just dey like your cover.
Hahahahahahaha lol! Nice chatting with you sha. It was a pleasure. We ll collabo some day I hope.

(1) (Reply)

Dj Ecool - Ada Ft Davido (official Instrumental) By Fresh Vdm / DOWNLOAD] Humble Prince Ft Fayross X AJ Bantu This Life / DOWNLOAD MP3: Street Bud - Open House Ft. Quavo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.